Ryan Kent

BLUEDIGNITY

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

I'll throw a BBQ the day that cunt snuffs it. 

He was getting all offended earlier over an "abhorrent" tweet someone sent him as well. 

He basically spends 16 hours a day on Twitter sending attention seeking tweets attempting to wind up Rangers fans so he can seem relevant, then has the cheek to get offended when somecunt gives him some back.

Guys a clown.

Just now, BlueMe said:

He was getting all offended earlier over an "abhorrent" tweet someone sent him as well. 

He basically spends 16 hours a day on Twitter sending attention seeking tweets attempting to wind up Rangers fans so he can seem relevant, then has the cheek to get offended when somecunt gives him some back.

Guys a clown.

Aye but his daughter has his phone half the time remember and Dunfermline really did lie doon so they did. 

3 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

Guys a clown.

To be fair I think the tweet was somebody saying I bet your daughters getting pumped at the sleepovers she goes to..

Guys a complete bellend but leave the kids out of it

1 minute ago, Valance1690 said:

To be fair I think the tweet was somebody saying I bet your daughters getting pumped at the sleepovers she goes to..

Guys a complete bellend but leave the kids out of it

I never seen the tweet mate, just the headline. 

He brings it on himself tbh.

6 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

You would think they had just signed Bobby Carlos and Paolo Maldini! Neither were tested. It was a very scrappy, turgid, poor game to watch. There was very little quality. They pressed better than us. They made less mistakes than us. They created and took the only clear chance up to about the 60th/70th minutes following a sloppy pass from Goldson. Yesterday they were better than us, but not by much. No one can convince me they are better than us. We MUST prove it on the park though.

We need to answer back next time we face them for sure. 

I think we'll get another crack at them before December. If we want to win the league cup I think we'll need to go through them. 

Archived