****The Official Rangers v Hamilton Match Thread****

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ojo starting.    He - or Liverpool - must have some hold over Gerrard.      The player has, imo, zero room for a lacklustre, lazy performance.     Surely Gerrard will have warned him that he needs to bring his A game to every game and that if he doesn't he's bound to feel the tension from the Support if he just lollops about and fucks about being effectively a man down.    How he is still being given first choice selection is a mystery to me.  

Polster on the bench eh.    Time for Tav to be looking over his shoulder and raising his game big time. 

This had better not turn out to be a game where there are regrets about not starting with Morelos.   IMO it should be first things first - score some goals to get a good lead (and top the table) then take him off for a rest.     

4 minutes ago, Bertent said:

Or possibly folk who have extracted their head from their arse and questioning the individual being rotated and the rationale behind it.

Are we talking about Morelos? 

Defoe has scored 9 goals in 13 games - Gerrard isn't exactly replacing Morelos with Kevin Kyle here.

10 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

People moaning about using our squad and rotating the players, then start greeting when we actually do it.

RM at it's best.

Probably because the wrong players are rotated, morelos is on fire form wise, he should be given a chance to keep it going, tav and goldson arent playing well, they need a break to get their shit together

But morelos is dropped and the other 2 likely get another 90mins

I really hope we seize the initiative today. There's no way a week ago that you would think they will take 1 point of Livi and Hibs. !!..tbf am just focussed on us and that's all Gerrard will be doing.

I'm comfortable with that team. Defoe has proved he can score goals in this league. As shite as Tav has been this season I would rather see him start than Polster. I would maybe have dropped Goldson but we need some sort of continuity in central defence. I'm hoping a decent confident display is on the cards.

Archived