***** Hamilton v Rangers Official Thread*****

Orange and Blue

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Like the scum a few miles away from them, Hamilton are a bunch of hammer throwers and Cavemen.

Well done Rangers.

Hear, hear.

Teams like Hamilton are a fucking cancer on the game.

Love to see them go down and give Sainsbury’s a bigger car park

3 minutes ago, gogzy said:

I think everyone would prefer that.  I don't really ever remember us going through a whole season without having some games like that.

As long as we keep picking up the points Ill be happy.  i'd take scrappy 1-0 wins from now till the end of the season.

So would I. It may not have been pretty, but 3 points is 3 points.  We may have been fortunate at times, but we have lost games like this in the past. Do I wish we played brilliantly every game? Of course, but even our iconic teams had games like to-day's. We are still right in there, so for that I am glad.😀

2 minutes ago, the drummer said:

We were pish play like that against the tarriers and we will get fucked out of sight .

Play like we have against the tarriers in 2 games and a half last season and we can win the game. I don’t see us playing like that against the tarriers. We underestimated Hamilton and we were caught off guard too many times, that won’t happen in a cup final against celtic. 

Archived