*****Official Sheep v Rangers thread *****

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting (or not so much) the way they targeted our centre backs, and definitely a sign of things to come.

They pressed Goldson as soon as he had the ball, and he often fluffed his pass or lost the ball. Helander they played into the channel and got a lot of joy. 
If we keep the same partnership expect to see a lot of this going forward.

23 minutes ago, jintybear said:

I’m still absolutely raging. I know there is plenty of football but it feels like we’ve fucked the league tonight. I know I’m probably overreacting but it fkn hurts ☹️☹️

It definitely ramps up the pressure to win our next two games against celtic.

5 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

We better get the mods to clean up any mentions On this thread  of the final on Sunday then, given it has nothing to do with today.

Anyway, I’m not going to bite any more. Long story short, we should be top of the league tonight. However.......We don’t have the right mentality.

Not sure many people are talking about how many goals celtic are going to score in 40 minutes on Sunday? 

If they are, the Admin / Mods should definitely clean up the thread.

Just now, BlueMe said:

Not sure many people are talking about how many goals celtic are going to score in 40 minutes on Sunday? 

If they are, the Admin / Mods should definitely clean up the thread.

You know that I’m saying and our chat is getting dull for you, me, and everyone else on this thread. 🖖

I'll refrain from criticising Captain Gormless BUT.... can someone please explain why Gerrard sees us struggling, then decides, "I know... I'll bring on Ojo" ????

And please don't tell me he doesn't start him tonight because he's saving him for fuckin Sunday 😫😫

1 minute ago, ronniescu said:

I'll refrain from criticising Captain Gormless BUT.... can someone please explain why Gerrard sees us struggling, then decides, "I know... I'll bring on Ojo" ????

And please don't tell me he doesn't start him tonight because he's saving him for fuckin Sunday 😫😫

And then Katic for Kent ?????

Another one who shouldn't start on Sunday is Arfield. Took his goal tonight well and I thought he's back then went on to do absolutely fuck all. On Sunday the midfield battle will be vital and he will be like a man down, but the thing is there is no one there that I trust to come in out with Kamara.

34 minutes ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

Yes. But failing to see how they would have got a penalty in our match. Am I missing something here? Is he saying if that was them they would have got a penalty?

is he not saying it was a stonewall pen. and Beaton is a cheat? it was a stonewall pen, Beaton cleary seen it and shat it. 

12 minutes ago, SIRB_72 said:

Another one who shouldn't start on Sunday is Arfield. Took his goal tonight well and I thought he's back then went on to do absolutely fuck all. On Sunday the midfield battle will be vital and he will be like a man down, but the thing is there is no one there that I trust to come in out with Kamara.

Arfield has had some big OF games and gets in Broons face. Would be surprised if he doesn't start on Sunday. Probably in front 3.

1 hour ago, Brown Brogues said:

I’m no buying this point at pittodrie being nobad. The tarriers skelped them 4-0. So would we have if we didn’t decide to do our usual shite the bed performance.

Shocking result when 2-0 up, and if we want the title, you cannot be doing that from 2-0 up and cruising. 

Shit show.

We were on course to. Do the same. So. For me it's unforgivable 

Just now, sco22y said:

VAR and it was done and dusted. 

Could be the difference between a few million(Europa) and a fair few more (CL). Going forward in the game, surely it will happen some day in the SPL. You would think? 

23 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Arfield has had some big OF games and gets in Broons face. Would be surprised if he doesn't start on Sunday. Probably in front 3.

That's true man and I to would be surprised if he didn't start. I think he'd much more effective off the bench like the Porto game.

41 minutes ago, sco22y said:

Could be the difference between a few million(Europa) and a fair few more (CL). Going forward in the game, surely it will happen some day in the SPL. You would think? 

Fuck VAR.

1 minute ago, ricksen_da_best said:

Surprised no ones mentioned Aberdeen singing 

Hey Ryan jack , I wanna know when your going to die ...

Happened at Ibrox last season or this season as well.

Imagine copying Tottenham :lol: 

Archived