Brandon barker

skinnymate1690

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, GA1972 said:

It’s about time the youth players got a chance ahead of donkeys like this if he isn’t going to play Stewart 

With the way our young players are playing I refuse to believe that there isn’t one or two of them who could come in and a do a better job than the likes of Flanagan, Ojo and Barker do.

Just now, DBBTB said:

With the way our young players are playing I refuse to believe that there isn’t one or two of them who could come in and a do a better job than the likes of Flanagan, Ojo and Barker do.

Absolutely, it would at least give us supporters something to potentially be excited about rather than seeing the same dross waste a place in our 11 

Either play Aribo or Arfield next game in that 3rd midfield role and give us a someone new at right wing if we’re not going to play Stewart

I honestly don't understand Gerrard.

He brought on Stewart against Hearts he bags two goals.

Midweek we are chasing a winner against the sheep and he brings on Ojo a player 99% of the Rangers support would drive back to Liverpool tonight  if asked. A terrible lazy player who is going throught the motions with us. 

Today we needed a goal to get back into a cup final and he leaves Stewart on the bench and bring on Barker who simply isn't good enough, I think Gerrard's substitutions at times are very questionable. 

2 minutes ago, HOPLITE said:

Midweek we are chasing a winner against the sheep and he brings on Ojo a player 99% of the Rangers support would drive back to Liverpool tonight  if asked. A terrible lazy player who is going throught the motions with us. 

Today we needed a goal to get back into a cup final and he leaves Stewart on the bench and bring on Barker who simply isn't good enough, I think Gerrard's substitutions at times are very questionable. 

It's almost like our coaching staff out-think themselves with substiutions at times and try to pull a surprise out the bag rather than the obvious and logical option.

1 minute ago, the brown brogue said:

It's almost like our coaching staff out-think themselves with substiutions at times and try to pull a surprise out the bag rather than the obvious and logical option.

I would agree with that...... you would think most if not all managers would bring on a guy who had scored two goals and who must have been buzzing on the next game or two when you badly need a goal I am sure Stewart must be gutted at being overlooked both in midweek and today, there is no saying he would have scored but he would have been 100% up for it. 

11 minutes ago, HOPLITE said:

I never agreed with any of his subs today

45 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

I never agreed with any of his subs today

I am with you; I would have put Defoe on as soon as we saw Alfredo was losing the plot.I would have kept Kamara on and Stewart for Aribo. However we have a lot of dead wood in our squad when you look at our options; 3 wide players where only Stewart might make a difference, 1 quality striker, a poor full back and a central defender who does not have the trust of the manager.  In reality only 1 player there who has shown he has the ability to make a difference.

Can't believe nobody has said it by now so here goes.....we wid be better off wae Ronnie Barker

I'll get me coat:pipe:

Seriously tho I thought he would be fine for certain games but in truth another who just runs up blind alleys 

Ps people saying Middleton should be playing are kidding themselves on also, if he can't get a game in that hibs team then he is in no way anywhere near the level we are looking for.

13 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

I thought he did okay. 

Barker and Ojo are not good enough.

I find it unfair he will get slated yet Kent our 7m signing will not get anything said for an average at best performance. 

Really poor performance ,yet he tried his socks off to be fair .Again he looked better watching on tv than he did at the match 

Yesterday’s game was not about Barkers ability though .He never plays so we can’t expect him to turn a cup final when others failed to do it .Maybe he is not what’s  required but no criticism for yesterday from me  

Archived