Brandon barker

skinnymate1690

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Bad sub from Gerrard, he brings nothing.

Chasing the game we should have tried Stewart. 

As for RW overall it needs major upgrade come January. 

I know not everybody’s favourite, but I liked candeias. Tav to me played more secure with him in front

32 minutes ago, Swagger said:

Another pointless waste of wages 

-Wtf were you playing at Gerard when you gave this clown a3 year contract he must of thought it was all his xmas rolled into one 

brings him on before Stewart and Ojo? Are you on drugs?

thats up there with not starting Morelos at Ibrox against them in the last game

1 hour ago, skinnymate1690 said:

Why.... 

How he could come on ahead of Stewart or even Ojo (I know! )  is absolutely baffling. 

Terrible footballer and shouldn't be with us 

dont know why we signed him  also stewart ojo and jones  none of them are good enough  we need someone who can help alfredo with the  goalscoring

The situation with Stewart is baffling. Not to long ago he was singing his praises saying he is training well and unlucky not to start against Hearts. He is then an unused sub against the sheep and today Barker comes in from nowhere to come on today. Stewart is dribbler who can see a pass, Barker is pace and nothing more. Surely the dribbler us better option when they were sitting deep. 

Still no idea why we even signed him. Tends to only score 2 goals a season. Never good enough for what we need.

Also - why, given what Gerrard said about Stewart after the Hearts match, has he been nowhere to be seen when we've desperately needed something, anything, two games running now?

1 hour ago, JograBear said:

Kent was garbage today and had a lot more time to do something. Unfair on Barker. (tho he does look pish...him and Ojo)

Agree, Kent cost 7 million and was supposed to show up in games like these. Barkers Hibs level.

Archived