If we don't qualify on Thursday

King Jela

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, DBBTB said:

We haven’t lost at home in europe under Gerrard yet have we?

I don't think we have. Young Boys, Moscow and Vienna away?

Going one step further, under Gerrard we have pretty much been in every game, even moreso this season.

Through the recent years we have been pumped by them, lost to Hibs in the cup final, lost to so many lower level teams and at times had no goal threat, no pace, no creativity, poor defenders, old has beens, poor keepers, poor management, tactics etc.  Now we are nowhere near perfect in all areas, obviously but the improvement is there for all to see. I get everyone is upset but I am confident going into every game. Previously that has not always been the case.

I always think we have a chance. With Alfie we have a goalscorer (the irony is not lost today) and with McGregor we have a top shotstopper. Throw in Jack, Barasic, Kent, Davis, Tav and on our day we are strong. We were strong today but ultimately we failed, sadly. 

There is still so much to play for. Until we win something though I have no issues with some expressing doubts. I'm sticking with the glass half full mentality for now. Massive few weeks coming up.

52 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Is it game over? Honestly don't see any team recovering from as bad a ten days as that before facing Motherwell, then Hibs away and then Killie at home, then the paedophiles at their midden. 

Fer fuck sake, calm down...

4 hours ago, King Jela said:

Is it game over? Honestly don't see any team recovering from as bad a ten days as that before facing Motherwell, then Hibs away and then Killie at home, then the paedophiles at their midden. 

No  It's not over till it's over mate.  IF we don't qualify on Thursday we just need to get our fingers out and continue to do what we have been doing so far this season.   We have been playing well and barring a couple of blips have been on very good form.

Now if we come to the end of that run of games and have completely collapsed, it might be over :lol:

7 minutes ago, allgers said:

TBH the League cup was always a mickey mouse trophy, once it lost the Euro spot, it became pointless unless it was part of the treble, there is still a treble on offer to us. I would prefer that one

Aye and no.  It is the least important cup but it's still important.  It often sets the tone for the rest of the season.  Winning it settles a bunch of nerves and we go into the xmas run with serious confidence.

I wouldn't be calling it a mickey mouse cup if we had won it today. 

14 minutes ago, allgers said:

TBH the League cup was always a micky mouse trophy, once it lost the Euro spot, it became pointless unless it was part of the treble, there is still a treble on offer to us. I would prefer that one

Considering we’ve not won a real trophy in 8 year it’s massive

5 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Would people sacrifice going out on Thursday if we were guaranteed 4 league wins this month?

Would sacrifice going out on Thursday if we were guaranteed to win all our remaining league matches 

Anyone who thinks the league s over needs to find another sport 

10 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Go out on Thursday and the same bawbags that say they're not arsed about the game will be calling for Gerrard's head. 

Probably already got their anti Gerrard posts pre typed and ready to go on the notes app on their phone. Fucking weird cunts. 

11 hours ago, andyhrfc said:

If we produce stats similar to this I will say we are totally jinxed and lightening will well and truly have struck twice.

62B97302-ECC9-4A7F-BD35-9A78FD06C8DF.png

How the fuck did they calculate possession?

there is absolutely no fucking way it was 50/50

49 minutes ago, beararse said:

How the fuck did they calculate possession?

there is absolutely no fucking way it was 50/50

Think they must have included all the time wasting at goal kicks, free kicks and throw ins, that is worth 20 minutes alone.

Archived