Spot The Difference

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, murzo said:

Jack gets booked for ignoring Donnelly today, Gallagher gets booked but Donnelly gets fuck all cause it would be a second yellow. And another blatant penalty not given.

Donnelly should have been off at the start of the second half when the cards were being dished out. Referee shat it as usual. If that comment is true about the last 3 players in Scotland send off for celebrations being Rangers players then serious questions should be asked.  

1 minute ago, BlueKnight87 said:

See objects coming at him. I'd be pissed off as well. 

According to the gypsy McFadden, the reaction of the fans and stuff being thrown is why Alfredo shouldn’t celebrate the way he did. So, Morelos fault .

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Its a yellow card no complaints about that but its the inconsistent applying of the law that's bloody annoying. 

Anyway the rule in general is a joke between this and celebrating with the fans should never ever be a booking

100% mate,the suits are f**king the game up for genuine footie fans.

22 minutes ago, jintybear said:

Apparently the Motherwell fans were throwing things at Morelos during the game. If that’s true then no wonder Morelos did it because he is a human being! I’m sure walker mentioned it but we probably won’t hear it again and it’ll be big bad out of control Morelos all over again! A complete joke of a country 

The best thing he could do is pick up something that has been thrown at him, and give it to the ref whilst pointing at those who threw it.

Mind you, some folk would probably call him a ‘grass’ If he did that. 🤣

29 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Its a yellow card no complaints about that but its the inconsistent applying of the law that's bloody annoying. 

Anyway the rule in general is a joke between this and celebrating with the fans should never ever be a booking

Fucking fitba' is a joke nowadays, can't reply to cunts who have been winding you up all game, and that goes for anyone, stupid rules, if you're man enough to dish it out you should be man enough to accept it, but oh no the snowflakes have been abused so action must be taken, I was even pissed at the Motherwell boy Allan getting booked for dissent punching the ball into the ground when called for offside, FFS he was only showing a bit of passion and never done any harm, yet cunts can boot fuck out of the opposition all day and only get a word in their ears if even that, as I say I miss my fitba'.

1 hour ago, G.E.C. said:

I wouldn’t appeal it for Friday. Defoe managed a hat trick against them the last time.

Not at Easter road.  A totally different proposition.   Alfie missing is a major disadvantage 

1 hour ago, jintybear said:

Donnelly should have been off at the start of the second half when the cards were being dished out. Referee shat it as usual. If that comment is true about the last 3 players in Scotland send off for celebrations being Rangers players then serious questions should be asked.  

If it's not for leaving the pitch then it might be but Brown got sent off last season for leaving the pitch.

2 hours ago, magic8ball said:

It’s either bias against us or a pure shite out of doing anything against them 

I do think that is what it is, they have no problem punishing us because we say nothing, just take it, they go mental and the refs/linesmen are scared for the repercussions for them and their families. It is terrible state of affairs.   

25 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I do think that is what it is, they have no problem punishing us because we say nothing, just take it, they go mental and the refs/linesmen are scared for the repercussions for them and their families. It is terrible state of affairs.   

Still waiting on the compliance officer acting on Boyd 

1 minute ago, Ayrblue1 said:

Aye but are those 3 the “last” 3 players to have been sent off for celebrations?

if true that’s a fucking joke man

Folk need to be clear that Brown was sent off last season for celebrating too. But that was for specific rule of leaving field of play.

In terms of 2nd yellows for gestures when celebrating, we're top of the league for that. May well be only team taking part in that league too.

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Folk need to be clear that Brown was sent off last season for celebrating too. But that was for specific rule of leaving field of play.

In terms of 2nd yellows for gestures when celebrating, we're top of the league for that. May well be only team taking part in that league too.

Pretty sure that Julien left the field of play last weekend.

Archived