Barisic

Leeds_Bear

Not only have his performances improved but he’s standing up to the absolute thuggery which runs amok across Scottish football. 

Loved seeing him giving those junkies the eyes after that challenge tonight, same as with Young Boys the other night. 

And an absolute wand of a left foot. 

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I loved his reaction to those junkie tramp cunts, I also loved our benches reaction to that fucking shocking tackle, that team is playing for each other imo. 

honestly thought Macca was going to lamp one of them --- he was pissed 

This team is up for the fight. Anyone who calls this team bottle merchants, having a lack of mentality, a team of losers etc is comparing only to past seasons. We have went to Pittodrie, Fir park, Easter Road and Hampden and played exceptional in all despite some horrendous refereeing decisions.

Barasic & Jack & Kamara and many more are winners in my eyes and to me, it is just a matter of time.

Seeing Gerrard and his backroom staff backing up this team was a watershed moment  and will be a huge turning point to this season.

Just now, andyhrfc said:

That’s what I have heard too.  Maybe the bid will come in January?

Imagine Barasic in the Liverpool team, not that I hope that happens anytime soon, another one who's just getting better and better, fuck he gets picked for one of the best international teams in the game, thank fuck he plays for us.

Archived