***** The Official Rangers V Kilmarnock Match Thread *****

4 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

Aribo got it on RTV

4 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I thought Andy Little said Aribo. I must have heard wrong. Didn't think it was Jack's best game either. Motm wasn't easy to chose today.

No probs, I was at game and the announcement there was that Jack got it. 👍

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

I only had half an eye on the game (time of year visitors) but from what I did see we were all over them , yet I see BBC gives 50/50 possession stats, anyone agree ?

BBC must have had only one eye on the game aswell,f**king muppets but then again,that's their agenda.

Killie got what they deserved. Absolutely fuck all. Alfredo once again proves that he is the best striker in the league. Nice wee pass from Aribo too and some other strong performances in the team. Another goal or 2 would have been nice but I think we're in a good place as we descend into the chamber of secrets on Sunday.

3 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

I only had half an eye on the game (time of year visitors) but from what I did see we were all over them , yet I see BBC gives 50/50 possession stats, anyone agree ?

50/50 😂 fuck knows what the bbc were watching 

4 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

You're lucky then, both my eyes were bored as fuck

1 minute ago, LewisWATP said:

50/50 😂 fuck knows what the bbc were watching 

I think it's obvious they're just trying to troll us constantly.

They want a reaction because then social media lights up, and they've pretty much got the hits they wanted.

7 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Too many players not quite on it today. Kent, Arfield, Defoe all below par. We simply need more from them if any of them play on Sunday if we've to hope to win. Thought the defenders played well, Bornas crossing apart.  Shooting practice required before sunday.

Predicted Killie parking the bus, poor challenges and timewasting. Got all 3 correct.

3 points all that mattered today though, and its onto Sunday we go 

Nah don’t be silly mate we paid £7m for Kent so he’s to play every single game regardless of form. 

Just had a wee thought and interested in what you think.

Do you think it is possible Defoe was in at the start today because Gerrard was hoping he'd perform really well and score which would give him a good excuse not to start Morelos against the scum? Morelos hasn't scored in 11 games against them, so could understand if Gerrard was thinking this way.

Couldn't tell but every Rangers TV angle I thought Alfie was offside. 

Hope he was as I said to my dad I hoped if we didn't kill them, that we won with an offside goal as it would serve the negative dirty bastards right. 

Imagine watching that every week 🤮🤮

Tough three points, all that mattered but tbh I was dissapointed with Defoe, arfield and Kent, all three need to up it big time if we are to win anything this season, total opposite game at the piggery so hopefully we can get space in behind them, need to go at them right from the first minute. 

4 minutes ago, Blueteeth said:

Just had a wee thought and interested in what you think.

Do you think it is possible Defoe was in at the start today because Gerrard was hoping he'd perform really well and score which would give him a good excuse not to start Morelos against the scum? Morelos hasn't scored in 11 games against them, so could understand if Gerrard was thinking this way.

Nah. Defoe deserved to keep his spot. Although enforced, Alfie actually needed a break. An enforced away game v Hibs and a home game v Killie were ideal to give an unfortunate Defoe game time. It was always gonna be Alfie on Sunday. 

1 minute ago, evenstevens said:

Couldn't tell but every Rangers TV angle I thought Alfie was offside. 

Hope he was as I said to my dad I hoped if we didn't kill them, that we won with an offside goal as it would serve the negative dirty bastards right. 

Imagine watching that every week 🤮🤮

Thought so myself mate,not like officials to give us one,good on them 🙂

2 minutes ago, the old guard said:

Tough three points, all that mattered but tbh I was dissapointed with Defoe, arfield and Kent, all three need to up it big time if we are to win anything this season, total opposite game at the piggery so hopefully we can get space in behind them, need to go at them right from the first minute. 

Kent still young and will make mistakes. Consistency won't come until next year imo. 

2 minutes ago, evenstevens said:

Nah. Defoe deserved to keep his spot. Although enforced, Alfie actually needed a break. An enforced away game v Hibs and a home game v Killie were ideal to give an unfortunate Defoe game time. It was always gonna be Alfie on Sunday. 

Defoe actually let slip he was playing the next two games ( before hibs game ) , so it may have been the plan all along to ensure a fit Morelos for Sunday . 

Archived