***** The Official Rangers V Kilmarnock Match Thread *****

9 minutes ago, evenstevens said:

Couldn't tell but every Rangers TV angle I thought Alfie was offside. 

Hope he was as I said to my dad I hoped if we didn't kill them, that we won with an offside goal as it would serve the negative dirty bastards right. 

Imagine watching that every week 🤮🤮

Looked off from where I was sitting but that linesman was poor the whole game but fk it we’ll take it.

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

Nah don’t be silly mate we paid £7m for Kent so he’s to play every single game regardless of form. 

He can do special things, but can also make the simple things complicated often losing us possession.

Been disappointed in him on the whole on since signing permanently. Hopefully he finds form on Sunday (he will play) then has the chance to recharge / work on fitness etc during the winter break.

23 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

BBC must have had only one eye on the game aswell,f**king muppets but then again,that's their agenda.

Must take into account the time they have the ball counting  when the keeper is taking goal kicks

20191226_175748.jpg

10 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Looked off from where I was sitting but that linesman was poor the whole game but fk it we’ll take it.

Not seen any tv images other than clips on twitter. Looked more offside at the game than the image below suggests. Unless an angle shows right along the line then I think there's bawhairs in it whichever way it was. Dont know if theres any angles RTV showed that confirmed either way.

Screenshot_20191226-180056_Twitter.thumb.jpg.6db9aa25bb0ff0c8843f51345e67ac45.jpg

4 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Not seen any tv images other than clips on twitter. Looked more offside at the game than the image below suggests. Unless an angle shows right along the line then I think there's bawhairs in it whichever way it was. Dont know if theres any angles RTV showed that confirmed eirhwe way.

Screenshot_20191226-180056_Twitter.thumb.jpg.6db9aa25bb0ff0c8843f51345e67ac45.jpg

Extend the line of the crossbar and he’s definitely onside.

5 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Not seen any tv images other than clips on twitter. Looked more offside at the game than the image below suggests. Unless an angle shows right along the line then I think there's bawhairs in it whichever way it was. Dont know if theres any angles RTV showed that confirmed either way.

I think the defenders index finger plays Morelos on.

9 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Defenders foot does seem to be playing him onside 

30 minutes ago, Blueteeth said:

Just had a wee thought and interested in what you think.

Do you think it is possible Defoe was in at the start today because Gerrard was hoping he'd perform really well and score which would give him a good excuse not to start Morelos against the scum? Morelos hasn't scored in 11 games against them, so could understand if Gerrard was thinking this way.

Shut up. 

1 minute ago, Bad Robot said:

Defenders foot does seem to be playing him onside 

The angle's not perfect but I think so too. Certainly not seen anything that proves otherwise. Morelos certainly never thought he could be offside, he wheeled away celebrating rather than looking over to see if there was a flag went up.

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

The angle's not perfect but I think so too. Certainly not seen anything that proves otherwise. Morelos certainly never thought he could be offside, he wheeled away celebrating rather than looking over to see if there was a flag went up.

He literally looked straight over. 

58 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

No probs, I was at game and the announcement there was that Jack got it. 👍

Yes I was just going to post that, and no idea how Aribo got it on RTV I thought he lost the ball far too much for my liking today.

I have put this game down to Killie tactics which we knew they would deploy, and while they should not be, I think some of our players had Sunday on their minds. They are only human.  

Archived