Morelos Racism

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

The fucking Hag has man.

Its mental theyve put the Hollicom deflectors onto this too.

Today’s response is exactly what Hollicom are paid to do. Straight up brand protection and strategic advice. It’s just an odd response. But make no mistake this would have been run past them.

I see on here people saying ‘Hollicom again’ when there is a dubious story on us in the Record etc. That’s wishful thinking. They wouldn’t get involved in shit like that.

2 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Today’s response is exactly what Hollicom are paid to do. Straight up brand protection and strategic advice. It’s just an odd response. But make no mistake this would have been run past them.

I see on here people saying ‘Hollicom again’ when there is a dubious story on us in the Record etc. That’s wishful thinking. They wouldn’t get involved in shit like that.

I agree Hollicom are about Brand protection.

All the negative stories about us, the sutton and Hartson stuff, I do believe that's deliberate scum family stuff aided by editors who also know they want to deflect in any way they can. It's a concerted effort by all those with an allegiance to that club.

Is there racism? I honestly don’t know. What is clear is that opposing fans and players hate him. And what’s just as clear as he doesn’t give a fuck. It’s a powder keg situation every game and a lot of it is no fault of his. He does stupid things but even when he doesn’t there’s a vicious reaction against him from some. The refs don’t like him either and it infuriates people that he’s playing so well. Outside of us the vast majority of Scotland is more desperate for him to fail then they ever have been about a player before. 

3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I agree Hollicom are about Brand protection.

All the negative stories about us, the sutton and Hartson stuff, I do believe that's deliberate scum family stuff aided by editors who also know they want to deflect in any way they can. It's a concerted effort by all those with an allegiance to that club.

I wouldn't be surprised if they're also getting paid for it. 

24 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

That statement from them yesterday was embarrassing. More or less saying he brought it on himself.

"We haven't had any reports of racism but he was making gestures at our fans"

That’s exactly what Brenda said about Shay Long when he was racial abused at ScumFC. 

2 minutes ago, NorthernLights said:

Is there racism? I honestly don’t know. What is clear is that opposing fans and players hate him. And what’s just as clear as he doesn’t give a fuck. It’s a powder keg situation every game and a lot of it is no fault of his. He does stupid things but even when he doesn’t there’s a vicious reaction against him from some. The refs don’t like him either and it infuriates people that he’s playing so well. Outside of us the vast majority of Scotland is more desperate for him to fail then they ever have been about a player before. 

You not seen the video of him being called a black bastard ? 

13 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

I heard racism on the vid. As for the gesture it means cut or finished it is not a threat. Had he drawn one finger across his throat then THAT would be a threat. Plenty of folks, myself included have done what he did.

Used to use when the kids were getting out of line but I couldn’t raise my voice. 

Not sure if some one has the game recorded,  or if this has been mentioned anywhere else.

I clearly remeber someone shouting from the crowd "black bastard"  picked up on the mics. 

It was around the 70 odd minute a think,   ball goes out for a throw in, camera is zoomed  in the back of Buffalos jersey, and its clearly shouted. 

If anyone wants to go back and have a listen. 

1 minute ago, Tiger Shaw said:

You not seen the video of him being called a black bastard ? 

Amazing the amount of Bears I’ve heard say it never happened can’t hear it. 
Shouldn’t be too hard for a sound engineer to drown out the background noise and just leave the “Black Bastard” “H** Bastard” “ Orange Bastard” shouts. 

2 minutes ago, Scottyarf37 said:

Not sure if some one has the game recorded,  or if this has been mentioned anywhere else.

I clearly remeber someone shouting from the crowd "black bastard"  picked up on the mics. 

It was around the 70 odd minute a think,   ball goes out for a throw in, camera is zoomed  in the back of Buffalos jersey, and its clearly shouted. 

If anyone wants to go back and have a listen. 

You notice that SKY would kill the pitch side mic every time a Rangers player had take a throw in or corner, although some of the time they were a touch too slow. 

7 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Amazing the amount of Bears I’ve heard say it never happened can’t hear it. 
Shouldn’t be too hard for a sound engineer to drown out the background noise and just leave the “Black Bastard” “H** Bastard” “ Orange Bastard” shouts. 

As soon as that happens then they would start questioning what else has been edited in the video and before you know it we've dubbed in racist and sectarian abuse :lol:

Archived