Sevco Chat.

CoplandRoad83

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

They really do believe tne crap tney spout, but I really have no issues with them living in their deluded world of procreating Virgins and flying spaghetti monsters.  What galls me more are cunts on our side pandering to them.

Having a couple of pints of wine and searching youtube for some cultural songs I came across a video of Bhoys vs bluenotes (or some shite) debating the game, fucking cringeworthy and any Rangers supporter encouraging or participating with this filth needs either a boot in the baws or worse.  Ffs get a grip man, youd have no club to support if these fenian bastards had their way.

Prefer the old days when a debate usually ended in these cunts getting stitches.

All sitting having a wee chuckle, holding hands (and testicles) and singing kumbaya.... nope not for me.

mate don't get the dude started ffs

I genuinely embrace Sevco. It's a reminder to me, and all of us, that they thought we were dead and buried, gone and forgotten. The whole of Scottish football did,  They laughed and tried to kick us when we were down, in their hubris they failed to recognise that every year we got a little stronger, a little closer.  "Sevco" was and is a desperate attempt to try deflect from the truth, that we are back and the natural order is being restored, that we were down and not out and that when 55 finally comes, every single person that calls us "Sevco" in a desperate attempt to diminish our achievement and one of the greatest footballing comebacks of all time will be the ones that feeling the rage they are desperate for us to feel, and that makes me almost as happy as 55 itself. Sevco and proud ya wean touching inbreds. 

41 minutes ago, lgr1991 said:

I genuinely embrace Sevco. It's a reminder to me, and all of us, that they thought we were dead and buried, gone and forgotten. The whole of Scottish football did,  They laughed and tried to kick us when we were down, in their hubris they failed to recognise that every year we got a little stronger, a little closer.  "Sevco" was and is a desperate attempt to try deflect from the truth, that we are back and the natural order is being restored, that we were down and not out and that when 55 finally comes, every single person that calls us "Sevco" in a desperate attempt to diminish our achievement and one of the greatest footballing comebacks of all time will be the ones that feeling the rage they are desperate for us to feel, and that makes me almost as happy as 55 itself. Sevco and proud ya wean touching inbreds. 

You can’t have a “football comeback” if you were never away. 

we’ve always been here serving as a reminder that sticks in their fucking throats.  

20 hours ago, TMB said:

The closer we get to winning 55 the more intense this ‘Sevco’ pish gets for a reason.  They don’t want to acknowledge Rangers as being the most successful club in Scotland.  If we lift 55 it’ll be one of the greatest comeback stories in sporting history and will send that lot in to complete meltdown.  

Watching us lift the league trophy, having the governing bodies acknowledge it as our 55th, and seeing the media report it the 55h, will be glorious.  They’ll just look like bitter angry bastards ranting and raving about Sevco on social media.

There have already been lots of acknowledgements of our continued history, every time a statistic of trophies won pops up on Sky Sports, the ASA ruling which included ECA statement, every time a commentator or pundit refers to past results against this or that team. 

They will just cling to it even stronger, or the most determined ones will because it's all they have. They have absolutely no sense of how bitter and obsessed this makes them.

The Sevco shit coming from this mob is just a load of hypocritical bullshit when it suits the tarriers ..... since Sunday all you see and read about is disgruntled fuck wits in a confused state gibbering about Sevco one minute then The Rangers the next .... in their abject pain they no longer realise what they are saying ..... far lees even believe what they are saying.

Even on some of the twitter posts on RM threads and the likes of Hartson and Sutton .....  even in their despair all they can mutter about is  The Rangers having won for the first time at the piggery in nine years .... not one mention of Sevco.

Only the stupid and the deluded will continue to believe that The Famous Glasgow Rangers Football CLUB died .... and was replaced by another club .... they have neither the wit nor the understanding to realise that all clubs world wide bar a few ..... are governed by financial consortiums .... known as holding companies ..... the clubs themselves .... as long as there are supporters will always live on ..... and especially as far as The Rangers support is concerned  ..... forever.

:UK:

Recorded only an excuse so watched unfortunately. They had one segment that pandered to their “new club, sevco” rubbish, had a Scottish cup draw all with stupid names like fish supper fc but had Rangers fc  and same club mentioned, suspect hilarious for the fenians but for normal people they wouldn’t of had a clue what it was about.
BBC Scotland and their fenian compatriots  will lose it when 55 happens.

17 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

You can’t have a “football comeback” if you were never away. 

we’ve always been here serving as a reminder that sticks in their fucking throats.  

I get what you mean, I didn't mean a comeback in terms of going away. I meant as in, working out way from being literally rock bottom to champions.

Archived