Tav out till february?

RFC55

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply
58 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Rumours sweeping the RSC bus group chat that he's needing his appendix out and will be missing for a few weeks. 

Hopefully bullshit 

I've had my appendix out, I was doing kung fu kicks in the hospital the very next day. I was about 8 at the time though :pipe:  (ripped all my stitches out)

5 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Scenes when we sell Barisic to Roma on the final day of the transfer window, Tav has a set back and is out for longer and our back 4 includes Flanagan and Halliday for the rest of the season.  😅

People on here would have a hardon if that's the case. They were choking for flannagan to replace him about 5 weeks ago :lol:

Just now, GOAT said:

My mate said apparently the guy that started the rumour on FF works for Rangers, is that right?

Dunno mate boy on our bus sent it and it appeared on FF around the same time. Boy on our bus isn't the poster on FF so fuck knows 

6 minutes ago, GOAT said:

My mate said apparently the guy that started the rumour on FF works for Rangers, is that right?

There’s a boy on FF who works for Rangers who has said they are in Ross Hall but he shouldn’t be out for as long as some are saying.

1 hour ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

No. 😂

1 hour ago, coopsleftboot said:

Swap Borna to right back and bring in Halliday at left back.

you dont play another player out of position to put someone else in we have plenty choice for right back

I had my appendix out and the stitches were removed on the Wednesday before Big Tam's cup final in 1973. Despite being banned from going by the folks (I was 16), nothing was going to stop me getting to Hampden.   When Parlane equalised it went mental (of course) and a few minutes later I felt liquid on my t-shirt.  Looked down to see my appendix  scar had split about an inch. Got down to the front and went to First Aid under the main stand and looked like a scene from M*A*S*H. What did they do? They they put a plaster on it and told me to go to the Royal!  I watched the rest of the game sitting next to the photographers at our end. What a day that was and I got away with it with the parents after I told them I fell off a bus and we went to hospital the next day and got a few more stitches.  😀

10 minutes ago, SPWF said:

Is Hutton still available on a free? No brainier IMO. 

deal until the end of the season definitely. as backup to tav for the rest of the season, and from the very limited times i saw him in the championship watching villa highlights, he did like going forward, something flanagan (and yet to see) polster dont do. surprised if he hasnt been considered at least.

Archived