Andy Firth

ForeverAndEver

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Think wes might be off this month or defo by the end of the season 

Think his contact runs out in the summer. Decent back up but can’t see him wanting to sit on the bench much longer.

It makes more sense to keep wes for the rest of the season, I feel sorry for him he’s a decent keeper, firth on the other hand Na no chance we can rely of him as cover for greegs this year, the pressure of this second part of the season is gonna be more than  anything he’ll ever have experienced before in his career I’d feel much safer with big wes

I don’t see him being signed again as a replacement for Wes I’d be certain he’s strictly 3rd choice and a training keeper whilst the others are on loan, playing development squad games etc.  He had a similar role at Liverpool before and apparently has a great attitude 

17 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Scenes when Wes is sold, McGregor gets injured and Firth's mistakes cost us the title.

Exactly what could happen, and it wouldn’t be firths fault if he drowned in a sink or swim situation 

keeping wes is a saftey blanket we need for his last 5 month, I’m sure the big man would love nothing better that playing second fiddle to greegs for this 5 month coming up, if it goes how we all dream it will it will be a party the big man will never forget

Archived