Holliday

gman

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, gersfc86 said:

I remember when Andy holliday scored that great strike against hibs in the cup final and I was thinking my god this guy is decent. There's a bit of Albert in him. 

But didn't really work out like that 😂 

Sandy Holliday and George Albert. 

1 hour ago, gman said:

Please let him go. For a self confessed Rangers fan he shat it the other night - nae heart or fight.  Wish him well and goodbye. He is one of the ones that Gerrard knows doesn't have it in him. Sick of the crap we've got in reserve. Nae offence Andy if you are tuning in. 

His name is Halliday, Andy Halliday, and whilst is true that he isn't up to the class or level we need he played a very significant part in getting us back to the top level of Scottish football. For that alone he should be looked on as a good bluenose who played for the club he loves

19 minutes ago, George McLean said:

His name is Halliday, Andy Halliday, and whilst is true that he isn't up to the class or level we need he played a very significant part in getting us back to the top level of Scottish football. For that alone he should be looked on as a good bluenose who played for the club he loves

It was never a “significant” part but he’s had some journey.  Got to play for Rangers and his burd seems alright too.  

43 minutes ago, George McLean said:

And he's certainly got fuck all to do with our recent collapse.

There's also many need put out the door before him, that's for fucking sure.

Archived