What do we need to do between now and the summer

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, roger9650 said:

Ok but doesn't mean the idea is invalid.  For example do you look at say Goldson and think yes that boy's a winner?

But David Pleat obviously couldn’t spot winners. 

13 hours ago, Zappa6995 said:

Win the cup

Glad I looked at some of the posts as that was my immediate reaction and was about to post it when I saw your post. I would also add close the points gap in the league which can only be done by winning game in hand, and beating them at least once and not losing the other one and most importantly stop dropping anymore points, especially from being in front. 

We win the Scottish Cup, no more no less.

Fuck the experiments, try and win every single game, match by match and see where it goes, we need to install a winning mentality, that means even when you have a couple of setbacks, you get right back at it again.

This will hurt yer eyes because it hurt mine but I had a look at the tims soccerbase page to illustrate my point, this season alone domestically they won 8 games on the bounce then drew one and lost one, after that they went on a run of 13 wins out of 13 until we beat them at the piggery, since then they've went on another run of 10 wins out of 10.

Thats what it takes to be successful, thats how Rangers teams of the past were successful, we shouldn't be scared to fuck up a result or two, over the course of a season it'll happen, the reaction is the important part though, if they drop points they go on the front foot and go on a run, we get nervous and shite the bed.

For me winning the Scots cup would provide a statement- only a minor one but still would show we are becoming ready again.  It’s a tall order right enough especially as hearts have only turned up twice this year ironically against us, perhaps if they played us every 3 weeks then they wouldn’t be bottom of the pile.

id love an extended run in the europa league but if it meant a good run or winning the cup then I’d take the Scottish cup as I’m sure we’re all desperate for the Gers to finally win a trophy and end the scums hold on all 3 trophies.  I’m not expecting us to win every game left anymore as I can’t see it but I’d like to win the last 2 old firm games and close the gap.

i think I’ve more chance of finding the end of the rainbow

Don't lose again domestically, stop them winning the league against us, show some indication of being able to improve and toughen players who are going to be here next season.

Assuming Barisic and Morelos go, hope really hard that Ross Wilson is a genius.

Archived