Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

See if you're lying housebound, crippled with Coronavirus, or even worse had a friend/relative killed by the virus then you must read that Raith Rovers statement about "we want declared the winners and any challenge will be fought" and be absolutely disgusted. 

Not even the tarriers have came out in public and sank that low (yet) albiet working behind the scenes for it. 

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

Yep.

And even in the "top" division, one club has a temporary gazebo along one side of the pitch and an empty area behind the  goal which has  often been known to accommodate a double decker bus.

Fucking embarrassing.

Oh, and I hope Raith die. 

Used to get a nice roll and sausage out of that bus when my nephew played for Accies 2005s 😂👍

12 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

A0F395CC-8871-4DF2-8F62-003D65B5E1EF.png

ooft, nothing like building bridges,  I now expect Falkirk, Airdrie and Montrose coming out with statements tomorrow after this which is exactly what we need, more clubs to stand up rather than just excepting this farse

26 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Expect Dempster to come out with something tomorrow. Cormack waiting for us to follow up before adding to the matter. Partick and ICT have done their job now.

Do you know this or are you speculating?

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

Hope this statement wakes Falkirk the fuck up. Every little helps.

Didn't they already make one? I thought their guy spoke quite well. Perhaps a little impartial but he came across with sense.

5 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

See if you're lying housebound, crippled with Coronavirus, or even worse had a friend/relative killed by the virus then you must read that Raith Rovers statement about "we want declared the winners and any challenge will be fought" and be absolutely disgusted. 

Not even the tarriers have came out in public and sank that low (yet) albiet working behind the scenes for it. 

Bears' Den mate.

1 hour ago, TMB said:

Dundee would’ve changed their vote to YES.  No doubt about it.  They’ve been incentivised.  Patrick’s statement opens the door for legal action should the SPFL try to press ahead with this proposal.  That will no doubt give them reason for pause and we could get a second resolution with members being asked to vote.  The more time passes the more pressure is applied from everyone to release funds and get these clubs paid.  

Things are going well now we just need to turn the screw and keep the heat in them.

The best part so far mate is we haven't had to do or say anything further.  SPFL are falling around aimlessly. Corrupt and incompetent in one wee package. 

I'm quite happy for our club to sit back as the spfl stagger about before landing a knockout. 

6 minutes ago, PromDeAnglais said:

Amazing the SPFL predicted that League 1 and 2 would be a challenge to win in isolation so combined them then stopped relegation from League 2 just to seal the deal. 

Corrupt fucking bastards. I really hope the evidence we have will blow that organisation away for good. 

The fact Brechin are languishing at the bottom and have a representative on the SPFL board may have more to do with that one!

8 minutes ago, PromDeAnglais said:

Amazing the SPFL predicted that League 1 and 2 would be a challenge to win in isolation so combined them then stopped relegation from League 2 just to seal the deal. 

Corrupt fucking bastards. I really hope the evidence we have will blow that organisation away for good. 

This has been a rule for years.

Think it might have been mentioned already.. 

9 minutes ago, Blues Brother said:

I’m sure he did an interview on the radio

He was on clyde last night,  confirmed that they sent their vote by pdf.....amazingly with no hitches, he found it strange that Dundees hit the firewall.....he stopped short but should have called bullshit on it

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

They are. If they don't have any come back against Raith then they can get to fuck too. Put them in the Hearts camp. Vote no but do fuck all about it.

Hearts position is quite baffling. Lots of noise but very little substance. Reconstruction is a very remote possibility, they are literally sleepwalking into the Championship 

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

They are. If they don't have any come back against Raith then they can get to fuck too. Put them in the Hearts camp. Vote no but do fuck all about it.

Huh? Hasn't wee Budge put out two statements? 

8 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Didn't they already make one? I thought their guy spoke quite well. Perhaps a little impartial but he came across with sense.

What that little 13 minute cameo from their chairman ast night? Fuck all compared to what ICT and Partick have come up with. No statement as such. Put it in writing with some fight. Raith, although very taig like, came out fighting at least.

Archived