Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

1 minute ago, Hadron Collider said:

I can’t see it having the jap there mate. Why would he be there?  He’s not on the board. 

These cunts don't play by the rules mate. 

Their arrogance knows no bounds. 

Put nothing past these fuckers. 

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, Trooblue said:

Are you assuming that these characters follow normal rules of corporate governance? 

You would’ve thought having been caught being a corrupt shower of cunts, they would’ve sat down and said right we have to everything by the book for now ok. 

But no they don’t invite us and invite the main culprit who isn’t even a board member to the meeting. 😂😂 They honestly think they are untouchable and can do what they like. 

Remind you of a certain religious organisation they all claim to be part of. 

Looks like the SPFL have been caught being corrupt and have just went full fuck it attitude.

Mental the the Fat Jap is going to be there when he has no right to be.

Is he in to order the relevant people to fall on their swords?

Im getting the popcorn in, can’t wait to see what happens next 😂

3 minutes ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

These cunts don't play by the rules mate. 

Their arrogance knows no bounds. 

Put nothing past these fuckers. 

Don’t get me wrong mate. I know what they are like. Something not right here. They are the masters of subterfuge. We need to turn this on them. 

3 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Off topic but it seems there are uefa plans to finish the CL and EL within a 3 week period although could be just paper talk:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/uefas-new-plan-finish-champions-21852283

See to be honest mate, I would take any UEFA stories with the biggest pinch of salt ever. It was only yesterday and day before there was stories in the same outlets that UEFA were ready to call everything null-and-void on the expert advice of a new health consultant they've recruited from Belgium.

Their viewpoint seems to chop and change almost daily. 

Just now, Dave Hedgehog said:

Looks like the SPFL have been caught being corrupt and have just went full fuck it attitude.

Just have to wait and see mate 👍

2 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Don’t get me wrong mate. I know what they are like. Something not right here. They are the masters of subterfuge. We need to turn this on them. 

I just pray we have all our ducks lined up mate. 

Enough is enough with these khunts. We have to nail the corrupt bastards once and for all. 

This is THE chance to do it. We must not fuck it up. 

2 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

It really wouldn't surprise me for them to come out and declare Rangers being suspended from their league it honestly wouldn't. 

8 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Is it a SPFL board meeting when it's the chief exec, chairman and Lawwell? Think they've jazzed up this meeting of "associates"

They can Jazz it up whatever way they like, he has no place at this whatever the get together is....report the bastard as he is clearly flouting the stay at home rule 👍

Just now, British_Empire said:

See to be honest mate, I would take any UEFA stories with the biggest pinch of salt ever. It was only yesterday and day before there was stories in the same outlets that UEFA were ready to call everything null-and-void on the expert advice of a new health consultant they've recruited from Belgium.

Their viewpoint seems to chop and change almost daily. 

I think we’ll get a holding statement from them this week especially now that lockdowns are going to be lifted bit by bit across Europe. 

We’re also on our 3rd week so the govt will be saying where we are going today at some point.

I think we’ll get a 2 week review period with everything continuing as is but fk knows as the economy is certainly getting gate fever.

2 minutes ago, HOPLITE said:

It really wouldn't surprise me for them to come out and declare Rangers being suspended from their league it honestly wouldn't. 

Nothing would surprise me mate.

They will probably throw the  "bringing the game into disrepute" at us. 

They are not normal people. 

1 minute ago, hammer93 said:

They can Jazz it up whatever way they like, he has no place at whatever the get together is....report the bastard as he is clearly flouting the stay at home rule 👍

Claiming NIAR before UEFA declare the leagues null and void is “essential reason” mate.

1 minute ago, HOPLITE said:

The issue they've got is they don't know what we've got. If they do what you said then 1, it doesn't look good that they've suspended us without waiting for our reply and 2, the chances of this all getting out in the open severely increases. The board know this and the ball is in their court.

Have a little bit of patience.

3 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Claiming NIAR before UEFA declare the leagues null and void is “essential reason” mate.

UEFA won’t be declaring anything null and void mate. No one is going to kid on 70% of a season didn’t happen. 

The scenario closest to null and void would be - 19/20 Suspended due to Covid-19. No champions or relegation, Prize money payed out on current standings but nothing won or lost. 

Imo

37 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Can you explain why null and void has a different outcome for broadcasters than ending the season now and declaring a champion?

Legally I can't get my head round why it would matter in the slightest.

In either case, they have been able to show X number of Y games that they paid for.

Calling the season now, or going null or void has absolutely no bearing on what the broadcasters made out of this season through subscriptions. In either case they have a justified claim that they were not able to show the contracted number of games.

Whether a champion is crowned or not has absolutely no bearing on this.

I dont know the specifics but that's the information I got and also seems to be coming from a number of places both in Scotland and beyond. Clubs all seem to be putting out that null and void has financial implications and none so far have came out and said otherwise that I've seen. 

As unbelievable as this is, why would lawell be in a meeting with, I presume Doncaster and either Mclernan or McKenzie? What legal or above board purpose would it serve ?  This has absolutely nothing to do with lawell, if  he’s there that only incriminates for me!

I know it’s corrupt but I’m trying to think of what bullshit excuse they would use to validate it? 

If this is true, I’d hope Rangees would be 100% aware of it and ask for a copy if the minutes?

Just now, ChampionsAgain said:

UEFA won’t be declaring anything null and void mate. No one is going to kid on 70% of a season didn’t happen. 

The scenario closest to null and void would be - 19/20 Suspended due to Covid-19. No champions or relegation, Prize money payed out on current standings but nothing won or lost. 

46AE80F2-909F-4A9C-8749-A98093B9CB37.gif.79b40b9c27947c455e90bc2594794791.gif

49 minutes ago, kplfishtank said:

How so ?  You said we got 500k. Other poster is saying give everyone 1.7m each. How will we have to pay this back if they still owe us money ? 

We got 500k at the start of April. There have been previous payments made throughout the season. 

Archived