Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

12 minutes ago, bornabear said:

Indeed, I very much doubt we will ever know.

I really don't want to know, as it will severely compromise him/her.

As soon as all evidence is made public it will be clear who it is. By then it's too late for any ramifications towards them.

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, kelvd1873 said:

No it’s not fine, where have I stated corruption is fine as long as celtic don’t get the title? 

I just said it wasn't aimed at u but the fans that really don't care as long as it means the scum don't get the title😁😁

This is way bigger than a trophy

4 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

As soon as all evidence is made public it will be clear who it is. By then it's too late for any ramifications towards them.

Cheers mate, your last two replies to my quotes have been heart rendering, shall we say.

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

Still the vast majority of clubs haven't come out and said anything about the "vote" after the 5pm deadline. Wonder why these clubs who voted yes are not coming out supporting their choice and backing the SPFL? 🤷‍♂️

Probably consulting their Lawyers to see where they stand and discussing what evidence we have and just how damaging it is.

14 minutes ago, B1872 said:

I think folk are missing the bigger picture here. This whole debacle is about getting the clubs their money. Rangers don’t want to be behind delaying the process, we only want clubs to get paid ASAP.  Our issue is give clubs much needed just now which is paramount and then discuss league titles, relegation after we know more.

I think it’s hard to look at the bigger picture and what we are trying to achieve here!

I asked earlier if any of the papers have discussed our statement saying the clubs CAN ask for a loan - that the SPFL have that facility, and their tying of the money and vote was unnecessary, but no-one replied.

1 minute ago, bornabear said:

Cheers mate, your last two replies to my quotes have been heart rendering, shall we say.

Tbf what I've posted is pretty obvious. Not like it's any insider info. The board are keeping this very strongly in house. Very few people know outside Park and Graham. Basically if the SPFL are hoping our side leaks anything they are very mistaken.

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

Still the vast majority of clubs haven't come out and said anything about the "vote" after the 5pm deadline. Wonder why these clubs who voted yes are not coming out supporting their choice and backing the SPFL? 🤷‍♂️

Hopefully they are finally manning the fuck up and are preparing for once to stand shoulder to shoulder with Rangers.

Pretty sure most people will identify with this scenario if the have any level of responsibility. You are at work and get told that management want to see u tomorrow. Their is a problem with ur area but they have not said what yet. The natural reaction is to think back thru all recent decisions etc that u have made to see if any were screwups and how u can justify them. 9 times out of 10 u get pretty close to what they want to talk to see u about before the meet. Usually its harmless.

The fact that the spfl dont seem to know tells me corruption may have its hands in every fucking bit of their business.

Just saying like.

1 minute ago, 6superbarry6 said:

It would be pretty ironic if it was big bad Rangers who finally rid the country of these corrupt fenian bastards. 

It will only ever be us .And that’s what our Moderate enemies can’t stomach .They never had the balls .Maybe now .........

16 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Hope so.

They’re entitled to anonymity in the meantime, to prevent them being got at.

We’re all dying to know who, but best we rein back on the guessing games in case we blow what we already have.

4 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

I asked earlier if any of the papers have discussed our statement saying the clubs CAN ask for a loan - that the SPFL have that facility, and their tying of the money and vote was unnecessary, but no-one replied.

Don’t buy any papers tbh but from what I can gather The brave journos from the papers have been too busy demanding that Rangers should be releasing any evidence that they have regarding corruption in our game to be bothered with anything like that whilst a lot of posters in here have been far too busy trying to sort out how The remaining 9 million quid should be divided up between all 42 clubs to get back to you, Hope this helps 😂

5 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Hope so.

They’re entitled to anonymity in the meantime, to prevent them being got at.

We’re all dying to know who, but best we rein back on the guessing games in case we blow what we already have.

Ofcourse they have people on this forum, and on all other clubs forums, looking for opinions and info. They always have. But they will not take someones guess as a possible lead. Rattle off all the names you might think it is, they don't know any better 👍

Archived