Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

:tu:

it happens every day in all walks of life too mate ..... and people in general are unfortunately left on their own to pick up the pieces ...... which hopefully makes them stronger .....more resilient and better able to handle adversity ..... the majority of cases have no real financial backup ..... other than to sign on the dole until times return to normal. 

Unlike the financially pampered world of sport ..... who in this particular instance .... have a better than average chance of survival ..... unlike the situation we found ourselves in in 2012 .... left to survive on our own .... with no help from any of the governing bodies in our sport .... rather the opposite was the order of the day ..... and nothing seems to have changed that situation today.

Regardless of who should get what cash amount to survive this crisis ... it must not be forgotten that professional football in Scotland is again being manipulated by one club's agenda .... for one club .... by one club's underhanded desire to obtain a wrongful result in their favour ..... and this voting shambles is of their doing ..... and hopefully they get exposed for it.

All this is about .... is a title that has not been won due to the season being unfulfilled ..... due to unforeseen circumstances is not a reason to award that title ....... any claims of this nature should be rightfully classified as .....totally illegitimate.

🇬🇧

Well said mate👍🇬🇧🇬🇧

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

There is zero chance of the whistleblowers identity getting revealed until it is absolutely necessary. He or she is in a very tricky predicament currently. They are going against the puppet master and his puppets after all this time.

Indeed, I very much doubt we will ever know.

I really don't want to know, as it will severely compromise him/her.

Surely it doesn't matter now what Dundee vote now as it has been shown by other member clubs that there vote was a sham. 

We have called for an investigation into prominent members of the SPFL. 

As soon as Hearts dropped the bombshell about the access to payments for any club which has been withheld from all voting clubs then the vote surely can't proceed. 

Can't see how the people at the top of the SPFL can survive this no matter how much howling comes from the usual suspects. 

And if we have more to add to the mounting evidence then they can sweat because they are obviously bricking it. 

37 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Another idiot that can’t read and just does what he is told. 

Lachlan Cameron is a turncoat prick. 

Comes from  a family with a big Rangers supporting heritage. 

I spent many a summer with him when I was a kid as his family would travel over from the  States to their holiday home on Islay and we had one two doors along. Rangers tops on all the time. The family even painted round their windows in  "Rangers blue". 

Lachlan - and I don't know the exact ins and outs, as I lost contact with him in the last 10 years or so - had a few run ins with Rangers and still holds it against them to this day. 

Not to be trusted, unfortunately. 

I seem to remember someone saying that there are only six Scottish clubs with Pandemic Insurance (including Dundee) and I’m wondering if that is a factor in this.

If you VOTE to end the season (and therefore lose out on revenue) then its voluntary and perhaps the insurance won’t pay out as it would do in the event of null and void?

Excluding Dundee that leaves five votes which would change everything. 

4 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

I for one would like to sit in at seliks next board meeting even though I have no business being there just like General Chan is at the SPFL meeting today. 

Only fair right? 

Couldn’t stomach The Stench myself but fair play to you if you’re putting yourself up for it you got my vote 👍

Just seen this idea on FB.....

So we all know this was a stitch up to crown celtic champions before UEFA could over rule all the leagues, yeah?

why don’t Rangers inform the SPFL were changing our no vote to a possible yes vote, just to delay the process for the full 28 days!! Knowing fine well we won’t and this allowing Uefa to potentially do the deed

I know if Dundee say yes then it won’t change the outcome but surely the SPFL couldn’t pass a motion when not all clubs have confirmed their vote? 

1 minute ago, kelvd1873 said:

So we all know this was a stitch up to crown celtic champions before UEFA could over rule all the leagues, yeah?

why don’t Rangers inform the SPFL were changing our no vote to a possible yes vote, just to delay the process for the full 28 days!! Knowing fine well we won’t and this allowing Uefa to potentially do the deed

I know if Dundee say yes then it won’t change the outcome but surely the SPFL couldn’t pass a motion when not all clubs have confirmed their vote? 

If Dundee say yes they have the required votes to push it through 

edit- doubt they’ll give a fuck whether all votes are in or not, they’ll do as they please 

12 minutes ago, OceanRain said:

I think the No vote has sailed. They wouldn't be leaving it this long. They'll clearly either accept the SPFL resolution or they'll abstain in a false display of martyrdom.

Abstention = NO vote...their rules.

2 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

I think folk are missing the bigger picture here. This whole debacle is about getting the clubs their money. Rangers don’t want to be behind delaying the process, we only want clubs to get paid ASAP.  Our issue is give clubs much needed just now which is paramount and then discuss league titles, relegation after we know more.

I think it’s hard to look at the bigger picture and what we are trying to achieve here!

5 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

I seem to remember someone saying that there are only six Scottish clubs with Pandemic Insurance (including Dundee) and I’m wondering if that is a factor in this.

If you VOTE to end the season (and therefore lose out on revenue) then its voluntary and perhaps the insurance won’t pay out as it would do in the event of null and void?

Excluding Dundee that leaves five votes which would change everything. 

I cannot understand why no journalist is pursuing this? If Dundee are covered who are the other 5?

Crucially what’s the status of Rangers and celtic? Cause that could define how the next few seasons play out if one is covered and one is not 

3 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Was unlucky enough to be in his company at Hamden one night (Konterman - need I say more?) and he’s as rhabid as the rest at Pacific Quay.

Heard his weasily horrible voice last night when he was the pitchside reporter at a Kilmarnock when the teds beat Dunfermline 6-1. Wee specky weirdo is a worst cunt!

2 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

This ain't about them getting the title or not anymore. Not a dig at u mate but some of our fans need to wrap this shit our club clearly have substantial evidence against the spfl of wrong doing against every club excluding celtic that's the story here.

Corrupt misleading clubs etc as long as they don't get the title its fine tho eh

6 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

As said yesterday. Our vote doesnt matter. Premiership has already been called. The board want Dundee to make the choice, either one, it doesnt matter.

2 minutes ago, B1872 said:

I think folk are missing the bigger picture here. This whole debacle is about getting the clubs their money. Rangers don’t want to be behind delaying the process, we only want clubs to get paid ASAP.  Our issue is give clubs much needed just now which is paramount and then discuss league titles, relegation after we know more.

I think it’s hard to look at the bigger picture and what we are trying to achieve here!

I know what Rangers are trying to achieve, I’m more worried about what the SPFL are trying to achieve

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Dumbarton released a statement troops saying they voted yes cause that was the only way to secure money now.

Surely the fact the spfl misled these clubs is criminal?

Misinformation and telling clubs on the brink that the only way to get money is to vote celtic champions. And putting a time limit on it. 

All this during a global crisis with millions affected. You would think that the main players should get locked up. 

Can you imagine if this was all reversed .And one Important decision was made by a corrupt vote .We would have full scale anarchy with these corrupt and evil bastards .Thats the double standards and corrupt hypocrisy in all this Countries glory  

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

This ain't about them getting the title or not anymore. Not a dig at u mate but some of our fans need to wrap this shit our club clearly have substantial evidence against the spfl of wrong doing against every club excluding celtic that's the story here.

Corrupt misleading clubs etc as long as they don't get the title its fine tho eh

No it’s not fine, where have I stated corruption is fine as long as celtic don’t get the title? 

Archived