Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

3 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

Good man.

Never understood why it’s call a blow job when there’s no blowing, only sooking.

:lol:

Wait, what????

My wife has been doing it wrong for years then.

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, gogzy said:

Doubt it.  Dundee have seen a opportunity to negotiate and think they have an ace up their sleeve,  They are as complicit in all this as the spfl.

Agreed.

I wonder if there has been a sense of “enough is enough” from other clubs living at the whim of the filth. They’ve tolerated it for years because, for the most part, it didn’t affect them.

But this “give the scum the league now or we’ll withhold your money” might just be a push too far.

I love the fact that we are saying fuck all and standing our ground but, if we truly want an independent inquiry, the whole can of worms needs to be submitted to UEFA (even with all their failings) asking them to rule on it.

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

This is surprising because I expect a UEFA announcement tomorrow when their offices open in response to the Belgium scientists recommendations.

I can’t see especially if some restrictions are getting lifted. 

1 minute ago, OceanRain said:

What the fuck am I supposed to do until then? Spend time with my family?

Teasing bastards.

You could always chat to your good lady mate, unless she's still not talking to you yet.😋

1 hour ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

Liewell runs Scottish football and has done for years.

It's totally within reason that this shower of dirty fucks will consult with the khunt. 

Everyone is forgetting , they may well spin this story after Liewell does a desperate U turn . Remember it could be that fucked , his only way is to offer something 

And all the media fall in line praising him .Remember it will be about saving the cabal ......... And there where do we go after that 

This cunt is a dirty tricks , corrupt mother fucker but he isn't stupid 

6 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

So is an abstained vote still a no vote ?

or does abstaining mean you can vote within the 28 days?

Dundee need to get their No vote in ASAP to try and salvage some of their credibility if not they will have fallen out with a lot of clubs and no one will ever trust them again until their board or owners are changed.

17 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Imagine it.

Police “we have evidence that shows Ted Bundy murdered 30 women”.

Journalist “just release it now or we won’t believe it”.

Thick bastards 😂

We must be the only club in world football that has to produce evidence or show everything that is going on!

I  remember a similar situation when we knocked back a bid from a Chinese team for Morelos. Think it was that cunt Kheredine Isnaedan or whatever the cunts name is that led the cries of “show us the proof”.

3 minutes ago, bornabear said:

You could always chat to your good lady mate, unless she's still not talking to you yet.😋

I've spent an hour in the garden wafting a bubble wand around like a twat for the amusement of my offspring. So I now expect to be left alone by the household until dawn.

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

What countries? The only one I saw lifting restrictions was New Zealand.

Spain lifting the industrial lockdown and Italy meant to be following suit with some restrictions lifted. German will lift some this week IMO 

1 minute ago, bornabear said:

Exactly.

In my mind, I am thinking of a club chairman who has been, or tried  to have been, coerced.

There is zero chance of the whistleblowers identity getting revealed until it is absolutely necessary. He or she is in a very tricky predicament currently. They are going against the puppet master and his puppets after all this time.

3 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

So is an abstained vote still a no vote ?

or does abstaining mean you can vote within the 28 days?

Dundee need to get their No vote in ASAP to try and salvage some of their credibility if not they will have fallen out with a lot of clubs and no one will ever trust them again until their board or owners are changed.

I think the No vote has sailed. They wouldn't be leaving it this long. They'll clearly either accept the SPFL resolution or they'll abstain in a false display of martyrdom.

1 hour ago, hammer93 said:

Call them all null & void and it gives us 4 month to work round the start of a new season if permitted by the government, is it really that difficult, yes some clubs benefit whilst others will feel aggrieved but sometimes that happens in sport 

:tu:

it happens every day in all walks of life too mate ..... and people in general are unfortunately left on their own to pick up the pieces ...... which hopefully makes them stronger .....more resilient and better able to handle adversity ..... the majority of cases have no real financial backup ..... other than to sign on the dole until times return to normal. 

Unlike the financially pampered world of sport ..... who in this particular instance .... have a better than average chance of survival ..... unlike the situation we found ourselves in in 2012 .... left to survive on our own .... with no help from any of the governing bodies in our sport .... rather the opposite was the order of the day ..... and nothing seems to have changed that situation today.

Regardless of who should get what cash amount to survive this crisis ... it must not be forgotten that professional football in Scotland is again being manipulated by one club's agenda .... for one club .... by one club's underhanded desire to obtain a wrongful result in their favour ..... and this voting shambles is of their doing ..... and hopefully they get exposed for it.

All this is about .... is a title that has not been won due to the season being unfulfilled ..... due to unforeseen circumstances is not a reason to award that title ....... any claims of this nature should be rightfully classified as .....totally illegitimate.

🇬🇧

Archived