Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Ach, I dunno. He was a 'hoodwinked fenian' the other day on here 😂

Nah, there are some good folk in Scottish football though. 

Think I remember using the “hoodwinked” word but I didn’t relate the fenian part to being hoodwinked.

Surely you are now in the same place as most of us, the spfl are fenians, the people who believe a word they say are hoodwinked?

Just now, Coop said:

That can be proved though mate. ISP's must keep records of all emails sent and received in the UK for the period of one year and in anycase, everyone's email client holds that information.  If I send an email at 4.55pm, my email client has that information in a log file.  Dundee only need to show the time stamp info of the email they say they sent.  It's easily provable.

I totally agree. I do think it happened the way I said and I expect more technical difficulties if people want the SPFL to provide the time stamped emails.

10 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

We can only hope that is true. 🤞

This is from the original tweet a few replies down:

Scot with one T, it takes the edge of the verbal assault when he can not spell the mans name correctly, he will be wondering what an RP job entails.

Just now, Howsitgoing said:

Think I remember using the “hoodwinked” word but I didn’t relate the fenian part to being hoodwinked.

Surely you are now in the same place as most of us, the spfl are fenians, the people who believe a word they say are hoodwinked?

I dont think for a second Gary was hoodwinked.

1 hour ago, Sweetheart said:

An unofficial meeting with PL suggests they are spooked. I presume this meeting is for damage limitation purposes and to work out who the whistle blower is and what info they may have passed on to Rangers. I wish there was a fly on the wall in that room.   

:tu:

As the saying goes .... " There's No Smoke Without Fire" ...... I'm assuming that with the amount of shite that will be spouted in that room .... there will be more than one fly on the wall.

Unfortunately none of them will be ..... Bluebottles ..... :p:.

So we will just have to wait and see what transpires through proper channels.

🇬🇧

What a cluster fuck... So I'm on the electoral roll... So if I go and pop my vote in the wee box for whatever political party, can I then email whomever it may concern to say I've changed my mind... Don't Fucking think so!... 

Apart from being totally  corrupt the SPFL cunts should be disbanded for being totally incompetent to boot! 

7 minutes ago, wearethepeople1 said:

When you actually hear this discussed, it is fucking ridiculous 

how anyone can say there isn’t corruption at play here is unreal 

It sounds like a story that a wain made up, The biggest telling factor for me is the silence from Dundee.

If there was no jiggery pokery they would just come out and squash all the rumours and shite right now, I don’t think they can because they will incriminate themselves and whoever is involved, the delay is them trying to work out how to proceed while limiting the damage.

Just now, The Dude said:

I dont think for a second Gary was hoodwinked.

Don’t know him, but if he believes that for money to be giving out they have to vote for a situation where a league title can be gifted to their favourite team then he was hoodwinked. Many chairmen are coming round to the fact that they were lied too. 

Just now, Howsitgoing said:

Don’t know him, but if he believes that for money to be giving out they have to vote for a situation where a league title can be gifted to their favourite team then he was hoodwinked. Many chairmen are coming round to the fact that they were lied too. 

The penny is finally beginning to drop with a few chairmen me thinks... 

2 minutes ago, Bigdave30 said:

It’s sounds like a story that a wain made up, The biggest telling factor for me is the silence from Dundee.

If there was no jiggery pokery they would just come out and squash all the rumours and shite right now, I don’t think they can because they will incriminate themselves and whoever is involved, the delay is them trying to work out how to proceed while limiting the damage.

100% agree 

They have done the dirty on clubs, took their pieces of silver, and will come out and say they done it to save everyone 

total scumbags 

12 minutes ago, jintybear said:

I’m only getting it in German ☹️ with no subtitles. What am I doing wrong?

I had that problem too, had subtitles off. Went onto full screen with the video and in the corner gave me the option to turn subtitles back on. It’s very funny!

I'm totally in the firm believe that we have evidence that the vote from dundee was seen, this will easily be checkable but they then tried to bribe Dundee, be it an office clerk or something no matter , its the only plausible route, we know about the bullying and the lying to clubs but we gotta have something concrete and I bet for once we actually do

21 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Very weird thing to bring up and if clubs were to send documents to the SPFL via .PDF files then they would've encountered this error far before this vote.  Firewalls aren't sentient things that just crop up problems here and there.

and if they were unaware of this issue then it points to them asking for a specific way for the vote to be sent. Which then begs the question, why ask for it in a different manner? Which further muddies the water and leads more to corruption and rigging it. 

No danger PDF's dump. An .exe file would but not a pdf 

17 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

The word corruption hasn't been mentioned once. McKenzie and hollicom.

And it won’t!

Clyde 1 are infested with the tarrier like everything else in Scotland.

Archived