Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

1 hour ago, Sweetheart said:

IMHO. I think Dundee did send their no vote but it was intercepted by someone at the SPFL, as the vote would not go in the SPFL's favour. They then phoned Lawwell and got his permission to make an offer to Dundee to change their vote. Dundee told them to cancel their first vote and started negotiating their terms. This is what I think happened.

If Rangers can prove that then its goodnight Vienna. 

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Tbh I'm sick hearing those types of excuses for so-called Rangers men terrified to actually defend us and probe. 

It might not just be in his nature - if so that proves to me he's soft as shite. 

It's not an excuse, it's obvious 

The radio silence from Dundee coupled with the tims not having said a word about this speaks volumes imo. 

if the tims weren’t in touch with Dundee they would have already put out a generic message or an ‘update for fans’ or something, some sort or correspondence to apply pressure. 

the sheer fact they, and indeed Dundee, have been no where to be seen or heard pretty much confirms collusion IMO 

i fully expect Dundee to submit a yes vote early tomorrow morning, I just hope enough clubs have the balls to question the whole process and the ‘lack of transparency/Mis-information’, and claim they were forced into their vote under duress. 

Once this yes vote is casted they will process this resolution in the blink of an eye. 

Just now, Inigo said:

What part of it isn't true? It's not an excuse, it's obvious 

I'm not saying it isn't true I'm saying it's not in his nature to be passionate when defending us. 

I accept it, but I don't like it.

Actually feel a bit betrayed when he's got open goals like that and doesn't say what needs said. DJ was the exact same on that shitehole of a station.

11 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Respectfully disagree. He's not that intelligent to plant wee seeds he's just soft as they come. 

Exactly mate.

Any media company in Scotland who feels they have to appoint a token ex-Rangers player know exactly their recruitment criteria. 

Look at the ones who are generally used - the likes of Rae, Dalziel, Ferguson, Dodds etc. 

None are exactly the sharpest tools in the box and are therefore easily manipulated. These companies know exactky what they are doing when they get these guys in. It's embarrassing. 

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

Apologies it was 4. They needed more than 5. Falkirk, East Fife, Stranraer and Edinburgh City.

I figured it out. They posted it as 16-3 which meant one was still missing which is obviously EC. That makes it 16-4.

The strong possibility is that if the season is played to a finish they will win the league.

We have a game in hand and 2 games v Them which brings it to 4 points  in 6 other

I would take my chances from there.

To say the league was done can only come from someone who hasn't looked at it.

33 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

in his interview on the radio the guy, can't remember his name, from ICT said they were all led to believe if it wasn't passed no one would get the money.

Updated thanks.

37 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Which clubs believed voting yes was the only way to get funds released to them?

Scottish Premiership

Aberdeen
celtic
Hamilton Academical
Heart of Midlothian- NO to SPFL Proposal
Hibernian
Kilmarnock
Livingston
Motherwell
Rangers - NO to SPFL Proposal
Ross County
St Johnstone
St Mirren

Scottish Championship
Alloa Athletic
Arbroath
Ayr United
Dundee
Dundee United -NO to SPFL Proposal (Eric Drysdale, withdrew it).
Dunfermline Athletic
Greenock Morton
Inverness Caledonian Thistle-NO to SPFL Proposal
Partick Thistle- NO to SPFL Proposal
Queen of the South

Scottish League One
Airdrieonians
Clyde
Dumbarton - Believed it was the only way to get funds released to them
East Fife - NO to SPFL Proposal
Falkirk -NO to SPFL Proposal
Forfar Athletic
Montrose
Peterhead
Raith Rovers
Stranraer - NO to SPFL Proposal

Scottish League Two
Albion Rovers
Annan Athletic
Brechin City
Cove Rangers
Cowdenbeath
Edinburgh City- NO to SPFL Proposal
Elgin City
Queen's Park
Stenhousemuir
Stirling Albion

4 minutes ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

Exactly mate.

Any media company in Scotland who feels they have to appoint a token ex-Rangers player know exactly their recruitment criteria. 

Look at the ones who are generally used - the likes of Rae, Dalziel, Ferguson, Dodds etc. 

None are exactly the sharpest tools in the box and are therefore easily manipulated. These companies know exactky what they are doing when they get these guys in. It's embarrassing. 

Is big Duncan Ferguson doing anything these days? That’s what’s needed in the media for us. 

7 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

I'm not saying it isn't true I'm saying it's not in his nature to be passionate when defending us. 

I accept it, but I don't like it.

Actually feel a bit betrayed when he's got open goals like that and doesn't say what needs said. DJ was the exact same on that shitehole of a station.

I think you're going in with unrealistic expectations. Brought up what needed bringing up without exposing himself to being ridiculed as raving or as being partisan. Which is all people would say if he went too far. That it's just a self interested Rangers fan speaking (which btw, is how Sutton and Harston fail - ridiculous characters). Once or twice I had the impression he was conscious of that. Might be cleverer than you think.

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

So Rangers, Hearts, ICT, Partick Thistle, Falkirk, East Fife, Stranraer and Edinburgh City are No.

Few clubs have come out and said they did it only for the funds.

Rest are just yes?

The vote is set up for a YES vote. If you are sitting somewhere in the middle of the league you will vote YES just to get the funds.

Let's get into these dirty bastards Rangers. Full throttle. As long as it takes. 

This last decade or longer has been a systemic attempt to rid us from the game and society through nothing other than pure jealousy from living in the shadows.

What the fuckers don't realise is... you can't kill timeless tradition and spirit. The Ranger's true spirit was born between a young brotherhood playing late in moonlight hours to take on the mighty Vale of Leven in Patrick in 1877 for pure passion of the sport and friendly love for each other.

This spirit carried on as that brotherhood met ever year to celebrate those games; even the Vale; until the final one passed on. This spirit of values and passion carried through with every generation involved in this great family; worldwide. 

The Rangers will live on beyond a bunch of green handed suits attempting to derail the success of our club.

17 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

So Rangers, Hearts, ICT, Partick Thistle, Falkirk, East Fife, Stranraer and Edinburgh City are No.

Few clubs have come out and said they did it only for the funds.

Rest are just yes?

do you know which clubs?

17 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Oh and Dundee are No too. Fuck what the SPFL say.

Thanks updated

17 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

The vote is set up for a YES vote. If you are sitting somewhere in the middle of the league you will vote YES just to get the funds.

I agree, which is why they need to give a statement saying they believed it was the only way to get money released to them

8 minutes ago, wearethepeople1 said:

The radio silence from Dundee coupled with the tims not having said a word about this speaks volumes imo. 

if the tims weren’t in touch with Dundee they would have already put out a generic message or an ‘update for fans’ or something, some sort or correspondence to apply pressure. 

the sheer fact they, and indeed Dundee, have been no where to be seen or heard pretty much confirms collusion IMO 

i fully expect Dundee to submit a yes vote early tomorrow morning, I just hope enough clubs have the balls to question the whole process and the ‘lack of transparency/Mis-information’, and claim they were forced into their vote under duress. 

Once this yes vote is casted they will process this resolution in the blink of an eye. 

Just a gut feeling but I’m thinking Rangers may well be sitting with 2 prepared statements ready to go, 1 if Dundee vote No and the other if they change their vote to a Yes,Think that’s why Rangers have said fuck all today as they are watching and waiting to see what Dundee do first before making their next move.

Archived