Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Lawwell trying to set a precedent and beat the season ending drums. If in doubt check this tweet and the following replies.

Unacceptable that Bonnyrigg Rose being 6 points behind with a game in hand with plenty left to play and they know they won't be able to fight it.

Wee guy from my work plays for Rose ,il need to chin him on his thoughts ,

unique type he is ,he’s a hivs cunt who hates   The peados and prefers us due to a Protestant background 

1 minute ago, TheJacketRFC said:

Clyde 1 SSB should be interesting tonight hope Alex Rae speaks well and shuts down any fucking idiots that phone in.

If he is allowed that is.

I'd be amazed tbh. He's soft as shite.

Hopefully he proves me wrong tonight. I'll tune in.

My take on it is still with the whistleblower, it all looks shady as fuck but if you can't prove it then any argument is invalid, I firmly believe they knew they recieved that email from Dundee, but didn't count on the WhatsApp group sharing info (still not guilty of anything)...I think it's more to do with that email being read, not to do with the missing vote but how it actually came to be missing in the first place.

I reckon they knew the vote but didn't count on the stupidity of dundee

2 minutes ago, TheJacketRFC said:

Clyde 1 SSB should be interesting tonight hope Alex Rae speaks well and shuts down any fucking idiots that phone in.

Will he be on it though ,Ferguson is usually on PLZ on a Monday but wasn’t today 

1 minute ago, TheJacketRFC said:

No chance 

it will be all tims phoning, big bad Rangers as usual 

then near the end there will be a ‘Rangers fan’  who disagrees with the club and wants Dundee to vote yes and ‘do the right thing for football’ 

it’s so fucking obvious man 

today has just been a big game of chess for these bastards setting up for the checkmate tomorrow morning 

12 minutes ago, TheJacketRFC said:

started well . Straight on the attack 

Dundee owner nowhere to be seen in the City

Am I missing something.

Probably am.

The league has already made interim payments.

So league doesnt have to complete to make payments.

I presume rule says that full payment cant be made till league called.

Pay last instalment minus £1

Or another take on it was maybe the server did fuck up, they had all the votes except Dundee, so they maybe thought they were in a position of ransom and contacted them, anyways to change a stance so quickly reeks, we know something bigger, otherwise we wouldn't have come out with our statement!

2 minutes ago, Alendrin said:

Or another take on it was maybe the server did fuck up, they had all the votes except Dundee, so they maybe thought they were in a position of ransom and contacted them, anyways to change a stance so quickly reeks, we know something bigger, otherwise we wouldn't have come out with our statement!

And maybe JFK was killed by one bullet.

3 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

I disagree mate, that was a generic opener. Hugh Keevins basically said the same. I'm listening though - hopefully he comes good.

I meant a lot of cack:happy: Must admit Keevins usually has him in his pocket . 

Just now, British_Empire said:

There you go lads (and girls) Alex Rae's first big chance to intervene and say "Rangers can't disclose their evidence just yet" when Hugh Keevin's was reeling off the well-versed "Rangers need to show us what they've got"

Hugh's one of those guys who I never know when he is finished speaking. Takes him a good ten minutes to get a sentence out.

Archived