Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

1 hour ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Keith Jackson saying Dundee have changed their mind and will vote Yes.

Surely this vote cannot stand now even if they do try and vote yes, many clubs have come out now and said they were coerced into voting as they did.

It has also been shown that the money 'can be paid' without the decision on league placings being made.

#Corrupttothecore  

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, eskbankloyal said:

Daily Mail saying Dundee have been inundated with lobbying from Premiership clubs with friendlies being offered as a carrot. 

Imagine selling your soul for a game against Aberdeen 🤣

Yeah, I’m sure they will make a lot of revenue from that ..

7 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

Is this the same 4th official who talks shite every transfer window and never get's anything right?

They've written three decent articles on this fiasco so far. All well intended and relatively accurate.

The transfer stories may be a pile of shite (I've only found them through this developing) but show me one Twitter account that isn't full of guesswork when it comes to transfer exclusives.

My thoughts are that the more people making a larger, non-partisan audience aware of this, the better.

Just now, LegendofCoop said:

How can they vote again if it's been acknowledged that the SPFL DID get their vote?

Have I missed something again?? 

The SPFL said you can change your mind if you vote no. But cannot if you vote yes.

Corrupt to the core

5 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Daily Mail saying Dundee have been inundated with lobbying from Premiership clubs with friendlies being offered as a carrot. 

Imagine selling your soul for a game against Aberdeen 🤣

If they get 6000 for a league match 3000 for a friendly. Say £30k profit max

Rangers fans have screamed corruption in the SPFL laughed at the famous saying "paranoid protestants".

These cunts just got a member club to change a vote because it was gonna fall on its arse offered certain things to dundee to sweeten the deal.

These cunts think they are untouchable one step away from announcing their bribes with a club and having a photo shoot with the money and the SMSM still wouldn't give a fuck.

23 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Dundee Football Club open to bribes.

I am being serious here but can anyone trust a club that accepts bribes not to throw football matches?

I know I wouldn’t. 

Close to match fixing as you will get ,blatant  corruption in full view 

Time for Park and Graham to play their hand and do what they can to bring the whole lot to its knees ,

Archived