Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

15 minutes ago, Jb85 said:

Dundee to vote yes then Doncaster to resign a few days later. Can see it a mile off. 

Keep the cabal in place 

If we don’t get a result in this .Power is lost forever in our lifetimes IMO .That is a sobering thought 

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

we’ve been here before on so many occasions. As I said at the beginning, a lot of noise being made etc but absolutely nothing will be done. 

You think the club dont have anything or dont have the stomach for the fight?

4 minutes ago, sRcFoCt said:

This might be a plot to get Rangers to broadcast the evidence.

Tread carefully.

Either that or they believe Rangers don’t have jack shit and are happy to declare the scum champions and fuck Hearts off without losing any sleep over it.

Just now, jim beam said:

Surely Anne Budge will contest this in court? They have mathematically not been relegated but are in essence being expelled from the top league by other teams chairman’s for they’re own benefit.They will lose millions in revenue surely they won’t just sit back and accept that.

Might be offered a glamour friendly against the taigs to sweeten the deal.

I had a quick look on the hearts forum there.  So many of them are ready for giving up on scottish football because of this debacle and no wonder.

Also, seems to be a bear on there ‘Moses McNeil’ who is telling them to be calm and get the popcorn in for the next few days...

2 minutes ago, jim beam said:

Surely Anne Budge will contest this in court? They have mathematically not been relegated but are in essence being expelled from the top league by other teams chairman’s for they’re own benefit.They will lose millions in revenue surely they won’t just sit back and accept that.

They will try getting reconstruction 

Just now, jim beam said:

Either that or they believe Rangers don’t have jack shit and are happy to declare the scum champions and fuck Hearts off without losing any sleep over it.

The panic witnessed from the SPFL shows that its fucking honking Rangers have stuff on them.

4 minutes ago, OceanRain said:

He's literally been told what's happening. 

He hasn't just guessed.

His source is either an employee of the SPFL or more likely Dundee FC. He can't give that individual's name.

Sorry to keep on mate, but that's what journo speak relies on, telling a story by starting with, " I believe...., I understand... Etc. Folk tend to read what comes after that to be the truth. It also protects the journo from defamatory action from said source.

I was attacking Jackson's style of writing, not anything about the source.

Just now, SkylineBlue said:

You think the club dont have anything or dont have the stomach for the fight?

Not so much that. Doncaster, MacKenzie & McLennnan are hand picked for the roles they are in. They’ve acted disgracefully (& worse) on so many occasions yet they are still here. 

The clubs, outwith us, are ‘happy’ the status quo as long as they continue to get their money etc so nothing changes. This will be no different.

1 minute ago, Sparkle said:

I had a quick look on the hearts forum there.  So many of them are ready for giving up on scottish football because of this debacle and no wonder.

Also, seems to be a bear on there ‘Moses McNeil’ who is telling them to be calm and get the popcorn in for the next few days...

@esquire8 🙄😂

Our board have never stood up to the SFA SPFL for as long as i can remember.  So I'm not hopeful we will change anything. We have sent some strong statements - i just hope we have the evidence and use it.

Nobody outside Scotland gives a fuck about our football so you can see the vote going through and everything blowing over in a few days. I really hope not. 

We got fucked during the Manchester run and then the 5 way agreement trying to strip our titles. We never stay in a fight against them so im really hoping our board see this all the way through.

That Ladbrokes guy who on twitter is also 100% one of peters puppets and a diehard tim. Him getting a job at the SFA will only signal who is holding the strings.

38 minutes ago, GaryMc said:

Dundee are actually being painted as the saviours of Scottish football in that Daily Record piece. What the fuck is actually going on?!

Time release this evidence Rangers or it's too late in my opinion and will get buried.

Frankly, it needs to be pretty fucking seismic, otherwise we may as well not have bothered.

1 minute ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

Robertson, Park and Blair. 

Three names that don't exactly fill me with confidence going into battle. 

I pray they prove me wrong. 

After our last few statements, I believe you will be proven wrong 

1 minute ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

Robertson, Park and Blair. 

Three names that don't exactly fill me with confidence going into battle. 

I pray they prove me wrong. 

I think that’s harsh on Dougie Park.

Him and his family are diehards and an extended family member of his is as staunch as they come.

Archived