Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

5 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

There's no way Jackson puts him and his papers name to a story like that unless it's 100% happening.

He will maybe even have it from the horses mouth at Dundee himself. 

It's not like he's found out we are having a player watched by scouts and considering a move or any of the stuff you see weekly in the rhags.

In horses mouth you mean the fat jap?

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If our club are not willing to to take this corruption all the way to the road then I am no longer willing to follow them all the way either.

We live or die by this and should fight it to the death

no surrender!

has never felt so real to me

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Cmon man .Are you serious 

They never went to all this bother not to give their beloveds the desired result 

I said IF, I don’t expect them to do it but any self respecting club, player or fan knows the title wasn’t won, if they are crowned in full glory then the game is fucked.

Just now, bluenoz said:

Tbh, I know it is hard to resist, but I think I would still wait a bit. I would want to see UEFA's reaction first.

If we have a chance to stop this farcical resolution from happening, we should take it imo- once it's passed, it's not getting overturned- even if there is proof of wrongdoing later.

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

Nah, not this time.

Expelling Hearts and Particularly Thistle from their leagues will see them rightly slaughtered.

Hopefully you're right mate.

3 minutes ago, Dickie1963 said:

They have changed their vote.

He has been given a heads up.

He believes they are about the change their minds. That's not knowing 100% for sure.

As in, I believe this virus will be gone by the end of May. That's me not knowing 100%.

Just now, CooperSF said:

I pray we have squirred away a nuclear bomb.

It's going to have to be something nuclear because, as it stands, the resolution will pass as soon as the doors open at Hampden tomorrow morning.

Also how the F can they come out with the below on Friday and then say on Tuesday actually ignore that we've voted yes, and claim  nothing influenced their decision 

"Fundamentally, we believe that in these exceptional and uncertain times, no member club should be worse off as a result of this proposal than they are today. The current proposal will see member clubs cumulatively have in the region of £3.5-£4 million pounds of lost revenue.  This loss of revenue will land at a time when clubs are coming out of the crisis and striving to get back to normalcy. We can’t imagine that any member club would intend to cause such harm to colleagues; indeed, in the face of a world-wide crisis we should all be helping each other get through these difficult times. It is a time for integrity and impartiality, which we have been witnessing every day throughout society and should be the same in football."

12 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

There's no way Jackson puts him and his papers name to a story like that unless it's 100% happening.

He will maybe even have it from the horses mouth at Dundee himself. 

It's not like he's found out we are having a player watched by scouts and considering a move or any of the stuff you see weekly in the rhags.

He’s being briefed by the SPFL 

7 minutes ago, bornabear said:

He believes they are about the change their minds. That's not knowing 100% for sure.

As in, I believe this virus will be gone by the end of May. That's me not knowing 100%.

I hope you are right.

May is too late.

Surely Anne Budge will contest this in court? They have mathematically not been relegated but are in essence being expelled from the top league by other teams chairman’s for they’re own benefit.They will lose millions in revenue surely they won’t just sit back and accept that.

Archived