Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Budge has to be the worst .I know she saved them but most Hearts fans want shot 

I know mate.  I think she is off when the fan ownership model comes in, but she certainly hasn’t done herself any favours lately.  

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, OceanRain said:

Try it? The cunts are shameless and the press will be no better.

Unfortunately, all we will be hearing about this coming season is 10IAR. 

Furthermore, anyone claiming our support won't be giving 'Cheerio 10 in a row etc' big licks if we win the title is kidding themselves.

I’m sure someone will come with something  to diss anything for their tainted title ,if they claim it with their brass necks 

1 hour ago, dummiesoot said:

Why does scottish football have a disproportionate number of business fuckwits in charge of clubs. It is beyond the pale.

It’s the republican factor, just look at the disproportionate amount of useless fuckwits in the Scottish Government. 

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I would assume the sheep couldn’t see the vote ,so he only has Doncaster’s word of their vote or intention

What if he does the same trick to Hivs ? 
Surely that’s bent right there 

It calls the whole vote into question in my opinion.  

We know the 5 pm deadline given by the SPFL wasn’t enforceable as clubs had 28 days, but to be ringing up member clubs in the minutes before 5 pm and telling them the vote count at that time is outrageous really.  

A bit like releasing the result before everyone had voted. We know how that turned out...

Just now, Tero Penttila said:

There are an awful lot of glorified councillors in positions of power in Scotland these days. 

They aren’t even up to the job of councillor never mind running a government dept. 
You just have to look at that fuckwit MP in the SNP Twats thread to see the level they have fallen to. 

12 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I would assume the sheep couldn’t see the vote ,so he only has Doncaster’s word of their vote or intention

What if he does the same trick to Hivs ? 
Surely that’s bent right there 

Yeah if hes done the same to Hivs it's a game changer.  But did they say he tried to coerce them to vote either way or just that their vote didnt matter?

Just not seeing this as big a deal as other do tbh.

***Ayr United Statement***

Lachlan Cameron, Chairman

--------------------------------

The season is over, but the drama has only begun. Although the next few weeks/months will be filled with some uncertainty and confusion for supporters of all clubs, I can assure you that we at Ayr United will do our best to represent the club and all of Scottish Football to the best of our abilities.

The league ending vote was a very stressful event for a lot of clubs and no one wanted to end the season this way. However, it is/was obviously unreasonable to expect the season to be finished with the 36 games played as there is no way we would have been able to complete before running into contract problems etc.

The best and fairest solution then, would have been to make the season null and void and we would all restart from the beginning whenever we were allowed. It was made clear to the clubs though that this was not possible as it would create potential issues with sponsors and affiliates.

The unseemly result was the decision to declare the season complete with the teams at the top gaining promotion and the teams at the bottom of the Premiership, Championship and league one suffering relegation. It was obviously not ideal and has many flaws, however, it was the best that could be expected given the scenario which is why we grudgingly voted yes. The idea of dragging this out further and withholding money from all of the clubs was unacceptable and surely would have led to some clubs collapsing.

None of this should take away from the accomplishment by Ayr United of finishing in fourth position for the second year in a row. Congratulations are in order for Mark Kerr and his staff, players, all employees, the Academy and of course, our supporters. I’m very pleased for all of us who have a vested interest in the exploits of Ayr United FC and I’m looking forward to shaking off the Coronavirus haze hanging over all of us and seeing what we can achieve next season.

Speaking of next season, I along with multiple representatives of football in Scotland have been appointed to the league reconstruction task force committee. I am pleased to have been selected and I look forward to helping where I can. Historically, I have been fairly vocal in my beliefs on what the league structure should be and although I don’t expect that to change, I will be going into this with a long term view on how the leagues should be reconstructed and not just what kind band aid we could use to cover this seasons wounds.

I don’t yet know what the specific objectives are of the task force and I’m not clear on what time frame we are working on yet. Even though I think I know how this will work, I am not fully aware of what the exact procedures/voting structure would be involved with any reconstruction. I look forward to finding out on Monday. I won’t be saying much more on this until after the reconstruction group finishes its objective as it wouldn’t be appropriate.

Finally, I want to thank all of you who have helped out the club financially and otherwise during these difficult times through the AU 500 fund, buying tickets to the Player of the Year event, pre ordering the strips etc. and of course the Lottery as well as those who have helped in other ways.

This Virus has affected us all in some way or another and in doing so has effected the way we go about our lives. I consider myself very lucky in that I have all of my family at home, and I get to go to work every day (my company is considered an essential business) and I don’t have any underlying health conditions that make this disease so dangerous. Others are not so lucky and I really feel for all the elderly people out there, the people with underlying health conditions and the people with young children who are probably bored out of their minds at home etc. with no real end in sight. I especially feel for those who have contracted the virus and are going through the various stages. I have known a few who have had it and currently have it and there are some in our own Ayr United community going through it just now and I wish them a speedy and safe recovery and I hope they know that many people are thinking about them or praying for them or otherwise just supporting them in some way.

Football may not be important in many people’s eyes when compared to the Coronavirus, but I would say that football is what gets some of us through each day, week, month and year. Playing it, watching it, coaching it, arguing about it, reminiscing about it and having it as part of our DNA. When Ayr United start training and playing football again it will be one of the first steps in getting us all back to normality and that will be a great thing. We hope to see you all soon when that happens. Until then, stay safe and help others when you can.

15 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

It’s the republican factor, just look at the disproportionate amount of useless fuckwits in the Scottish Government. 

They get high up in any capacity and they employ from their own.

They promote their own.

Employment law doesn’t get used in their world.

Your name sounds right you have a shout.

Your family get handed jobs.

Like a fucking plague the cunts. 

From the Ayr statement:

The best and fairest solution then, would have been to make the season null and void and we would all restart from the beginning whenever we were allowed. It was made clear to the clubs though that this was not possible as it would create potential issues with sponsors and affiliates

Not possible due to potential issues. Not established or confirmed issues. What issues, with whom, at what confirmed cost?  No one seems to have the detail, all seem to continue quoting theyve been told about potential issues so accept it being ruled out. Had it even been discussed or just taken right off the table as it didnt suit.

16 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Yeah if hes done the same to Hivs it's a game changer.  But did they say he tried to coerce them to vote either way or just that their vote didnt matter?

Just not seeing this as big a deal as other do tbh.

He is CE of SPFL he should be completely neutral and shouldnt be talking about the potential result at all until its finished.

He can phone clubs asking if they intend to vote. 

That's it.

6 minutes ago, Dickie1963 said:

He is CE of SPFL he should be completely neutral and shouldnt be talking about the potential result at all until its finished.

That's it.

It's not a potential result for the top league though if he did have 9 yesses. It's a confirmed result.

Yeah its lacking professionalism to not wait til 5pm but I'm not seeing it as more than that. Unless its affected the vote, or the vote of others, or he didnt have 9 yesses I'm not seeing it as a game changer.

17 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

They get high up in any capacity and they employ from their own.

They promote their own.

Employment law doesn’t get used in their world.

Your name sounds right you have a shout.

Your family get handed jobs.

Like a fucking plague the cunts. 

I've said before. In the 80's their papal master stood on a platform in Glasgow and told them - demanded them - to work their way to the forefront in their country and exert their influence. 

What we see around us these days is a direct result of that. 

They have most things sewn up and it's getting worse by the day. 

The may be a minority, but they rule like a majority.

It is beyond sickening. 

6 minutes ago, Dickie1963 said:

That's it.

Why should he phone and ask if they intend to vote. The detail is already out there. That is interference and putting pressure on. IMO.

14 minutes ago, TheFamousPigeon said:

😏 I wouldn’t say no....

But it wouldn’t go down on my classy lady list....! 

Well maybe in hindsight , you have a point . She is clearly a bheast lover . That makes her a step up from Michelle Mcmanus :lol:

Archived