Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

Just now, Ned Ryerson said:

Works for the tarrier bbc. They're only interest is in saving Hearts. They couldn't give a fuck about Rangers.

Maybe, but an enemy of our enemy is our friend and they have went for the spfl. Sky have played it all down.

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sheep statement:

"What we were trying to do was negotiate a position in writing that the 12 clubs would make that decision.

"We were negotiating for the board of the SPFL to agree that any decision on ending the Premiership would be taken by 75% of the clubs.

"To Neil's credit, he said he would take that to the board and that was going to be whenever they were going to meet, maybe an hour or so later.

No assurances. No guarantees. Nothing contractual. Theres nothing to stop the Board choosing when the league is terminated. Mug.

16 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

Maybe, but an enemy of our enemy is our friend and they have went for the spfl. Sky have played it all down.

Good point. Just sticks in the craw that the beebs interest is in helping Hearts out while their pundits are knifing us.

2 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

Barry Ferguson should get a belt taken off his jaw. Odd how foreign captains have our backs mor than these fucks.

There are ex-players from Moenchengladbach and Galicia who have more understanding of what Rangers are about than the Fergusons. 

2 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

Barry Ferguson should get a belt taken off his jaw. Odd how foreign captains have our backs mor than these fucks.

Foreign players. Ex Rangers players in Scotland seem to try to antagonize us.

2 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Not possible due to potential issues. Not established or confirmed issues. What issues, with whom, at what confirmed cost?  No one seems to have the detail, all seem to continue quoting theyve been told about potential issues so accept it being ruled out. Had it even been discussed or just taken right off the table as it didnt suit.

The only issue with a null and void was the taigs not getting the title. That's what this all boiled down too. 

Been all sorts of rumour and speculation but nothing concrete about null and void

For example tv broadcasters or sponsers demanding money back or refusing to payout if null and void happens.  Not only is that a PR nightmare but when football returns are they really going to risk losing more money. 

It wouldn't surprise me if come the end of this, other leagues don't crown champions but scotland does. All to suit one wee bitter shameless clubs agenda. 

I dont think it's difficult to understand where we are going with this

1. celtic want to manipulate the Covid 19 situation to get 9 in a row. Tainted or otherwise.

2. Their place men in SPFL rig a vote to arrange this.

3. Rangers recognise this and come up with an alternative vote that splits distributing money and the right for SPFL to award title to celtic. SPFL bombed this.

4. Rangers have hard evidence of wrong doing by SPFL and demand an independent investigation.

5. Many in Press cant get their head round or refuse to expose the above. Which is a Grade A story which should enhance your career if you run with it.

6.  More clubs are breaking cover and supporting the above.

7. Press refuse to highlight the fact that if Rangers win their game in hand and beat celtic in 2 matches we will be 4 points behind with 6 games to go.

8. celtic have most of their place men on side.

9. Rangers men in Press are ridiculously ill  informed. And shame on them.

10. My one concern is that if we had celtic on the run they would have issued a statement by now ?

11. An independent investigation into this corrupt shambles should bur probably wont happen.

12. Doncaster, McKenzie will get binned with a pay off. McLennan will leave too.

13. Before they go they will instigate a formal investigation with Independent Committee to investigate Article 12. Whatever that is.

42 minutes ago, Tero Penttila said:

Of all the Uncle Toms, he is the worst. A truly detestable cunt. 

I mean, he’s not employed for his insight and analysis, is he?

Mhedia companies in Scotland know exactly what they are doing when they employ a particular kind of ex-Rangers, to pretend to balance things. 

People like the  Ferguson's, Alex Rae, Dalziel, Dodds etc. It's no coincidence you end up with these types.  These mhedia platforms are ripping the piss. 

2 minutes ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

Mhedia companies in Scotland know exactly what they are doing when they employ a particular kind of ex-Rangers, to pretend to balance things. 

People like Ferguson, Alex Rae, Dalziel, Dodds etc. It's no coincidence you end up with these types. 

Maybe the first time I've agreed with one of your posts. You have a point. The media know exactly what they are doing. With probably the exception of Rae -  He is passive at times but I more or less like him. His is a bear all the way.

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

From the Ayr statement:

The best and fairest solution then, would have been to make the season null and void and we would all restart from the beginning whenever we were allowed. It was made clear to the clubs though that this was not possible as it would create potential issues with sponsors and affiliates

Not possible due to potential issues. Not established or confirmed issues. What issues, with whom, at what confirmed cost?  No one seems to have the detail, all seem to continue quoting theyve been told about potential issues so accept it being ruled out. Had it even been discussed or just taken right off the table as it didnt suit.

I'm wondering if this may be the most significant part of this entire mess 

We already know for sure that the SPFL board LIED to the members with regard to supporting the resolution IE DECLARING THE LEAGUES was the ONLY way they could pay out prize monies when they knew perfectly well that they could have given the members loans

Apparently they couldn't end the season without simultaneously declaring champions - why not? 

Apparently they couldn't end the season without simultaneously relegating teams - why not?

Surely the lesser of these to evils would be to say sorry guys, although you are top at the moment we can't declare you champions because you haven't actually earned that status. Due to circumstances beyond our (or anyone's) control and the biggest challenge to face mankind in decades, there will be no more football, therefor as nothing has been decided no-one can benefit from what they haven't won nor, more importantly, can anyone be punished for something that hasn't happened.

Not our gallant SPFL board. No sir, reward those who haven't won anything and punish those who haven't lost. FUCKING ASTOUNDING in any circumstances 

Knowing this was morally bankrupt and that no right minded member would approve it they tied it back to being the ONLY way to sort things so that the can pay everyone in this time of global crisis. FUCKING SHAMELESS

Now to the LIE that makes no sense.

IF we declare the league over and award unearned titles and corruptly relegate teams resulting in no more football hence no more opportunities for brand exposure, all of our sponsors (Ladbrokes, BT, SKY, BBC etc) are good with this.

However if we declare the league over with no relegation or promotion resulting in no more football  hence no more opportunities for brand exposure, our sponsors are not good with this and will withhold payments or demand money back and we won't be able to pay you, our members. HONEST, we wouldn't LIE to you.

Now an independent enquiry would allow the members to ask for documentary evidence of which sponsors/affiliates made these threats and WHY. Surely whether there were winners and losers or not makes no odds to them (they still have no brand exposure) and actually has the square root of fuck all to do with them. It's a decision for the members to make.

In fact if I was a sponsor I'd be less happy at being associated with teams being unfairly punished (and unfairly rewarded) than the opposite.

Maybe the whistleblower is a sponsor who asked which fellow sponsor(s) were threatening not to pay unless champions/relegations were announced and was dissatisfied with the bullshit response they got? Maybe they too were lied to?

For any sponsor/affiliate to threaten not to honour their obligations unless champions and relegations were declared makes no sense and infact, IF TRUE, would be a DISGRACE. 

I get the feeling that this has a long way to go and that some people are going to look seriously corrupt and positions entirely untenable.

23 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

Can anyone explain what article 12 actually is 

I believe it’s something to do with tarriers wanting to grab cash that we got for allegedly getting into the ECL qualifiers in admin year, when we ‘may not have fulfilled the licence requirements’.

However, if you Google it, it’s some sort of Initiative about children’s human rights which should make them run a mile!!!

1 hour ago, BlueKnight87 said:

The only issue with a null and void was the taigs not getting the title. That's what this all boiled down too. 

Been all sorts of rumour and speculation but nothing concrete about null and void

For example tv broadcasters or sponsers demanding money back or refusing to payout if null and void happens.  Not only is that a PR nightmare but when football returns are they really going to risk losing more money. 

It wouldn't surprise me if come the end of this, other leagues don't crown champions but scotland does. All to suit one wee bitter shameless clubs agenda. 

Now I think about yeah it makes no sense, null and void is exactly the same for tv and sponsors as what’s been voted on in the resolution, they’re not going to get games on tv and they’re not going to have fans seeing their logos on shirts and advertising boards so what’s the difference, and you’re right about the pr disaster too, if a sponsor tries to claim money back then it looks awful and they would never be looked at for another deal in football ever again

1 hour ago, Tero Penttila said:

Of all the Uncle Toms, he is the worst. A truly detestable cunt. 

I mean, he’s not employed for his insight and analysis, is he?

The less intelligent of the 2 and that’s saying something ,maybe give him some credit that he seemed to be a pioneer in his field ,probably the first of his type ,born a beat played for the club then sunk the boot in to keep himself in work ,he’s been doing it for years ,

It is strange when you think about it that it’s only these types ever asked their opinions 🙄 I wonder why the likes of John Brown are never brought into the subjects in question 

1 minute ago, magic8ball said:

The less intelligent of the 2 and that’s saying something ,maybe give him some credit that he seemed to be a pioneer in his field ,probably the first of his type ,born a beat played for the club then sunk the boot in to keep himself in work ,he’s been doing it for years ,

It is strange when you think about it that it’s only these types ever asked their opinions 🙄 I wonder why the likes of John Brown are never brought into the subjects in question 

Derek Johnstone a decent shout too. He wouldn't mince his words. Instead we get the likes of Michael Snp Stewart etc.

49 minutes ago, HG5 said:

I believe it’s something to do with tarriers wanting to grab cash that we got for allegedly getting into the ECL qualifiers in admin year, when we ‘may not have fulfilled the licence requirements’.

However, if you Google it, it’s some sort of Initiative about children’s human rights which should make them run a mile!!!

We did fulfill the license requirements ,there was tax owed at the time of the license as with all businesses but the tarrier keyboard warriors have twisted this over the years ,doesn’t matter if it became a debt ,it wasn’t overdue at the time ,all debts start somewhere 

Just now, Ned Ryerson said:

Derek Johnstone a decent shout too. He wouldn't mince his words. Instead we get the likes of Michael Snp Stewart etc.

DJ retired at the wrong time for this ,he’s only recently left snyde ,During his tim there he was often accused of not defending the club as he should ,but he has done far more than both Ferguson’s have ever done between them ,Iv no doubt though that he would be calling this situation for what it is ,and probably a good reason why no media have went looking for him 

Just now, magic8ball said:

DJ retired at the wrong time for this ,he’s only recently left snyde ,During his tim there he was often accused of not defending the club as he should ,but he has done far more than both Ferguson’s have ever done between them ,Iv no doubt though that he would be calling this situation for what it is ,and probably a good reason why no media have went looking for him 

I've met big DJ socially a few times. He's a top bloke. Staunch as fuck.

Archived