Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

2 hours ago, Howsitgoing said:

This is heading for C.A.S, must be. Rangers have just had a perfectly legal motion denied and then a public statement issued saying they lied. This vote had a deadline that couldn’t be upheld and it now is waiting for Dundee FC to decide it’s fate, whilst it has been acknowledged that spfl have been contacting football clubs to whip the decision. That doesn’t even begin to cover this corruption, technical question mark, what the fuck is that.

Time to end all correspondence with this fenian regimes, SFA are as bad and put measures in place to remove them from Scottish football.  

I know people don’t believe it when I say it but there is zero chance of any legal action being taken over this. 

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Football clubs in the bottom tier of English leagues is struggling and with Bury demise there’s a void in the league. Dependent on Rangers being able to take advantage of this we could give a solution that will allow them to gift their team many league titles. Release Rangers fc registration, Dundee UTD can then be promoted, Hearts stay in the league and  promotion and can occur throughout the league systems with no relegation. 

1 hour ago, dummiesoot said:

The tv contracts that bring the money in will be reduced, with only 80% of matches completed and only 50% of their big matches completed there will be limited funds coming in to the SPFL beyond now, regardless of null and void or awarding a tainted title. 

What is the difference, both are an incomplete season?

Agreed. I was thinking more of why would they want to block a perfectly good proposal from Rangers, so I dug a bit deeper into the Financials of the SPFL Ltd and found out the SPFL need the season to finish in their preferred way is because they are broke. Their company SPFL Ltd's debts and third party debts can't be paid if they go the loan option way.

The SPFL have bullied clubs into making a decision when they didn't have to, there's no reason why clubs can't be given loans and complete the season. The SPFL can't loan themselves money though, the  proposal that Rangers put forward was the best one for the integrity of Scottish football, the SPFL Ltd  could have asked the banks for an overdraft to pay their debts

20629779-080206.jpg

SPFL's accounts

8 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

I know people don’t believe it when I say it but there is zero chance of any legal action being taken over this. 

Agreed our club and this stinking board we are lumbered with ,have zero appetite for a fight .

6 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Agreed. I was thinking more of why would they want to block a perfectly good proposal from Rangers, so I dug a bit deeper into the Financials of the SPFL Ltd and found out the SPFL need the season to finish in their preferred way is because they are broke. Their company SPFL Ltd's debts and third party debts can't be paid if they go the loan option way.

The SPFL have bullied clubs into making a decision when they didn't have to, there's no reason why clubs can't be given loans and complete the season. The SPFL can't loan themselves money though, the  proposal that Rangers put forward was the best one for the integrity of Scottish football, the SPFL Ltd  could have asked the banks for an overdraft to pay their debts

20629779-080206.jpg

SPFL's accounts

If they were broke SH ,surely they would get a tap from their sponsored  club Bheast fc 

Remove ourselves from the situation as in scottish football associations. Not to technically go anywhere as of yet but tell them we will not be taking part in this corruption.

Once we go that's it, its game over for the rest of them. They can't continue with us out of the league setup as the away gates would be nonexistent and the tv deal would be gone so no more money.

Clubs would go under and disappear entirely. They all know that even the unwashed. A harsh move some may say but a move that is entirely warranted after yesterday's debacle.

Clubs will either have the choice to leave with us and setup a new league system or force the hands of the SPFL and SFA to all resign from their untenable positions of power and have a new regime.

I said this yesterday, maybe with a little too much anger,  but we ARE the biggest club in Scottish Football and we have to start acting like it.

It's obvious we cannot have any sort of democracy in this tyrannical dictatorship so its time to say fuck it, we are gone.

Just now, esquire8 said:

Remove ourselves from the situation as in scottish football associations. Not to technically go anywhere as of yet but tell them we will not be taking part in this corruption.

Once we go that's it, its game over for the rest of them. They can't continue with us out of the league setup as the away gates would be nonexistent and the tv deal would be gone so no more money.

Clubs would go under and disappear entirely. They all know that even the unwashed. A harsh move some may say but a move that is entirely warranted after yesterday's debacle.

Clubs will either have the choice to leave with us and setup a new league system or force the hands of the SPFL and SFA to all resign from their untenable positions of power and have a new regime.

I said this yesterday, maybe with a little too much anger,  but we ARE the biggest club in Scottish Football and we have to start acting like it.

It's obvious we cannot have any sort of democracy in this tyrannical dictatorship so its time to say fuck it, we are gone.

And us. You'd almost certainly immediately negate all players and coaches contracts and allow them to walk away for nothing.

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

And us. You'd almost certainly immediately negate all players and coaches contracts and allow them to walk away for nothing.

Possibly, but if we do it now while all this is still going on their is plenty of time for the other clubs to wake up and sort this out before this is over. We are covered till the end of the season  yes?

This league body simply cannot recover from yesterday’s events.

It really doesn’t matter what happens from now on in.

They are clearly corrupt and in the pocket of one club.

They want that club to be given a title no matter the cost to other clubs.

UEFA saying they will ban clubs from their competitors doesn’t even faze them.

Rangers next step must be CAS, and then formally resign from the SPFL.

Create a new league format and invite other clubs but not nonce fc.

Something drastic needs to be done, simply can’t continue on this path.

3 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Could be wrong here mate but I think S.F.A/S.P.F.L would hold on to our registration papers tighter than a Rottweiler with a bone preventing us from moving anywhere sadly.

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Possibly, but if we do it now while all this is still going on their is plenty of time for the other clubs to wake up and sort this out before this is over. We are covered till the end of the season  yes?

What you’re saying doesn’t make sense in all honesty.  

Just now, esquire8 said:

If we resign now (from the SFA), players can walk now. There wouldn't be any grace period as such. They wouldn't be registered with us and others would be free to pick them up.

Just now, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Could be wrong here mate but I think S.F.A/S.P.F.L would hold on to our registration papers tighter than a Rottweiler with a bone preventing us from moving anywhere sadly.

If we weren't members of the SFA, players' registrations would immediately lapse. Can't be registered if you're not registered to a member club.

3 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

This league body simply cannot recover from yesterday’s events.

It really doesn’t matter what happens from now on in.

They are clearly corrupt and in the pocket of one club.

They want that club to be given a title no matter the cost to other clubs.

UEFA saying they will ban clubs from their competitors doesn’t even faze them.

Rangers next step must be CAS, and then formally resign from the SPFL.

Create a new league format and invite other clubs but not nonce fc.

Something drastic needs to be done, simply can’t continue on this path.

The time to push for a move in to the English leagues was 2012.  It didn’t happen.

Will most of the 42 clubs walk away from the current setup to start a new Scottish football league?  Not a chance.

8 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Could call be made to de-merger the SPFL and go back to the SFL and SPL? Letting the SFL run the Scottish League Cup and the Scottish Challenge Cup once more?

1 minute ago, TMB said:

The time to push for a move in to the English leagues was 2012.  It didn’t happen.

Will most of the 42 clubs walk away from the current setup to start a new Scottish football league?  Not a chance.

Better to try than sit back and not try 👍

20 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

20629779-080206.jpg

SPFL's accounts

Well researched there. 

Pretty scandalous that an organisation should be living as hand to mouth as this. celtic  obviously having way too much influence. Titles shouldn't need to be declared in order for the season to be concluded.

also makes you wonder why the press haven't made a big deal of celtic effectively holding a gun to the association's head.

25 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

20629779-080206.jpg

SPFL's accounts

Wouldn’t read much into that. That’s bog standard wording in annual accounts around risk management. 

24 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

20629779-080206.jpg

SPFL's accounts

That's not what that says though.

4 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Ah shit yeah you could be right. So we just take what we are given then?

4 minutes ago, TMB said:

What you’re saying doesn’t make sense in all honesty.  

Just an idea or opinion. Looks like it would a pipe dream anyway. What a shit state of affairs.

5 minutes ago, The Dude said:

If we resign now (from the SFA), players can walk now. There wouldn't be any grace period as such. They wouldn't be registered with us and others would be free to pick them up.

Would we even be allowed to quit the league setup? Not the SFA but the SPFL?

5 minutes ago, TMB said:

England wouldn't touch us then, they wouldn't touch us now. The point is getting out the SPFL or forcing it out of the shit show dictatorship it is.

Archived