Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

Tbh whatever happens now they simply can't claim it as 9IAR right now we are 4hrs away from 24hrs since the deadline and not a peep from the spfl. Everyone understands now what's going on and they will eventually get this through.

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

There's Donald Findlay QC confirming he voted to give celtic the title.

http://www.cowdenbeathfc.com/index.php?act=viewNews&id=2733

Oh well, we'd better award it then,  if the guy who represented Craig Whyte has given it his seal of approval. 

Poor quality bait, even for you.

10 minutes ago, The Dude said:

UEFA have hired a world-renowned Belgian virologist for advice on the coronavirus crisis and he's urged them to abandon this season immediately.

Scottish football is in limbo after the SPFL vote on Friday, with Dundee having the decisive say on whether the season will end early in the lower leagues.

But any slim hopes of the season continuing at a later date could be snuffed out entirely if European football's governing body listen to the advice of Marc Van Ranst, who is virologist and epidemiologist at the Katholieke Universiteit in Leuven and regarded as one of the world's leading authorities on the subject.

Belgian football initially incurred UEFA's wrath after they declared their season over, only to announce a u-turn later.

Now UEFA have turned to one of their countrymen to get a definite verdict on when football can return.

And he's advised UEFA to bin the season immediately.

Van Ranst said: "Playing football in the next few months is not an option at all.

"I have advised UEFA this and I am convinced they now realise this.

"I understand from football clubs in Belgium that it would take a minimum of three to four weeks for training before they can start playing again. Playing football this season is not an option.

"I told them they cannot blame the Belgian Pro League from making their initial decision.

"Even talk of playing football behind closed doors, that can't be allowed because we have seen fans gather together to have their own parties and that defeats the point.

"The facts are we now in early April and there are thousands of new cases every day across Europe.

"How can anyone talk about restarting football if we don't even know if we are at the peak of what is only the first stage of the virus?

"Football is very much a side issue for the moment, but it will become important again when we examine our exit strategy.

"I'm afraid, mass events like football and music festivals will be the very last things to be allowed again."

I don’t get why they never hired a fanny doctor 🤷‍♂️

1 minute ago, OceanRain said:

Oh well, we'd better award it then,  if the guy who represented Craig Whyte has given it his seal of approval. 

Poor quality bait, even for you.

Findlays a cunt. Has been for a long fucking time - and I've said as much for a long time. Yet still some on here want him back at Ibrox because he's apparently staunch as fuck. 

Not bait but a statement literally just released. Honest to fuck man, folk are desperate for any reason to decry me as the panto villain. 😂

15 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

UEFA guy calling for everything to be abandoned. Maybe that's the reason they tried to get this through yesterday.

That's the EXACT reason for the spfl urgency.

Anyone know a jap, I mean chap, on uefa boards who would have inside knowledge???

9 minutes ago, OceanRain said:

UEFA can recommend leagues to make seasons null and void. They can absolutely sway/bully domestic bodies into doing this. If you want to argue otherwise, that's fine. My point still stands.

UEFA can coerce and bully the same way as the spfl can. No doubt at al if they want nyl and void then they'd get it.  UEFA competitions are their ball, they get to choose if proposed teams get to play.

Just now, Negri's lovechild said:

Would be hoping they would be seeking some sort of legal advice before making any more public statements. Our next move, if any, is vitally important if we are tackling this.

Our legal rep is the company secretary. (Blair) 

Just now, Negri's lovechild said:

Would be hoping they would be seeking some sort of legal advice before making any more public statements. Our next move, if any, is vitally important if we are tackling this.

Our board is lawyered up., 

The mental thing about this whole situation (that we ALL recognise deep-down) is the likes of BBC Scotland et al. will review this whole situation in 6 month’s times as ‘a big laugh’ and just typical ‘Scottish football banter’.

Cretin cunts the lot of them.

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

Rangers don't need say shit atm result hasn't been declared.

They'll no miss when it comes tho

If I was a bookie, our board's form would read......... "couldn't hit a coos arse with a banjo"👍

Just now, The Dude said:

He's the fella from Copenhagens tea boy

Doing well controlling Scottish fitba for someones tea boy though.

Let's say there was a rush to conclude leagues in the knowledge N&V could soon be getting pushed by UEFA, who in scottish fitba would likely get the inside track first, who would have most to lose and hence do most to counter? Said tea boy imo.

6 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

UEFA can coerce and bully the same way as the spfl can. No doubt at al if they want nyl and void then they'd get it.  UEFA competitions are their ball, they get to choose if proposed teams get to play.

UEFA can certainly throw their weight around if they choose too and I'm sure if they say null and void it will happen. 

However they have been all over the place.  President threatening European expulsions to then saying liverpool will be crowned champions. 

I have a bad feeling they will confirm that the season is over and then leave the descion making up to league bodies on everything else. 

Watch then as Dundee vote yes allowing the taigs to get what they want. 

Archived