Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, adam2102 said:

Valid question 😂

I just mean from a known journalist or news outlet. Or a link to one of the institutions website. For example, where was it announced by the SPFL that they were was a “technical question mark”. Is it in one of their statements?

Sky reported the 'technical question mark'.

BBC reported 'lost vote'.

Daily Record reported 'no vote'.

SPFL said votes hadn't been cast by some clubs but never named them.

Dundee's statement didn't give a clear answer on which way they were voting - or if they had voted at all.

16 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Pointless.

First principle. The is no sport or competition without integrity.

Participate in it's corruption,  even as a paying customer, then you are complicit in the self same corruption and in this case one that benefits and enriches our number one enemy.

Fill your boots if you're that way inclined.

Aye cos the alternative will be great for us.

1. Live in a corrupt shitfest and strive to overcome.

2 Walk away, to nowhere, and die.

Anyways, off topic enough.

Just now, The Dude said:

Dundee's statement didn't give a clear answer on which way they were voting - or if they had voted at all.

Cheers 👌

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

So that's everything cleared up.:lol:

14 minutes ago, The Dude said:

They never said they were voting no in their statement. For all the words they used, they never said which way they were actually going to vote. 

Stranraer chairman has just been asked how he thinks Dundee will vote......”going by their statements, they’re voting no” , most would agree with him,  you’re being picky again.

1 hour ago, Negri's lovechild said:

so nobody at all would want to manage, play for or watch Rangers? 

How would that be the case? Even as an amateur team?

Rangers wouldn’t have anyone to play against. So we wouldn’t need players or a manager. Without games we couldn’t pay for a team anyway. As I said, we would be closed for business.  This was a very real possibility in 2012.  We HAD to get accepted back in to the Scottish leagues or we could’ve gone under for good.

1 hour ago, Blue Avenger said:

So you want to play in a rigged competition that no longer resembles a sport, set up for the glorification of one?

So you would rather Rangers pull out of Scottish football and have no league to play in.  Game over for us?  

Dundee just announced after careful consideration they are in favour of the proposal for the good of scottish football.

in other news reconstruction to a 16 team premiership has been agreed with  5 teams required to vote for it and dundee have announced a partnership with celtic to loan them  5 first team players (of their choice) for the next season with celtic paying all wages in full.

3 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Stranraer chairman has just been asked how he thinks Dundee will vote......”going by their statements, they’re voting no” , most would agree with him,  you’re being picky again.

He thinks going by their statement they will, but their statement doesn't definitively say one way or the other what they did, that's the point I'm making. Most statements (all that I've seen actually) have specifically said we voted for/against, Dundee's said neither.

1 minute ago, raging blue 1972 said:

Dundee just announced after careful consideration they are in favour of the proposal for the good of scottish football.

in other news reconstruction to a 16 team premiership has been agreed with  5 teams required to vote for it and dundee have announced a partnership with celtic to loan them  5 first team players (of their choice) for the next season with celtic paying all wages in full.

I'm fucking raging with you Raging Blue.

6 minutes ago, The Dude said:

He thinks going by their statement they will, but their statement doesn't definitively say one way or the other what they did, that's the point I'm making. Most statements (all that I've seen actually) have specifically said we voted for/against, Dundee's said neither.

Their  statements do not say No but that’s the inference.

Archived