Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. That whattsapp must be false. How would that be allowed into public domain.

2. Kheredine on the otherhand says he has seen Dundee's vote.

3. If the above is true we are heading towards corruption. Certainly sackable offence.

4. In the meantime clubs are going bust.

1 minute ago, Dickie1963 said:

3. If the above is true we are heading towards corruption. Certainly sackable offence.

It’s not fake. It’s very much real.

15 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Would absolutely amazing if Dundee were playing some long game here, to expose this clear corruption 

Then i notice the name Eric Drysdale from Dundee Fc . Was he not connected to the bheasts at some point in the past ?

Ex-Raith.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/topic/218285-rm-exclusive-was-eric-drysdale-fit-and-proper-must-read/page/4/

1 minute ago, Dickie1963 said:

All to gift them a title. 

I'm a baw hair away from being done with football altogether now, fuck handing money over every year to get involved in this rigged bullshit. 

4 minutes ago, Dickie1963 said:

And what sort of firewall doesnt let an e mail through. It might send it to spam.

Pretty sure the law would be when e mail was sent not received.

14 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Mate, Knowing the way our football is governed up here I would not be surprised in the slightest if some sort of injunction has been taken out with regard to reporting restrictions on this story especially after the statement that Rangers released which really should have opened up the proverbial can of worms.

It's funny how people like yourself and i noticed this , yet many bears don't even think it's worthy of comment . 

Bizarre seeing some of the stuff getting posted on here last few days 

4 minutes ago, Dickie1963 said:

And watch absolutely fuck all happen, only for them to fuck us over again in 6 months time. 

2 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

I'm a baw hair away from being done with football altogether now, fuck handing money over every year to get involved in this rigged bullshit. 

I keep thinking this way as well but I feel like that would be the final nail in the coffin, them managing to drive us away and eventually killing Rangers off completely. 

Testing times though, no doubt. 

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

It's funny how people like yourself and i noticed this , yet many bears don't even think it's worthy of comment . 

Bizarre seeing some of the stuff getting posted on here last few days 

Perhaps you and I are just a couple of Paranoid Protestants or even just a pair of cynical auld cunts 😂😂

Just now, murzo said:

Rangers have to call this out. They simply can not stand back and allow this to carry on. Name names , name clubs, ask for proof of everything, take it the hole hog.

We won't though, we never have done and never will. 

The cunts in charge don't care. 

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

That is exactly how i feel tbh

Mate what chance have we got when we have so called fans of our own who love negative storys about us but dont even comment or something that can be positive to us. They strive aff negative storys on Rangers and call themselves Rangers fans.

8 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Likewise mate. Only thing stopping me (at the moment) is a heart breaking call to my bus which I've been a member of for many years saying I quit (they aren't doing great money-wise and don't really want to lose members either) but I think I'm finished with it all - even going to Ibrox - which is no fault of Rangers, it's from a competitive and environmental perspective. I just won't enjoy it and think it's money wasted when there's these forces constantly working behind the scenes. 

Rangers' proposal of a loan based on league position is the obvious choice to boost the finances of struggling clubs. 

The fact the governing body are trying to hold struggling clubs to ransom here is scandalous tbh.

Genuinely shocking.

Archived