Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, CooperSF said:

The mental thing about this whole situation (that we ALL recognise deep-down) is that the likes of BBC Scotland et al. will review this whole situation in 6 month’s times as ‘a big laugh’ and just typical ‘Scottish football banter’.

Cretin cunts.

The  problem the SPFL have is that with there being so little football news to report on, the longer this drags on, the more eyes and ears from outwith Scotland are going to be drawn towards it. 

They were hoping to rush this dreadful resolution through by 5pm yesterday while drawing as little attention to it actually happening as possible.

They've shot themselves squarely in the foot.

3 minutes ago, CooperSF said:

The mental thing about this whole situation (that we ALL recognise deep-down) is the likes of BBC Scotland et al. will review this whole situation in 6 month’s times as ‘a big laugh’ and just typical ‘Scottish football banter’.

Cretin cunts the lot of them.

Madness, confusion etc. Fucking scum.

3 minutes ago, CooperSF said:

The mental thing about this whole situation (that we ALL recognise deep-down) is the likes of BBC Scotland et al. will review this whole situation in 6 month’s times as ‘a big laugh’ and just typical ‘Scottish football banter’.

Cretin cunts.

That's a big part of the reason why Scottish football won't progress in the way it should. That attitude permeates throughout our society, creates our own glass ceiling.

There's a closed shop here now and some are quite happy and willing it to stay that way, it suits some down to a tee. 

Just now, BlueKnight87 said:

UEFA can certainly throw their weight around if they choose too and I'm sure if they say null and void it will happen. 

However they have been all over the place.  President threatening European expulsions to then saying liverpool will be crowned champions. 

I have a bad feeling they will confirm that the season is over and then leave the descion making up to league bodies on everything else. 

Watch then as Dundee vote yes allowing the taigs to get what they want. 

If they do that and each league decides differently then fair enough. But the way ours has been handled is corrupt. And it's been rushed through, linking needed payments to league conclusions at haste for a reason.

If we paid the money clubs need, and a 2nd resolution had PPG chosen as the preferred option by clubs who also had n&v as an option  and voted on successfully I'd hate it but accept it. 

14 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Findlays a cunt. Has been for a long fucking time - and I've said as much for a long time. Yet still some on here want him back at Ibrox because he's apparently staunch as fuck. 

Not bait but a statement literally just released. Honest to fuck man, folk are desperate for any reason to decry me as the panto villain. 

Now you’re the victim.

Straight out of the taig playbook.

8 minutes ago, backup said:

Our board is lawyered up., 

It’s ok being lawyered up but they need to be on the ball and seemingly they fkd up our resolution so personally my confidence in them is at a very low point and not something I want to say amongst this current clusterfuck.

Just now, Bad Robot said:

It’s ok being lawyered up but they need to be on the ball and seemingly they fkd up our resolution so personally my confidence in them is at a very low point and not something I want to say amongst this current clusterfuck.

No, you are correct, they are hopeless, incompetent or both. However if normal everyday fans on here can see what needs to be done, why can't they, do they even want to ?

7 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Doing well controlling Scottish fitba for someones tea boy though.

Let's say there was a rush to conclude leagues in the knowledge N&V could soon be getting pushed by UEFA, who in scottish fitba would likely get the inside track first, who would have most to lose and hence do most to counter? Said tea boy imo.

Surely if he controlled it to the extent claimed and wields the power to call the shots , the SPFL board would've just forced it through and saved taking it to clubs to vote on and wind up in the clusterfuck we're in now? 

Just now, backup said:

No, you are correct, they are hopeless, incompetent or both. However if normal everyday fans on here can see what needs to be done, why can't they, do they even want to ?

Your earlier suggestion that we refer this fiasco (including the motivation behind it) to UEFA and CAS for their investigation is one of the best ideas I’ve seen on here.

42 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Vote should be voided legally the SPFL released the results before all votes where in.

Going by the rebel . Robertson has been told to shut it and go and sit the corner . Expect the be taken off the board .He really kicked ass eh 

2 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Your earlier suggestion that we refer this fiasco (including the motivation behind it) to UEFA and CAS for their investigation is one of the best ideas I’ve seen on here.

I wouldn't go anywhere near CAS.

4 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Surely if he controlled it to the extent claimed and wields the power to call the shots , the SPFL board would've just forced it through and saved taking it to clubs to vote on and wind up in the clusterfuck we're in now? 

and give the game away and make it obvious to anyone who still can't see it? there's still processes involved (and he/his team can flex their muscles in other ways - like they've done with the accusations of bullying, bribery and outright lies)

13 minutes ago, OceanRain said:

The  problem the SPFL have is that with there being so little football news to report on, the longer this drags on, the more eyes and ears from outwith Scotland are going to be drawn towards it. 

They were hoping to rush this dreadful resolution through by 5pm yesterday while drawing as little attention to it actually happening as possible.

They've shot themselves squarely in the foot.

The media are doing a great job in spinning it another way . You have been pretty passionate last few days with some great posts  . I commend you on that 

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Why decide themselves when they can get clubs to do it for them. Or so they thought. As youve also said if the decision is by agreement via resolution it lessens further the chance of legal action being taken against them let alone winning.

They have very much forced the proposal to suit the scum desire by linking payments to league conclusion. Other leagues haven't, and our counter proposal to do it differently has been deemed incompetent. Imo to delay it til after enough pressure exerted on Dundee.

And I reckon Dundee deliberately or otherwise opened a can of worms the spfl hadn't considered. And having done so them then looking at it realised their hands are tied by Articles and Companies Act legislation.

So not through choice are they waiting.

1 minute ago, British_Empire said:

and give the game away and make it obvious to anyone who still can't see it? there's still processes involved (and he/his team can flex their muscles in other ways - like they've done with the accusations of bullying, bribery and outright lies)

Isn't that what's seemingly happened anyway? 

4 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

I'm actually beginning to wonder if Rangers have been told to STFU or face legal action after the statement they released yesterday, Hope to fuck I'm wrong.

That is very high possibility . And one where there could be numerous reasons to do so . As backup says . Our club show no appetite for a fight .

Is that because these corrupt bastards have power over our club in some form .

Or do we really not believe we can change things by going on the attack .

55 minutes ago, backup said:

UEFA have ultimate power, which they have already reminded member associations of....expulsion from all european competitions.

It's what i have believed for past few weeks . They will ultimately have the final say . And Null and Void is a strong possibility . It stops all the garbage like yesterday 

10 minutes ago, OceanRain said:

Agreed. In the last two days they've essentially called the SPFL liars and bullies.

and used the word "bribery." I do not believe  past boards would have made such a strong statement. In saying that, the club cannot be seen as posting statements every day (although I would like to see a follow-up one soon). Instead, they have been using a reliable blogger in 4 lads to pass on bits of information. The next step is to somehow get these bloggers into the mainstream rather than just informing us fans.

Archived