Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

44 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

Little idea what this means but looks like Ashley gave up the ghost on the 3rd of April this year going by the signatures at the end of this very hard to understand court ruling

https://www.docdroid.net/GyvZo0Z/filing-amended-reply-pdf

Deserves a thread on its own in the boardroom then some of the legal eagles could give us a summery.

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Sounds like a job for BNB

That puts BNB right on the spot. After reading 21/2 pages I would say she needs about 3weeks and then a gold medal for an explanation in layman’s words.😂

1 hour ago, Bobby Hume said:

:tu:

In this unique football situation we find ourselves in ... the total absence of honesty ... fairness ... integrity .... merit ... governance and transparency from our administrators .... and their behind the scenes manipulators pulling the strings .... is the single solitary barrier that has to be successfully challenged then changed or we will never move one inch forward ...... for positive change to happen this monopoly/cabal has to be dismantled completely ..... or its pointless as we are up against a stacked deck in the form of the SPFL/SFA.

Ibrox wasn't built in a day ..... neither will the evidence we are holding bring down this mob at Hampden in a day .... but to start a journey .... long or short .... you have to take the initial first step .... so hopefully what we do have within our dossier is enough to knock the wind out of their sails ..... and start the process of reformation towards a fairer administrative set up ..... and rid us of their malignant influence.

Whenever this crisis comes to an end .... and the decisions about awarding tainted titles has been *settled* one way or another ...... and regardless of the outcome of what our board's gathered evidence has of initially challenging the status quo ...... we will still have to face the future with a positive attitude .... and continue to fight for positive change at administrative level.

On the field of play ..... where it matters most .... as this thread will testify  ...... we have to prove that we are up for the fight to regain our place as Champions of Scotland ..... with no tainted Asterisks to dispute the titles we go on to win.

The next few days will reveal whether we have them bang to rights or not ..... but the past couple of weeks has definitely shown that they are not as invincible as they think they are ..... cracks have begun to appear ..... hopefully whatever evidence  we have leads to future serious structural damage. 

🇬🇧

Good post mate :cheers:

I think the only thing I would say is we will have to have something that can at least wound them enough to make some of the other clubs sit up and take notice or they will just ignore it and carry on with a willing media. 

I really hope we can put a torpedo just below the water line, but until we see it all we can do is wait and hope. Our future especially on the pitch does up to a point depend on what we have IMO.

4 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Good post mate :cheers:

I think the only thing I would say is we will have to have something that can at least wound them enough to make some of the other clubs sit up and take notice or they will just ignore it and carry on with a willing media. 

I really hope we can put a torpedo just below the water line, but until we see it all we can do is wait and hope. Our future especially on the pitch does up to a point depend on what we have IMO.

True Bud ..... especially the compliant media .... who are always circling like sharks waiting for a drop of blood to fall into the water before they attack.

🇬🇧

2 hours ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Thought the bottom league was against expansion due to not wanting to share their cake with 2 more clubs.

Wait till the premiership try and vote on divvying up their money even more WHILE losing at least one home game against either us or the tarriers every season 😂😂😂

1 hour ago, Bobby Hume said:

In this unique football situation we find ourselves in ... the total absence of honesty ... fairness ... integrity .... merit ... governance and transparency from our administrators .... and their behind the scenes manipulators pulling the strings .... is the single solitary barrier that has to be successfully challenged then changed or we will never move one inch forward ...... for positive change to happen this monopoly/cabal has to be dismantled completely ..... or its pointless as we are up against a stacked deck in the form of the SPFL/SFA.

Ibrox wasn't built in a day ..... neither will the evidence we are holding bring down this mob at Hampden in a day .... but to start a journey .... long or short .... you have to take the initial first step .... so hopefully what we do have within our dossier is enough to knock the wind out of their sails ..... and start the process of reformation towards a fairer administrative set up ..... and rid us of their malignant influence.

Whenever this crisis comes to an end .... and the decisions about awarding tainted titles has been *settled* one way or another ...... and regardless of the outcome of what our board's gathered evidence has of initially challenging the status quo ...... we will still have to face the future with a positive attitude .... and continue to fight for positive change at administrative level.

On the field of play ..... where it matters most .... as this thread will testify  ...... we have to prove that we are up for the fight to regain our place as Champions of Scotland ..... with no tainted Asterisks to dispute the titles we go on to win.

The next few days will reveal whether we have them bang to rights or not ..... but the past couple of weeks has definitely shown that they are not as invincible as they think they are ..... cracks have begun to appear ..... hopefully whatever evidence  we have leads to future serious structural damage. 

🇬🇧

Post of the day mate .First class 👍

1 hour ago, British_Empire said:

The TV mob were quite happy with no Old Firm games when they sent us down the leagues.

I think people pin too much in the way of hopes on what the TV companies might or might not do tbh.

Difference was they could sell our journey back up the leagues and given the lack of away tickets they knew they sell loads of subscriptions 

2 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Difference was they could sell our journey back up the leagues and given the lack of away tickets they knew they sell loads of subscriptions 

and this time there will be another gimmick or provision made too. 

15 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

True Bud ..... especially the compliant media .... who are always circling like sharks waiting for a drop of blood to fall into the water before they attack.

🇬🇧

They are a huge problem mate, but if we have some real evidence even some of them will have to have a look at themselves, I hope. :thumbup:

Name one club other than Rangers who suffer from this new reconstruction? The answer is none. All the other second place teams - Inverness, Falkirk & Edinburgh City get promoted. Everyone who finishes last, escape relegation. Kelty & Brora come up without playing in a play-off.

It needs to stop.

7 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

and this time there will be another gimmick or provision made too. 

Aye we could have Champions of The top 6 and Champions of The bottom 8 seeing as they all play in the same league but due to the brainchild of The SPFL play a disproportionate amount of games.

It may be just a start of things and cracks are beginning to appear as some say but for me we have to land a blow on these swine such as the removal of that clown doncaster  or similar imo.

Has the club taken issue with that plonker Petrie  sticking his oar into business that has sold all to do with the SFA  , is it not an SPFL procedural  matter?

21 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

They are a huge problem mate, but if we have some real evidence even some of them will have to have a look at themselves, I hope. :thumbup:

Correct yet again Bud ...... they are indeed .... they are the propaganda machine behind the SPFL/SFA/CFC ..... and with so many tarrier sympathisers in high positions and in their ranks .... they are a very unwelcome force to be reckoned with.

I will never trust a single one of them to come out on our side for any length of time ..... even though during this crisis one or two have shown some sense of perspective ... I am still aware of the danger of giving them too much leeway ..... after what we have been through it is not hard to dislike them ... and certainly not hard to distrust them ..... I know this may be extreme but I would put more trust in a bag of venomous snakes in my bed at night than put any trust in them.

🇬🇧

33 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Hearing a rumour.

Adidas wanted to put advertisement on the front of Celtics jerseys for their Predator range.

Could be true as it has a “ring”to it 😂

Catchy legend :  celtic and Predators....made for each other

38 games shall be played in a season rule ignored.

5 alternative proposal options rejected by spfl executive.

Selected option tied into much needed payment and a link to possible reconstruction.

Clubs say theyve been bullied

Only 48 hours to read a lengthy legal document.

Strange written resolution template with unusual Tick No option

Disclosing interim results.

The shambles of a Dundee vote

Rejection of Rangers resolution over one word.

Evidence of previous advances (maybe loans)that couldn't apparently be replicated

Joke of a Deloitte review.

Tone and content of subsequent communication by spfl personnel.

Just some of the stuff off the top of my head that should be damning in a world of corporate governance. This, and more we may have, is pretty sensational in a non sensationalistic sort of way. I know folk are expecting the headline story to bring it all tumbling down, but if we can build on what is already in the public domain it really is pretty significant. Probably  not enough to get the ii, but we're probably already thinking a few steps beyond that being rejected anyways, given it most certainly will be.

But dont underestimate how big the above stuff and hopefully more would be in the corporate world outside the sham of an spfl.

4 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

38 games shall be played in a season rule ignored.

5 alternative proposal options rejected by spfl executive.

Selected option tied into much needed payment and a link to possible reconstruction.

Clubs say theyve been bullied

Only 48 hours to read a lengthy legal document.

Strange written resolution template with unusual Tick No option

Disclosing interim results.

The shambles of a Dundee vote

Rejection of Rangers resolution over one word.

Evidence of previous advances (maybe loans)that couldn't apparently be replicated

Joke of a Deloitte review.

Tone and content of subsequent communication by spfl personnel.

Just some of the stuff off the top of my head that should be damning in a world of corporate governance. This, and more we may have, is pretty sensational in a non sensationalistic sort of way. I know folk are expecting the headline story to bring it all tumbling down, but if we can build on what is already in the public domain it really is pretty significant. Probably  not enough to get the ii, but we're probably already thinking a few steps beyond that being rejected anyways, given it most certainly will be.

But dont underestimate how big the above stuff and hopefully more would be in the corporate world outside the sham of an spfl.

In any other organisation that would be enough to see heads roll, but SPFL.........?

Archived