Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

5 minutes ago, Smile said:

Give them the evidence at the EGM and not before do this right. The beasts seem to be getting worked up into a frenzy over wanting to see the evidence let them stew.

If it's anything substantial that's when it should be given to them, with any guilty parties and all members present. At that point ask for an explanation rather than allowing them time to sort it.  

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, RoboBear said:

I thought the idea was to let the other clubs review the evidence prior to the EGM.

Why they can review it at the EGM, furthermore  it should not even be reviewed  there at all and should really only be seen by an independent panel first.

Why are we so worried about what an organisation like the SPFL/SFA think they allowed a club to run a child sex ring and abuse hundreads of kids without any sanctions.

3 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

This evidence is going to be more of them not following their own rules etc I'd imagine rather than Doncaster being caught handing over brown envelopes. 

Said it yesterday, this will be more about governance etc than any movie style plot. So it may seem insignificant to us but we quite possibly won't understand what we are looking at 😂😂

True mate, DP did say "corporate governance" and we all agree with that

The bit about calling for the suspension of Dungcaster and Fenian Rod , we can but guess.

It certainly has put them in a tizz, that's for sure. Not the signs of innocent folk.

3 hours ago, LiverpoolBlue said:

2 years?  Must be nearer 3 now!!

Last summer when the heat was building on Lieswell about the peado stuff he sat a press conference on a Friday afternoon and said that the club had been conducting a secret investigation for 2 years and would report more over the weekend 

still waiting 

he is a durty lying fenian bastard and gets away with it 

1 minute ago, Smile said:

Why they can review it at the EGM, furthermore  it should not even be reviewed  there at all and should really only be seen by an independent panel first.

I thought the idea was the evidence will influence the way people vote. If that's the case then surely they need time to digest it, and verify it.

3 minutes ago, Smile said:

Plenty in the public domain to fully justify an independent inquiry. The ideal place for us to show our evidence would be to that inquiry. But that's not going to happen - it's all sweep sweep and 'move on for the good of the game'.

8 minutes ago, Smile said:

Give them the evidence at the EGM and not before do this right. The beasts seem to be getting worked up into a frenzy over wanting to see the evidence let them stew.

Totally agree with this.  No need to review it if the evidence is that damming.  Give it to them straight and watch them squirm.

13 minutes ago, bornabear said:

True mate, DP did say "corporate governance" and we all agree with that

The bit about calling for the suspension of Dungcaster and Fenian Rod , we can but guess.

It certainly has put them in a tizz, that's for sure. Not the signs of innocent folk.

Was it William Burroughs that said control needs control needs control needs control?

SFA is more like, control, disnae need control, so shut it throbber. Shite patter, but that's the SFA talking not me.

2 minutes ago, RoboBear said:

I thought the idea was the evidence will influence the way people vote. If that's the case then surely they need time to digest it, and verify it.

Digest an verify, why ?

4 PL clubs have already said they'd vote against it without even seeing it. That is just stupidity .

48 or 72 hours is enough time for me, remembering that the mhedia and spfl will ridicule it in any case.

The shorter the time, the better from our point of view.

11 minutes ago, RoboBear said:

That's what the EGM about.

You seem to want the forewarned forearmed approach which is daft and what most taigs seem to want.

2 hours ago, Brian Fantana said:

this parts wrong, no one apart from us will mention that this was awarded without all games being played.  it will be footnoted by an asterisk and a tiny explanation of what happened. 

and it will be an irrelevant asterisk probably similar to when the nonces got through to the CL on a technicality  

22 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

This evidence is going to be more of them not following their own rules etc I'd imagine rather than Doncaster being caught handing over brown envelopes. 

Said it yesterday, this will be more about governance etc than any movie style plot. So it may seem insignificant to us but we quite possibly won't understand what we are looking at 😂😂

Absolutely agree with this. 

It amazes me how this has been escalated by the SMSM that the dossier must now contain 'nuclear' evidence but I'm even more amazed how many Bears have bought into this transparent narrative. 

We have called out the anomalies in the build up and execution of the vote, stated that there was several examples of mal-administration and provided sufficient examples to justify an Independent Inquiry.  We also called for the suspension of those in senior managerial positions.  We have then stepped back and allowed the SPFL to execute a tail-spin.

It is only my opinion, but I firmly believe that there is already enough in the public domain to justify our requests.  I know of no other organisation where the senior management would be allowed to remain in post given the level of incompetence, and potentially worse, surrounding this fiasco.  Even more so in light of the blatant abuse directed towards a member club for raising legitimate concerns from the SPFL and, more recently, the SFA (independent arbiters apparently).

I believe that there will be concrete evidence within the dossier, however if it only contains all the evidence we all know about but presented in legal terms and format, then that can be discredited by the SMSM but it won't be in a court of law.  We all need to remember that and not lose our shit about 'nuclear evidence'. 

4 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Is that the Sun made another deadline up again?

Rangers will release the evidence when they decide, not some subhuman arsewipe fucking rag.

Exactly this!

Folk need to stop believing the media in this country in relation to us. They know fuck all and are just posting click bait headlines for tarriers.

41 minutes ago, RoboBear said:

The longer we wait before producing this dossier. The more I start to think it'll be more of a damp squib than a smoking gun.

Just get it out there.

So we should release the evidence now if it is weak, rather than wait? That seems to be what you are saying.

Frankly as others have said, we should have to release the evidence at all before an EGM. Only one party benefits from it coming out before an independent investigation.

Go back a couple of weeks and see who was shouting about seeing the evidence in the media. Tells its own story.

They will cancel the league today and award the title and Joe Fitzpatrick & his taig counterparts will tell us why. However, I can guarantee the Scottish Cup will continue to finish next season.

I've just had a wee thought, so I might be over thinking it and talking a load of shite.

During this time we've had people in the media come out and almost side with us, and these are people who would normally be trying to bury a knife as deeply as they could in our backs.

Could it be that certain people in the media are trying to make a big deal of this, so that when we do actually release the evidence it looks almost like it's nothing at all and real small time stuff?

Then comes the media attack about us wasting everyone's time and withholding all the much needed cash from all the poor struggling Scottish sides.

Prob a load of BS, but you have to wonder why long standing enemies suddenly started side with us.

Haven’t gone through the last 4 or 5 pages but from what I’ve read - STOP READING SHITEY TABLOIDS.

they make up shit, then make up shit on top of shit and folk in here get hooked right in, fucking use your brains 

1 hour ago, GersInCanada said:

I am happy to wait for the board to show their hand at the time of their choosing. When you have the likes of Charlie Nicholas in today's Express predicting carnage once the dossier is released it's hard not to remain convinced that our board really do have something in excess of what is already in the public domain.

Couldn't find this article in the Express but found it quoted in the DR. Charlie Nicholas then seemed to go on to say;

"The season can’t be called until Rangers show their evidence"

"If it is strong enough it will cause carnage but if not then it will be batted away and then I believe the season will be called like it has been in the lower leagues and celtic will be named as champions"

Sounds like Charlie knows no more than we do and it's more click bait shite? Hopefully we nail the fuckers to the floor but I think Charlie is just bashing his gums for a pound in this instance:hmmm:

1 hour ago, Swally said:

I'm  a wee guy on a forum, he's a spokesperson for a large football club.

Yes, he should be more careful with what he has to say, and I don't have to be so careful.

Is this a strange concept for you? 😂

Come on mate, you know people in the public eye should be careful with what they say, especially in times like this.

He saying play a game behind closed doors  - it’s hardly outrageous, is it? It’s also a fairly common idea at the moment.

21 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

They will cancel the league today and award the title and Joe Fitzpatrick & his taig counterparts will tell us why. However, I can guarantee the Scottish Cup will continue to finish next season.

Yeah I think so too, and with the weather to be warm and and sunny all week , the scum will appear from their slums with their filthy tops on have gatherings in parks , houses ,and any other rat infested fenian areas 😪

Just now, left winger said:

He saying play a game behind closed doors  - it’s hardly outrageous, is it? It’s also a fairly common idea at the moment.

While their teams are training and ours are sitting , isolating at home, yes I find it a bit silly he has suddenly started talking about us playing behind closed doors.

We are as well forfeiting the game, because we would be at a severe disadvantage. It would take months for us to catch up.

In my opinion, null and void is the only fair and sensible way forward.

Archived