Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

3 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

Yeah I think so too, and with the weather to be warm and and sunny all week , the scum will appear from their slums with their filthy tops on have gatherings in parks , houses ,and any other rat infested fenian areas 😪

Good, then we can all stay indoors safely and let them all infect each other 

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
56 minutes ago, bornabear said:

True mate, DP did say "corporate governance" and we all agree with that

The bit about calling for the suspension of Dungcaster and Fenian Rod , we can but guess.

It certainly has put them in a tizz, that's for sure. Not the signs of innocent folk.

I agree . I'd say the reason we're calling for the suspension of doncaster and mckenzie is for two reasons.

1) the claims by several clubs of being coerced into voting a specific way thereby negating a ' free ' vote into being told how this is to go , and 2) the manner , the blatant disregard of some rules and the enforcement of others , to achieve the desired result .

In other words corruption , though , of course , the spfl and some clubs , will play it down to poor governance . 

If we don't succeed , and there is a good chance of that , I hope we keep gunning for them in the future AND make sure they know it . Hopefully one day the rest of Scottish football will eventually see them for the cheats they are .

1 hour ago, Smile said:

Give them the evidence at the EGM and not before do this right. The beasts seem to be getting worked up into a frenzy over wanting to see the evidence let them stew.

Part of the complaint about the recent vote was that significant information was provided that clubs didnt have proper time to read and digest. We cant really go to a vote for the ii we're wanting without giving the evidence in advance, we'd get slated for it and actually give them a perfect excuse (if needed) for knocking back the proposal.

1 hour ago, BlueThunder said:

So we should release the evidence now if it is weak, rather than wait? That seems to be what you are saying.

All I'm saying is the continued delay in releasing it is starting to make me think that it's not as explosive as I first thought it would be.

I may well be wrong  but that's my feeling just now

Sun exclusive Gerrard is going to resign  in the next 72 hours, we can confirm from our ITK sources within ibrox (i.e. old Mrs Mclarfarty the cleaner who goes to their chapel on Sunday) that he will resign,  then comes Tuesday more exclusive headlines Gerrard offered new deal or change of heart. All complete bullshit to get clicks, its the exact same as Rangers to release the dossier. I remember when newspapers were there to report actual factual based news, now like most things it all comes down to money, how many clicks on the article, how many rhags they can sell, the quality of the story comes a very low second and yet a lot of people still read it and believe the bull they write. Correct me if I am wrong but no where did I read from Rangers that they will be releasing the evidence today and yet they are being held to this timeline and are getting hammered for delaying it further ?? (sorry to any bear whos heart missed a beat with the first sentence, just trying to make the point)

4 minutes ago, RoboBear said:

All I'm saying is the continued delay in releasing it is starting to make me think that it's not as explosive as I first thought it would be.

Continued delay?

what dates is it delayed from? not sure Rangers have ever put a date on it, happy to be proved wrong mate.

8 minutes ago, RoboBear said:

What delay?

4 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Continued delay?

what dates is it delayed from? not sure Rangers have ever put a date on it, happy to be proved wrong mate.

Exactly mate, lie after lie after lie.

3 hours ago, SkylineBlue said:

It doesn't matter what we have. Unless its criminal (which it obviously isn't) and we can go outwith the scottish footballing authorities this isn't going to go anywhere.  

What we have is information provided by a whistleblower. This information may suggest that wrongdoing has happened but until it is investigated (by an external orgaisation) and facts provided, then the club can't do much about it . An independent investigation is the only way to get answers to what the whistleblower claims, which could be classed as criminal. In such case, those responsible would be reported to the authorities. 

As many have said, it is amazing how many of those related to the SPFL have came out with comments and made fuck up after fuck up, while Rangers go about our business quietly. 

Wish people would stop going on about "more delays" 

When did  Rangers say we would hand out the dossier today? I missed that statement.

Stop listening to the rancid, agenda driven smsm, they are absolutely full of shite. And utter scum almost to a man.

2 hours ago, Spuddy Zelda said:

Struggling to click on any newspaper links anymore - all full of biased rabid shite.  The rebel, Scotsman, Glasgow Evening Times.......

and you're only just realising this? 

Lot's of us on here are veterans of 2012 and beyond :UK:

There seems to be a strange belief doing the rounds that behind closed door games render the threat of the virus meaningless. How many people would be involved?

How many players are involved including substitutes? How many football staff? How many medical staff? How many non-football staff? Refs? Club officials?

Katic might be capable of keeping a 2 metre distance from his man but behind closed door games are a completely unworkable solution that isn’t going to result in anything but another suspension of the game. The Bundesliga have only just had clubs back training with strict distancing measures in place and there’s already a spike of 10 cases.

We are not completing this season.

3 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

There seems to be a strange belief doing the rounds that behind closed door games render the threat of the virus meaningless. How many people would be involved?

How many players are involved including substitutes? How many football staff? How many medical staff? How many non-football staff? Refs? Club officials?

Katic might be capable of keeping a 2 metre distance from his man but behind closed door games are a completely unworkable solution that isn’t going to result in anything but another suspension of the game. The Bundesliga have only just had clubs back training with strict distancing measures in place and there’s already a spike of 10 cases.

We are not completing this season.

In the near future, BCD's is a ludicrous notion. It is a contact sport. End of.

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

It is also a sport supported by loyal fans, no matter which team you support.  It's not all about the money - or is it!!!

4 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

That’s what I don’t get :lol:

Its all very well speaking about 2 metres apart in the changing room, using your own water bottle, shite like that etc

But from kick off somebody is getting marked, or tackled, or closed down, or fouled, or gets cut.

Complete non-starter.

3 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

That’s what I don’t get :lol:

Its all very well speaking about 2 metres apart in the changing room, using your own water bottle, shite like that etc

But from kick off somebody is getting marked, or tackled, or closed down, or fouled, or gets cut.

Complete non-starter.

Nicky Law likes the idea.

Most importantly, at the start of last month, the PFA’s stance was clear, and I fail to see how any recent changes in the situation would alter this:

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/sport/football/st-johnstone/1236646/pfa-scotland-chairman-liam-craig-says-union-position-on-closed-doors-football-hasnt-changed/

And chairman Liam Craig has confirmed their stance hasn’t changed.

“We made decisions as players and as a union right at the start of this,” the St Johnstone midfielder told Sky Sports.

“We’ve been ahead of the game in trying to move forward and look at other countries and how it has affected them.

“From a players’ point of view, first and foremost, safety is paramount and there’s no guarantee that with playing behind closed-doors you’re going to get that safety.

“Right now, with the government guidelines of social distancing and the SFA guidelines of not even being able to train together, for the time being it’s not even a conversation to have.

“In a few weeks’ time if circumstances become a bit clearer and the medical evidence is a lot better then maybe it’s something we can talk about further down the line. But right now I can’t see it happening.”

People tend to forget that footballers are men with families and have their own health to consider

6 minutes ago, RoboBear said:

The 48hr delay that was anounced today. Although I read it on the Daily Retard website so it could be pish.

There is no delay mate. Rangers never said a time when the info would be released. Only that it would be released before the EGM. It’s the media guessing as usual. Don’t listen or read their pish. 

Archived