Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

Something that makes me laugh regarding all this corruption stuff going on is some of our fan base seem to have actually forgotten how bad we were just before it got stopped.

It's like if anyone points it out now we all have to pretend another helicopter sunday was on the horizonĀ 

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Something that makes me laugh regarding all this corruption stuff going on is some of our fan base seem to have actually forgotten how bad we were just before it got stopped.

It's like if anyone points it out now we all have to pretend another helicopter sunday was on the horizonĀ 

We were fucking gash mate. We actually got loudly booed off the park against Hamilton it was that bad.

One of the biggest things to come out of all this nonsense for me is my wanting so many different clubs in Scotland to go down the pan.

Everyone of them will be greeted with a smile and sense of satisfaction when they fucking drop off the football map.

Shower of corrupt bastards.

5 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

The key word in your sentence mate is corruption.Ā Yes, you are right, we were bad, but we were also robbed of 5 points and a cup final and perhaps the corruption is worse than we even imagined.

4 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

One of the biggest things to come out of all this nonsense for me is my wanting so many different clubs in Scotland to go down the pan.

Everyone of them will be greeted with a smile and sense of satisfaction when they fucking drop off the football map.

Shower of corrupt bastards.

I'm the same.

42 clubs in Scotland. Far too many.Ā  It's utterly ridiculous. Hopefully this whole thing ensures a much needed clearout of the shite.

Not one tear will be shed from this bear.Ā  Not one club would be missed.Ā 

Fuck them all!!Ā 

Just now, bluenoz said:

The key word in your sentence mate is corruption.Ā Yes, you are right we were bad, but we also robbed of 5 points and a cup final and perhaps the corruption is worse than we even imagined.

We weren't robbed of a cup final, we battered them and couldn't beat them even when they were a man down and we got a penalty

Just now, .Williamson. said:

We weren't robbed of a cup final, we battered them and couldn't beat them even when they were a man down and we got a penalty

Ok, so there goal wasn't offside. Fs! I'm out for the night.

Just now, bluenoz said:

Ok, so there goal wasn't offside. Fs! I'm out for the night.

It's best you take tomorrow off too. We had multiple chances to win that game and couldn't

If their goal had been ruled offside were we going to go on to win 0-0?

11 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Every single Record tweet has a bheast commenting, but if the tweet is Rangers related they infest it with utter shite. An embarrassing bunch of people.Ā 

Mate every single Rangers tweet is crawling with a taig commenting on twitter.Ā 

Even the official club tweet about commercial at the weekend. First tweet a taig.Ā 

embarrassing doesn't cover itĀ Ā 

5 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

They won with a goal that shouldnā€™t have stood.Ā 

So yes we were robbed.

We lost to a goal that shouldnā€™t have stood.Ā 

17 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Every single Record tweet has a bheast commenting, but if the tweet is Rangers related they infest it with utter shite. An embarrassing bunch of people.Ā 

Same with the comments section of the evening times, absolutely deranged which is way beyond rivalryĀ 

13 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

It was but we bottled it that day. Some cunts on here need to catch a grip

How the fuck can anyone say we bottled it that day .We annihilated them and we were robbed .FactĀ 

You do just disagree with people ,just for disagreeing sake ..Ā Ā Ā 

New on the Daily Record website : 'Scotland' s government has been warned football north of the border cannot survive behind closed doors without an emergency bailout from Holyrood. "Ā 

The SPFL is doing the warning.Ā 

None of my tax to any club, Nicola, if you don't mind.Ā 

https://www.BOYCOTT THIS LINK/sport/football/football-news/spfl-warn-holyrood-scottish-football-21980010

Just now, CS68 said:

New on the Daily Record website : 'Scotland' s government has been warned football north of the border cannot survive behind closed doors without an emergency bailout from Holyrood. "Ā 

https://www.BOYCOTT THIS LINK/sport/football/football-news/spfl-warn-holyrood-scottish-football-21980010

Spot on. No fucking way should the tax payer bail out a corrupt organisation.Ā 

Ā 

32 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

That is another insult to any Rangers fan .Itā€™s got nothing to do with form before the outbreakĀ 

You without a doubt are one of the worst posters on here for me .You talk more shiteĀ Ā than most šŸ¤”

11 minutes ago, CS68 said:

If these clubs are going to die, let them die.Ā 

No bailout!!!Ā 

6 minutes ago, CS68 said:

SPFL now trying to sway the government. Bullying, coercion, perhaps? Ā Cunts! Ā 

Where was the talk of bail outs, talk of football clubs being the life blood of folk and all that in 2012 when us, Scotland's largest and most successful footballing institution were in administration and on death's door?Ā 

I'll be like a picture of Bobby Sands wee skeleton sitting waiting on the answer to that.

Just thinking here, see if Rangers thought what weĀ had wasn't great I think weĀ would have attempted to slightly build bridges, not back off just calm it down a bit.

The fact our board have continued their stance is hopefully a good sign we are confident we have enough to get at these bastards.Ā 

Ā 

1 minute ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Just thinking here, see if Rangers thought what weĀ had wasn't great I think weĀ would have attempted to slightly build bridges, not back off just calm it down a bit.

The fact our board have continued their stance is hopefully a good sign we are confident we have enough to get at these bastards.Ā 

Ā 

Our first move in all this was of one to build bridges and to help the Scottish clubs survive by putting forward a resolution to release the monies now to help the clubs survive mate.

A resolution I wouldn't have done. Why are we worried about the other clubs? .... I got it rammed down my throat at the time it was to help influence the vote, that worked out well too.

Really wish Rangers would just look out for ourselves and also really go to town on Scottish football as a whole and not just this dossier on a couple of guys at the SPFL.

This dossier is this lot in charge last chance to do something explosive as far as I'm concerned.Ā 

2 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Our first move in all this was of one to build bridges and to help the Scottish clubs survive by putting forward a resolution to release the monies now to help the clubs survive mate.

A resolution I wouldn't have done. Why are we worried about the other clubs? .... I got it rammed down my throat at the time it was to help influence the vote, that worked out well too.

Really wish Rangers would just look out for ourselves and also really go to town on Scottish football as a whole and not just this dossier on a couple of guys at the SPFL.

This dossier is this lot in charge last chance to do something explosive as far as I'm concerned.Ā 

Great post mate.Ā 

Nails it.Ā 

Archived