Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, SteveEarle said:

Couldn't find this article in the Express but found it quoted in the DR. Charlie Nicholas then seemed to go on to say;

"The season can’t be called until Rangers show their evidence"

"If it is strong enough it will cause carnage but if not then it will be batted away and then I believe the season will be called like it has been in the lower leagues and celtic will be named as champions"

Sounds like Charlie knows no more than we do and it's more click bait shite? Hopefully we nail the fuckers to the floor but I think Charlie is just bashing his gums for a pound in this instance:hmmm:

I had another short look just now and I can't find it either. 

Completely agree that he knows nothing but is clearly worried.

13 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Most importantly, at the start of last month, the PFA’s stance was clear, and I fail to see how any recent changes in the situation would alter this:

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/sport/football/st-johnstone/1236646/pfa-scotland-chairman-liam-craig-says-union-position-on-closed-doors-football-hasnt-changed/

And chairman Liam Craig has confirmed their stance hasn’t changed.

“We made decisions as players and as a union right at the start of this,” the St Johnstone midfielder told Sky Sports.

“We’ve been ahead of the game in trying to move forward and look at other countries and how it has affected them.

“From a players’ point of view, first and foremost, safety is paramount and there’s no guarantee that with playing behind closed-doors you’re going to get that safety.

“Right now, with the government guidelines of social distancing and the SFA guidelines of not even being able to train together, for the time being it’s not even a conversation to have.

“In a few weeks’ time if circumstances become a bit clearer and the medical evidence is a lot better then maybe it’s something we can talk about further down the line. But right now I can’t see it happening.”

People tend to forget that footballers are men with families and have their own health to consider

Yet, people are screaming for the schools to go back in 3 weeks!!

25 minutes ago, bornabear said:

Everything in the rhetard is pish mate.

Include that cock Keith Jackson, another day another pro give the tarriers the league article, every day he's pushing some story about reasons to end the season, tarrier trumpet through and through! 

i think if the independent investigation happens then it'll find "misgivings" in how the vote was handled but no evidence of bullying or collusion. 

Doncaster has changed his story so many times that it's clear somethings happened but no other clubs are willing to talk about it  and my real worry is that most will vote against the investigation anyway. 

We can supply all the evidence but the clubs need to back the injustice and i get the feeling most will roll over like they have with calling the leagues. 

43 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

That’s what I don’t get :lol:

Its all very well speaking about 2 metres apart in the changing room, using your own water bottle, shite like that etc

But from kick off somebody is getting marked, or tackled, or closed down, or fouled, or gets cut.

Complete non-starter.

Exactly mate. 

It's a contact sport - what they gonna do for set pieces, corners and when teams are on the attack? stand 2 metres apart?

Play games in incremental 5-minute periods at a time so players can't build up a sweat and risk body fluid splashing on each other etc?

and that's taking it on the basis that every single player, match official, manager, coach, ball boy etc have been tested before every game and 100% clear of the virus and have no-one in their households showing signs either.

Behind closed doors is a total non-starter and a red herring. I've no idea why some folk still push it.

7 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Exactly mate. 

It's a contact sport - what they gonna do for set pieces, corners and when teams are on the attack? stand 2 metres apart?

Play games in incremental 5-minute periods at a time so players can't build up a sweat and risk body fluid splashing on each other etc?

and that's taking it on the basis that every single player, match official, manager, coach, ball boy etc have been tested before every game and 100% clear of the virus and have no-one in their households showing signs either.

Behind closed doors is a total non-starter and a red herring. I've no idea why some folk still push it.

And morelos is getting sent off every time he adjusts his face mask 😄

morelos.jpg

2 hours ago, gmcf said:

Can't believe they've ignored @Paisley Blue Loyal 's request for Wednesday :lol: . Guess I can go cut the hedge today now . 

Just in case anyone from Rangers is looking in, Anytime after 4pm should be good Thanks 👍 Either that or I’ll be looking for another wee update 😂

19 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Exactly mate. 

Red card for spitting on the ground, FFS how many times have we seen that as well ? :mutley:

5 minutes ago, slimjim1690 said:

Red card for spitting on the ground, FFS how many times have we seen that as well ? :mutley:

No red cards for spitting for scum which is only fair as they don't know any better and are too thick to teach that it only works if you take the mask off.

Steven Thompson saying you can’t give out a title without actually winning it after a 38 game season.

He has triggered the bheast on twitter.

How long before he loses his job with the Pacific Quay CSC?

And all he has done is tell the truth. 👍

1 hour ago, Brian Fantana said:

i think if the independent investigation happens then it'll find "misgivings" in how the vote was handled but no evidence of bullying or collusion. 

Doncaster has changed his story so many times that it's clear somethings happened but no other clubs are willing to talk about it  and my real worry is that most will vote against the investigation anyway. 

We can supply all the evidence but the clubs need to back the injustice and i get the feeling most will roll over like they have with calling the leagues. 

Sadly, I think unless we have found criminality  then you  are likely to be spot-on.  The corruption is so deep and been going on  for so long that other clubs and their fans have developed a form of Stockholm Syndrome and will just meekly carry on with the status quo.   I'm not criticising our dossier or our board over this as the details already in the public domain would have been sufficient in most other organisations to have merited suspensions of Doncaster and others with an inquiry to follow.   If a CEO cannot organise a binary poll of 42 football clubs without seriously mucking it up  then he should not be in the position of earning in excess of double the Prime Minister of the UK's salary.     Scotland is now a laughing stock in the eyes of the rest of the world.

4 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

Sadly, I think unless we have found criminality  then you  are likely to be spot-on.  The corruption is so deep and been going on  for so long that other clubs and their fans have developed a form of Stockholm Syndrome and will just meekly carry on with the status quo.   I'm not criticising our dossier or our board over this as the details already in the public domain would have been sufficient in most other organisations to have merited suspensions of Doncaster and others with an inquiry to follow.   If a CEO cannot organise a binary poll of 42 football clubs without seriously mucking it up  then he should not be in the position of earning in excess of double the Prime Minister of the UK's salary.     Scotland is now a laughing stock in the eyes of the rest of the world.

Supposing there was something absolutely Earth shattering ,what’s to stop them offering a couple of sacrificial pawns and carrying on as normal ,That cunt wi the slanty eyes will still be pulling somebody’s strings 

30 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Supposing there was something absolutely Earth shattering ,what’s to stop them offering a couple of sacrificial pawns and carrying on as normal ,That cunt wi the slanty eyes will still be pulling somebody’s strings 

For a minute there I thought you posted 'prawns'' need to get my eyes tested again

Archived