Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

17 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Wee clubs releasing statements saying they hate the spfl

Dundee United voted against reconstruction after Dundee did them a favour voting to end the league 

Michael Stewart tried to battle a lawyer in an argument about law and somehow didn't win 

High and mighty Michael Stewart knocked out by a midget lawyer

5391274.jpg?display=1&htype=0&type=respo

Thought the best part of it was when he asked Michael Stewart a question but didn't allow him to answer instead like a flash he answered it for him. You could hear in the background someone sniggering. 

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, pollok-bear said:

Hahahahhahaha fuck lol well how the fuck is it 75% I am even more angry now bro lol 🤣🤣

Fuck knows but no only is it 75% but I believe it is 75% from prem, 75% from championship and 75% from bottom 2 leagues combined so if 1 league fails to get the required 75% it's fucked, Get yer heid Ron that Ffs 😂😂

20 minutes ago, semaj said:

Its coming up with a message saying... Sorry, this episode is not currently available. Wonder if wee Leslies parting shot has them worried.

It's there, you need to click on Off The Ball (there's 2 Off The Ball's with today's date, click the second one that's 116 mins runtime rather than 114 mins and I think that's it)

I don't know why it's entitled Off The Ball, just a listing error I think.

7 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

How the fuck does it have to be 50% of clubs for investigation. Who made that rule? Was this just made up when we asked for it.

It's people speculating that if we get a majority of over 50% it would act as a huge signal to the SPFL that this is a problem that wont go away and it might force them into action.

I'm sure it was mentioned on the radio as well, but I call bullshit. The SPFL will do anything in their power to subvert justice.

49 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

I’m not sure how Dundee Utd already being given promotion we affect Null and Void (hence the separation of the lower leagues from the premiership ending being a red herring).  I’d imagine that null and void isn’t an option, unless they turn round to Dundee Utd and say they aren’t promoted after all.

That would fucking top it right off. 😂😂😂

25 minutes ago, semaj said:

Its coming up with a message saying... Sorry, this episode is not currently available. Wonder if wee Leslies parting shot has them worried.

Naw wait, ignore my last message - it's the last 10-minutes of it then it goes onto a second Off The Ball.

5 minutes ago, Swally said:

High and mighty Michael Stewart knocked out by a midget lawyer

5391274.jpg?display=1&htype=0&type=respo

Thought the best part of it was when he asked Michael Stewart a question but didn't allow him to answer instead like a flash he answered it for him. You could hear in the background someone sniggering. 

Yeah, that's when he asked Stewart if he thought Hearts should just roll over and except it... Inbetween the prick panicking to think of an answer that he hadn't already rehearsed, Leslie answered for him... 

Just now, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Yeah, that's when he asked Stewart if he thought Hearts should just roll over and except it... Inbetween the prick panicking to think of an answer that he hadn't already rehearsed, Leslie answered for him... 

I honestly don't know where that cunt gets his confidence from, he's one of the most arrogant insufferable pricks I've seen in the media.

Just now, Swally said:

I honestly don't know where that cunt gets his confidence from, he's one of the most arrogant insufferable pricks I've seen in the media.

There's nothing worse than a cunt that thinks he's clever, when in fact he's as thick as two short planks!... 

15 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Fuck knows but no only is it 75% but I believe it is 75% from prem, 75% from championship and 75% from bottom 2 leagues combined so if 1 league fails to get the required 75% it's fucked, Get yer heid Ron that Ffs 😂😂

39 teams could vote yes and be beaten if 3 from the championship say no. 

92.8% for and 7.2% against and it gets pumped

Democracy SPFL style

17 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

They managed it to get their vote to end season through.

Just now, esquire8 said:

Well Park did talk today. But only to the Sunday papers. Tonight/tomorrow morning will be fun. Fucking hell this is just relentless 😂😂😂

Oh ya fuckin dancer  , another day on the iPad . 

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Well Park did talk today. But only to the Sunday papers. Tonight/tomorrow morning will be fun. Fucking hell this is just relentless 😂😂😂

It has to be relentless from us, it has to be a campaign because the media along with the SPFL have been campaigning against us for weeks now

1 minute ago, TamCoopz said:

Thank fuck I have a reasonably new phone so the battery is fairly decent, be fucked after all this drama is by with right enough 

I just went over 10k posts mate and I joined in 2007! I think at least 2k have been during quarantine!

Archived