Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

3 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Right. Who’s getting oot their pit at 7am to read Park’s transcript.....not me :lol:

I'm retired, I do not do two 7 o'clocks in a day anymore

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Lord Lockin said:

I'll read it on my paper round :lol:

3 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Yeah that will definitely be me 😂 usually up at 6am regardless anyway. Will be staying up tonight to read what the papers say too.

I never rise before 9 am 

I’m retired 😂

2 minutes ago, Canabear said:

The sheer escalation of panic could lead to all kinds of shit happening like say hard drives being destroyed or going missing only to find out that when an internal investigation DOES go ahead Rangers are sitting with copies of all the shit that mysteriously disappeared.

All cloak and dagger James Bond thinking i know but,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Am Daniel Craig.

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

I don't think the issue is what we know, it's what we could know. Very subtle yet major difference. This whistleblower stuff we have could be a damp squid but to them it could be a fucking nuke the way they have acted. What is it they are hiding that they are so adamant they don't want it getting out? I think to the SPFL this independent investigation is a gateway to something much larger and far more damaging to the whole organisation and clubs involved.

I think you're right... We may not have anymore than what was in the "dossier", then again we may have... To me that was damning enough, and any other Football association in any other country would have been held accountable, but not in this tarrier/SNP infested shithole... 

What is good though, the SPFL don't know which way to turn... They are trying to second guess us, but are making an arse of it, big style... 

Had a look at the record online, they are already talking about them going for 10 in a row. Totally disregarding EGM. Voicing SFA should step in and get Park and Doncaster round a table and tell them to thrash differences out for the good of the game. Then going on to suggest Rangers should be concentrating on stopping 10 in a row.  It’s all Rangers fault Scottish football is in crisis. Utter scum the lot of them.

2 minutes ago, Prince George said:

Had a look at the record online, they are already talking about them going for 10 in a row. Totally disregarding EGM. Voicing SFA should step in and get Park and Doncaster round a table and tell them to thrash differences out for the good of the game. Then going on to suggest Rangers should be concentrating on stopping 10 in a row.  It’s all Rangers fault Scottish football is in crisis. Utter scum the lot of them.

Maybe then, DP can whack the cunt in the face with said table.

2 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

I think you're right... We may not have anymore than what was in the "dossier", then again we may have... To me that was damning enough, and any other Football association in any other country would have been held accountable, but not in this tarrier/SNP infested shithole... 

What is good though, the SPFL don't know which way to turn... They are trying to second guess us, but are making an arse of it, big style... 

Yea who know's. Make them think you have something knowing full well you don't have a lot but what you do have will lead to an Internal Investigation and that is how it will be exposed.

4 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Well since I am currently sitting here drinking bottles of beer and generous measures of Single Malt I doubt very much it will be me 😂😂

Quite right Paisley. Well deserved after an honest days work. Not sure what my excuse is?

11 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Yeah that will definitely be me 😂 usually up at 6am regardless anyway. Will be staying up tonight to read what the papers say too.

Same, I get a 6am stauner. Never getting to sleep after that,  look at the wife, think "nah"  then straight in the shower. 

8 minutes ago, Canabear said:

The sheer escalation of panic could lead to all kinds of shit happening like say hard drives being destroyed or going missing only to find out that when an internal investigation DOES go ahead Rangers are sitting with copies of all the shit that mysteriously disappeared.

All cloak and dagger James Bond thinking i know but,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,✌🏿

🎶 we have all time time in the world 🎶

Just now, bluenoz said:

Quite right Paisley. Well deserved after an honest days work. Not sure what my excuse is?

My excuse is, I'm bored out my tits, just on hol from work, can't go abroad and no pubs are open to go to... Thanks very much China!... Pricks...

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

As much as I love a good night down the pub I'm not really a huge drinker in the house but having been glued to this thread since I finished work earlier today I'm in the mood for a drink and right on it atm for some reason 😂

1 hour ago, Swally said:

I honestly don't know where that cunt gets his confidence from, he's one of the most arrogant insufferable pricks I've seen in the media.

Must have a huge wang, as it sure isn’t his intellect, looks or football ability.

1 hour ago, esquire8 said:

I'd go with Kelty Hearts enforcing the bullying policy that's rife in the SPFL or Leslie slipping in the "whoever is pulling the strings" line.

Another good day bears 👍🇬🇧

Cunts on bbc sure shut Leslie down real quick when he mentioned “whoever is pulling the strings”.  

48 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

cheers, I did not know this.

May as well stop moanin at my golf club then.

Was gonna say get on the board and make changes that way.

34 minutes ago, bornabear said:

I know what you mean mate, been on committees myself.

Nobody wants to go on a committee, but moan like fuck at what the committee are doing, simply because they don't know what is going on in the background, such as finances. Folk moan, but don't have the guts to go on a committee, you'll always get it.

I always conversed with members, found out there concerns and was always open to suggestions which I took to the committee room. A consensus came in handy at times.

Always remember, unless you vote at election time, you will end up with the committee you deserve.

Its better when you're on the comittee and want to spend money, because no cunt normally bothers to object. Had a nice wee day out with 20 odd others paid for by the club and not one person said no, yet trying to get people to come was like pulling teeth. You dafties are paying for it anyway. 

22 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

I don't think the issue is what we know, it's what we could know. Very subtle yet major difference. This whistleblower stuff we have could be a damp squid but to them it could be a fucking nuke the way they have acted. What is it they are hiding that they are so adamant they don't want it getting out? I think to the SPFL this independent investigation is a gateway to something much larger and far more damaging to the whole organisation and clubs involved.

here's that damp squid 

download squid.jpg

Archived