Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Prince George said:

This is exactly what I have been told. Park wants to get the head of the snake.

If by head you mean Lawwell then he's gonna need golden evidence. A complete clear out of the SPFL will do thanks.

1 minute ago, frenv said:

With a cost of investigation to SPFL and clubs now of zero, what's excuse 2.0 Hollicom will try to drum up support for in the media tomorrow and Monday before the EGM?

"For the good of the game" "to get on with more pressing matters" " for Scottish football to survive these troubling times" blah blah blah. They'll just drop the cost excuse and run with that shite.

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

If by head you mean Lawwell then he's gonna need golden evidence. A complete clear out of the SPFL will do thanks.

Get the investigation and you don’t know what you will find. They are desperate to avoid it.

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

"For the good of the game" "to get on with more pressing matters" " for Scottish football to survive these troubling times" blah blah blah. They'll just drop the cost excuse and run with that shite.

They're already typing that out mate.

7 minutes ago, Prince George said:

This is exactly what I have been told. Park wants to get the head of the snake.

Nightshift tonight at spfl towers burning hard drives and paperwork. fucking intae them Rangers.

1 hour ago, bornabear said:

No, I have a place there, near the turnpike.

We always stay just off East Osceola, literally 1 minute away to turn onto turnpike to head straight up to Universal, great location

Just now, Hadron Collider said:

It is mate. Do you go every year?  

Yes, usually twice, sometimes 3.

Time's not wasted as there's always work to be done on the place. If  I'm not at home, I'm at Lowe's or Home Depot.

If I was younger, I'd apply for a green card. Just love the place and the folk. Always call me sir, as you know.

Park on MacLennan..

“I also replied to the SPFL chairman and referenced the previous complaint the club had made about comments attributed to him by Private Eye magazine. I asked for clarity on whether he made those comments or not. No assurances were forthcoming, which I find odd given the allegation has dogged him since he arrived at the SPFL [in 2017]. If the comments were made it would certainly give cause for concern about his ability to treat any complaint we took to him. Perhaps this is a question he could answer the next time he sits down with himself for a Q&A.”
😂

Just now, Hadron Collider said:

Anybody else of the mind that with Dave King gone, we are now able to go right after these cunts?  I just get a nagging feeling that King was holding us back.  Maybe they had stuff on him. Just a thought. 

Said the same thing last night mate but others seem to think it's just a coincidence so who knows

1 minute ago, Hadron Collider said:

Anybody else of the mind that with Dave King gone, we are now able to go right after these cunts?  I just get a nagging feeling that King was holding us back.  Maybe they had stuff on him. Just a thought. 

Think some folk have pointed out earlier that in order for king to chair us he was pretty much told to behave or they wouldn’t let him, don’t know the ins and outs but he had no choice I don’t think

Just now, bornabear said:

Yes, usually twice, sometimes 3.

Time's not wasted as there's always work to be done on the place. If  I'm not at home, I'm at Lowe's or Home Depot.

If I was younger, I'd apply for a green card. Just love the place and the folk. Always call me sir, as you know.

Do you have your Winn Dixie discount card?  😀

2 minutes ago, Amato said:

Park on MacLennan..

“I also replied to the SPFL chairman and referenced the previous complaint the club had made about comments attributed to him by Private Eye magazine. I asked for clarity on whether he made those comments or not. No assurances were forthcoming, which I find odd given the allegation has dogged him since he arrived at the SPFL [in 2017]. If the comments were made it would certainly give cause for concern about his ability to treat any complaint we took to him. Perhaps this is a question he could answer the next time he sits down with himself for a Q&A.”
😂

That’s brilliant 😂

1 minute ago, Amato said:

Park on MacLennan..

😂

Top notch trolling :lol:

1 minute ago, Hadron Collider said:

King has undoubtedly been great for us and though he’s had his flaws, they’ve been heavily outweighed by the positives.

But yes, he was a compromised figure who had too much baggage which meant he couldn’t front disputes relating to integrity, governance etc.  However, make no mistake, King is still around, still heavily involved and will be behind/part of much of this. He just can’t be the face of it.

Archived