SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

11 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

See tbh, there's absolutely nothing stopping him going round the lower league clubs off his own back and having briefings/meetings with them and see who needs the money he's got.

He doesn't need to go through the SPFL surely? 

If he does, then he's one for the watching and has sinister motives. The Police really should be watching all this shit.

He's trying to be professional and act with integrity. That's why it'll never work.

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

He's trying to be professional and act with integrity. That's why it'll never work.

I know fine well for a 100% fact I'm reading too much into this, but I'm hoping he's a double agent, that actually has no intention of spending his money/giving the SPFL his money and he's been tipped off about this ridiculous 84% of money being ringfenced and monopolised for the top-tier teams rule & this, it's a way of him staging an elaborate stunt to put pressure on the SPFL and draw more attention to the shambles that they are and their rules - which might be to the benefit of Hearts.

A guy with all this money, generously wants to save Scottish football - but the SPFL and their rules make it impossible.

Good PR stunt.

2 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

I know fine well for a 100% fact I'm reading too much into this, but I'm hoping he's a double agent, that actually has no intention of spending his money/giving the SPFL his money and he's been tipped off about this ridiculous 84% of money being ringfenced and monopolised for the top-tier teams rule & this, it's a way of him staging an elaborate stunt to put pressure on the SPFL and draw more attention to the shambles that they are and their rules - which might be to the benefit of Hearts.

A guy with all this money, generously wants to save Scottish football - but the SPFL and their rules make it impossible.

Good PR stunt.

You are unfortunately. 

I have been trying not to follow this continued clusterfuck too much but can anyone put me right here? 

A man with 'loads of money', is brought to the SPFL by Budge from Hearts saying this man wants to help Scottish Football at the same time Hearts are trying get league reconstruction through to stop them being relegated (but no chance of that happening) so what is in this for Budge and Hearts ? Anything or nothing ? 

Also when will Budge be told that she has lost the vote if there is one? Is there still a chance she might go to court ? Is there a connection between the money man and the reconstruction talks?

Apologies for asking all that and if you just ignore it then I can live with that.  :pipe:

PS Just seen the bit about Doncaster and the 84% rule. :lol:  :lol:

3 hours ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Only just seen the posts regarding SPFL wanting 84% of the apparent benefactors money, I know it’s late in the day but hopefully now the clubs that sided with Slanty Eyes are finally beginning to wake up and smell the stench that is coming from The 6th floor at Hampden and more importantly Torbett Towers, Time to Stand Up and be Counted even if it’s only to say Publicly that they were Pressured and/or Duped to Vote the way they did.

Turkeys voted for Christmas, fuck them all.

Scottish football needs razed to the ground and to start again from scratch!!

Far too many at the spfl/sfa have celtic leanings for me and for the last 30 years our league has become a 2 horse backwater league, tbh it’s shite!!

New people at the top with no connections to any clubs whatsoever 100% transparency is required. 

The last few weeks have just reaffirmed this for me!!

In fact I’m more annoyed at my club for rolling over and fucking accepting this!! 

missing vote from Dundee which wasn’t actually “missing“.....

coercion from the spfl over Dundee for x amount of days until they received the vote they wanted.....

spent 10 days releasing statement after statement about how they are all above board when we questioned them and demanded resignations.....

Accepted or at least have stated silent over the vote to end the league, which everyone knew would hand them a title they haven’t won....

why the silence Rangers? What the fuck is going on?? 

18 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

In fact I’m more annoyed at my club for rolling over and fucking accepting this!! 

coercion from the spfl over Dundee for x amount of days until they received the vote they wanted.....

spent 10 days releasing statement after statement about how they are all above board when we questioned them and demanded resignations.....

Accepted or at least have stated silent over the vote to end the league, which everyone knew would hand them a title they haven’t won....

The silence is crap. We need to know wtf is going on. 

2 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

Or what is his real agenda?

Just part of the process should Hearts take them to court

No chance is this guy going to allow peado Pete to get his hands on 750k while his own club gets 50k 

A fine example of the SPFL being a stickler for the rules ,unless it’s suits them ,Hearts under strictly enforced rules would never be allowed to be relegated 

20 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

As it’s panning out it’s doesn’t look like we will need to do anything ,SPFL are still fucking things up in full view ,only a matter of time before a collapse is forced 

3 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

The Red tops saying he’s offering 4.95 million.

That’s some donation.

Lieswells cabal has made a cunt of it too ,The game in this country really can’t help making a cunt of itself 

That’s that speccy poof been in the job 10years and been in charge for fuck up aftet fuck up 

He got a bonus for the sky deal(still undersold ) now it’s looking very like the actual money clubs are going to get is worse than before ,does he get his bonus slashed ,asking for a friend 

A few questions I'm looking for answers to.

1. Did Doncaster get a bonus at the end of season, If so how much was it?
  2. How involved is PL in the SPFL T.V. deal 
  3. Are Rangers going reporting the SPFL maladministration to Company House?

9 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

A few questions I'm looking for answers to.

1. Did Doncaster get a bonus at the end of season, If so how much was it?
  2. How involved is PL in the SPFL T.V. deal 
  3. Are Rangers going reporting the SPFL maladministration to Company House?

1.  Probably, no idea how much but big 

2. He runs the show 

3. No chance 

6 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

1.  Probably, no idea how much but big 

2. He runs the show 

3. No chance 

I'm thinking this myself but I would really like the answers to those questions. Doncaster shouldn't be getting a bonus for 19/20 season because of maladministration. Lawwell's power centres on the SPFL t.v. deal I really would like to know in detail what his involvement is. If Rangers don't report the maladministration to company house, then they must be happy for it to continue. If this is the case I can see them being voted out of office come the clubs GM.

41 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

The Red tops saying he’s offering 4.95 million.

That’s some donation.

So based on the 84% that's £4.158m to the premier league.

I wonder what us and the 10 other clubs outwith the scum will spend our share of £0.158m on.....

2 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

I'm thinking this myself but I would really like the answers to those questions. Doncaster shouldn't be getting a bonus for 19/20 season because of maladministration. Lawwell's power centres on the SPFL t.v. deal I really would like to know in detail what his involvement is. If Rangers don't report the maladministration to company house, then they must be happy for it to continue. If this is the case I can see them being voted out of office come the clubs GM.

Our fans/shareholders will still vote them back in, apart from that  👍

12 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Good question. He should be paying back a % of his bonus for all the years he's been in office.

That will all depend on what he’s actually getting his bonus for ,For looking after separate entity FC he’s done his job and deserves full bonus ,if he does his job as in his job description he needs sacked 10years ago 

9 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

What do you think of our club at this moment in time ?? and the silence on just about everything

Archived