SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

23 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Sponsoring seats would have been a far better option ,sponsor them and give them away to kids or NHS ,That way he could have supported better the teams who needed it most rather than feather cunts like Jap boys nests also give less to the short sighted cunts who voted to end the season ,Even go further and get 1000 tickets for a season from Dundee then change his mind and buy fuck all 

Doing that would've made it taxable income and not eligible to be boosted by gift aid. 

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Doing that would've made it taxable income and not eligible to be boosted by gift aid. 

Since it was myself who put that idea up, I suppose I should ask if that cannot work for the reasons you have given, could the guy just have gifted each club the money ?

It seems that is what the SPFL are going to do, but keep a lot of it for some reason. 

54 minutes ago, The Dude said:

As far as the gift aid goes who cares that amount is sitting now in a trust that will end up getting used for something unrelated to why the money was given ,I don’t think it’s right that private companies are benefitting  of 50k when bonuses are being paid ,that includes our own club too ,When there are far more worthy causes down the leagues where an extra 10 to 15k would have been far more significant and would have kept a few folk playing football at each club ,50k wouldn’t cover the tax on some players monthly wages in the SPFL 

1 hour ago, Bears r us said:

Since it was myself who put that idea up, I suppose I should ask if that cannot work for the reasons you have given, could the guy just have gifted each club the money ?

It seems that is what the SPFL are going to do, but keep a lot of it for some reason. 

I think he could have gifted it directly although it's probably more work for his side of things than makes it worthwhile.

I believe that's also why its gone to the SPFL Trust rather than directly to the league (one has charitable status the other is a limited company so it can be inflated using gift aid)

They've kept some to fund their own community projects and this Scotland United thing but I've not seen any detail on what it actually is wait so I'll hold fire on it for now.

37 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

As far as the gift aid goes who cares that amount is sitting now in a trust that will end up getting used for something unrelated to why the money was given ,I don’t think it’s right that private companies are benefitting  of 50k when bonuses are being paid ,that includes our own club too ,When there are far more worthy causes down the leagues where an extra 10 to 15k would have been far more significant and would have kept a few folk playing football at each club ,50k wouldn’t cover the tax on some players monthly wages in the SPFL 

I totally agree. The money should've gone to clubs on a need basis rather than a flat 50k across the board. From what I've heard and read, Anderson originally intended the money for non-Premiership clubs.

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

I think he could have gifted it directly although it's probably more work for his side of things than makes it worthwhile.

I believe that's also why its gone to the SPFL Trust rather than directly to the league (one has charitable status the other is a limited company so it can be inflated using gift aid)

They've kept some to fund their own community projects and this Scotland United thing but I've not seen any detail on what it actually is wait so I'll hold fire on it for now.

We will wait and see is probably the best way with the SPFL, it is unlikely to be simple or sensible, but there is always a first time. :pipe:  

28 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Back to a vote on 14-10-10-10..

If Rangers back this then the board should be called out.

board should be called out anyway.

Proposing something similar, just so our colts could play in the lowest tier, give the clubs 3k a time when we visit them AND give the SPFL the perfect get out for the Hearts problem they created on their own should have been enough for the most loyal lickspittle to this board of clowns to say wtf .... 

They're not gonna start questioning them now. They can do no wrong. Mugs.

21 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

So basically keep going until you finally say aye.... righteo.

Spfl remit is to represent all 42 clubs. Given reconstruction is consistently rejected, the Board should be accepting that and moving on. If clubs want a resolution on it, get the support and go for it.

Only reason the spfl is pushing it is to stop Hearts going to court and exposing their corruptness.  And keep pushing they will.

Fucking scunnered with this corrupt shit hole of a country.

11 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Spfl remit is to represent all 42 clubs. Given reconstruction is consistently rejected, the Board should be accepting that and moving on. If clubs want a resolution on it, get the support and go for it.

Only reason the spfl is pushing it is to stop Hearts going to court and exposing their corruptness.  And keep pushing they will.

Fucking scunnered with this corrupt shit hole of a country.

Ano mate, the corruption is never ending. I truly think it is time to complain to UEFA. Not that I would hold my breath on that being a positive outcome. 

12 hours ago, The Dude said:

It seems to have come the closest yet.

Reconstruction won’t happen.

Only way hearts can avoid relegation is to take the skint SPFL to court. Budge should stop pussyfooting around.

Grab the popcorn. The entertainment will be starting soon  😁😃😁😃

3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Ano mate, the corruption is never ending. I truly think it is time to complain to UEFA. Not that I would hold my breath on that being a positive outcome. 

I might be wrong but I don’t think they have any jurisdiction to interfere with league bodies, they can refuse entry into their competitions but that would harm us more as it’s the only time we are playing on a level playing field

the tarriers have it sewn up, how we stop that I don’t know, the club have tried A few different methods and nothing seems to be sticking to they slimey bastards 

until an investigation gets done and they get found out I don’t see it changing, if we bought a far better squad of players it will still not be easy the country is corrupt to the core if it’s not a referee error or linesman or trial by Scot sport or the smsm to the attention of the compliance officer (as in the cunt solely employed to attack Rangers) imo they will always find a way to cheat their way until people fall out of love with domestic football, Europe is a breath of fresh air

17 minutes ago, The hustler said:

Reconstruction won’t happen.

Only way hearts can avoid relegation is to take the skint SPFL to court. Budge should stop pussyfooting around.

Grab the popcorn. The entertainment will be starting soon  😁😃😁😃

It's absolutely happening mate both hearts reconstruction failed our plan failed this is attempt number 4 it's go until they receive a yes.

16 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

I might be wrong but I don’t think they have any jurisdiction to interfere with league bodies, they can refuse entry into their competitions but that would harm us more as it’s the only time we are playing on a level playing field

the tarriers have it sewn up, how we stop that I don’t know, the club have tried A few different methods and nothing seems to be sticking to they slimey bastards 

until an investigation gets done and they get found out I don’t see it changing, if we bought a far better squad of players it will still not be easy the country is corrupt to the core if it’s not a referee error or linesman or trial by Scot sport or the smsm to the attention of the compliance officer (as in the cunt solely employed to attack Rangers) imo they will always find a way to cheat their way until people fall out of love with domestic football, Europe is a breath of fresh air

I think you are right in regards to UEFA but this reconstruction is becoming a desperate looking joke.

16 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

Imo itll take removing the SNP from power before the corruptness can genuinely be addressed, even in football.  But let's not get onto politics 🤐

Scottish clubs have been asked if they would be in favour of a 14-10-10-10 league set-up after plans by Hearts and Rangers failed to get enough support.
When Hearts were relegated after the Premiership was curtailed, owner Ann Budge proposed the current 12-10-10-10 set-up be changed to three leagues of 14 teams for next season.
Rangers suggested they and celtic field 'B' teams in the bottom tier of a 14-14-18 format, but an expanded top flight is now the only option after clubs gave their views to the SPFL.

If implemented, Hearts, Partick Thistle and Stranraer would be spared relegation and Kelty Hearts and Brora Rangers - the champions of the Lowland and Highland League respectively - would be admitted to League Two.
Inverness Caledonian Thistle, who finished second in the Championship, would join the top flight and Falkirk would replace them in the second tier with Edinburgh City then moving up to League One.
All 42 clubs have been asked to inform the SPFL by 10:00 BST on Monday if they would support the change, which is expected to be permanent.
If there is enough consensus then a formal vote would have to take place at an extraordinary general meeting.
At that stage, 17 of the 22 clubs in the Premiership and Championship would need to vote in favour for the plans to pass, and 32 from all four divisions combined.
The Premiership season is due to start on the 1 August with clubs free to return to training from Thursday.

Let's go the whole hog add 1 team to the bottom tier, have 5 leagues

1, 12, 10, 10, 10

Let sellik win the premier every year, saves every other team pretending the refs will let them win it.

18 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Scottish clubs have been asked if they would be in favour of a 14-10-10-10 league set-up after plans by Hearts and Rangers failed to get enough support.
When Hearts were relegated after the Premiership was curtailed, owner Ann Budge proposed the current 12-10-10-10 set-up be changed to three leagues of 14 teams for next season.
Rangers suggested they and celtic field 'B' teams in the bottom tier of a 14-14-18 format, but an expanded top flight is now the only option after clubs gave their views to the SPFL.

If implemented, Hearts, Partick Thistle and Stranraer would be spared relegation and Kelty Hearts and Brora Rangers - the champions of the Lowland and Highland League respectively - would be admitted to League Two.
Inverness Caledonian Thistle, who finished second in the Championship, would join the top flight and Falkirk would replace them in the second tier with Edinburgh City then moving up to League One.
All 42 clubs have been asked to inform the SPFL by 10:00 BST on Monday if they would support the change, which is expected to be permanent.
If there is enough consensus then a formal vote would have to take place at an extraordinary general meeting.
At that stage, 17 of the 22 clubs in the Premiership and Championship would need to vote in favour for the plans to pass, and 32 from all four divisions combined.
The Premiership season is due to start on the 1 August with clubs free to return to training from Thursday.

So basically no-one suffers but Rangers as our right to an outside chance of winning the league was taken from us.

Everyone else wins.

Falkirk, Inverness, Hearts, Partick, Stranraer, Edinburgh C, Brechin, Kelty, & Brora. 

Farce!!

33 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Let's go the whole hog add 1 team to the bottom tier, have 5 leagues

1, 12, 10, 10, 10

Let sellik win the premier every year, saves every other team pretending the refs will let them win it.

That made me :lol:  :lol:

Archived