SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

7 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Relegation is relegation you can't just change league sizes to avoid it mate.

By calling the league hearts were relegated. 

Instead they've went down the route of unless you're more corrupt in our favour now we'll see u in court

Ffs man they've brought some guy in that's promising everyone cash wtf is going on its hearts fuck sake

All still comes back to the rigged vote. If that is successfully challenged in court then they cannot declare the league. No winners and no losers. Back to the drawing board.

We don't need more proof of their corruption but I do expect everything to be altered to keep Hearts out of court.

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

All still comes back to the rigged vote. If that is successfully challenged in court then they cannot declare the league. No winners and no losers. Back to the drawing board.

We don't need more proof of their corruption but I do expect everything to be altered to keep Hearts out of court.

Last thing Doncaster and co want is their practises being exposed in court. It would be a disaster for them and they know it.  

I struggle but to see how they are going to force through reconstruction when clubs have been so opposed to it. 

4 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Last thing Doncaster and co want is their practises being exposed in court. It would be a disaster for them and they know it.  

I struggle but to see how they are going to force through reconstruction when clubs have been so opposed to it. 

I agree but when it comes to changing rules to suit themselves ?

They do have previous.

50 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

Hang on a minute. Assuming every club gets their 50k that is only 2.1M for 42 clubs. 

Is the remaining 900k for SPFL administration costs ?

The rest ,just over 1m is being held in an SPFL trust ,

SPFL and trust are not 2 things you would associate with each other 

Just now, magic8ball said:

Very good.

I could not have constructed a sentence that contained both SPFL and trust in it. 

12 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Just OVER a million you say, has everyone had their bonus yet I wonder

Doubtless  Fu Manchu is plotting how he can get his sticky mits on as much of that million as he can.

I would never say the two were connected,  not me m'lud :whistle:

2 minutes ago, southcoastbear said:

Just OVER a million you say, has everyone had their bonus yet I wonder

Doubtless  Fu Manchu is plotting how he can get his sticky mits on as much of that million as he can.

I would never say the two were connected,  not me m'lud :whistle:

The money is not to be used to pay staff or player wages seemingly. Love to see the backup showing were it went!! Brechin will have a hedge trimming invoice for £50k submitted before long. 

The other £1m is to be spent on a "new project" called Scotland Football United. Jesus fucking wept!! They should just start each annoucememt with "Once upon a time......"

59 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

I agree but when it comes to changing rules to suit themselves ?

They do have previous.

I'm guessing they'll do some rule changes and temporarily change the top flight to a 14 team league for a season. 

Anything to stay away from the courts. 

44 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Spfl Trust/Brown envelope Trust. Hope the Edinburgh philanthropist is demanding receipts for every penny.

1 hour ago, GersInCanada said:

Hang on a minute. Assuming every club gets their 50k that is only 2.1M for 42 clubs. 

Is the remaining 900k for SPFL administration costs ?

Spfl still have a 9 in a row party to pay for once the pandemic is over.

So the £900k sits, gaining interest, for what? A rainy day, even rainier than it is right now with clubs desperate for any crumb of income. Or are they waiting for most to die off so that they can give a larger chunk to the scum and their in-house title parties?

Just seems a bit dodgy that it artificially inflates the SPFL account for their books in the short term, unless it's magically how they're going to pay for these legal challenges :)

3 hours ago, magic8ball said:

The way the voting system works I doubt any reconstruction plan would get voted through ,While I didn’t agree with us putting forward a plan at all it seemed ours was the best by far ,What will cause it to fail  Is the same problem that got us in this mess 

Enough people not able to see in front of their own noses 

The last sham, sorry vote, that was made shows you how low the SPFL and the scum will go to give them the title and promise the earth.

Reconstruction was neevr on the table as no cunt cares as long as the scum have their 9* title then the topic is closed, still got to be seen going through the motions. It will no doubt cost too much to impliment.

2 hours ago, magic8ball said:

The scum will be in the biscuit tin and draining that money soon enough.

I'm trying to make head or tail of all of this...

So after all the corruption, Rangers make a proposal that will help every club to be relegated as well as Brora & Kelty in exchange for a Colts team.

And today, the spfl announce philanthropist funding on the same day a conference call is being held re reconstruction. Something smells dodgy with that. I can see them withholding the 50k to clubs unless reconstruction is voted in.

Rangers should use their 50K and buy another Kamara and send the spfl a thank-you letter.

2 hours ago, BroonBear said:

The money is not to be used to pay staff or player wages seemingly. Love to see the backup showing were it went!! Brechin will have a hedge trimming invoice for £50k submitted before long. 

The other £1m is to be spent on a "new project" called Scotland Football United. Jesus fucking wept!! They should just start each annoucememt with "Once upon a time......"

Good bet that most of the companies used have a tarrier connection and or Lieswell relative involved 

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

Why did the philanthropist give the money to the spfl in the first place? He could easily have written out cheques to the clubs himself.

He basically just handed Lawwell 900k

I have always wondered about that, surely he could have sponsored a row of seats or something.

Very strange and we have yet to see what this is really all about, but we do know it was Budge who took him to the SPFL table.   :pipe:

1 hour ago, Bears r us said:

I have always wondered about that, surely he could have sponsored a row of seats or something.

Very strange and we have yet to see what this is really all about, but we do know it was Budge who took him to the SPFL table.   :pipe:

Sponsoring seats would have been a far better option ,sponsor them and give them away to kids or NHS ,That way he could have supported better the teams who needed it most rather than feather cunts like Jap boys nests also give less to the short sighted cunts who voted to end the season ,Even go further and get 1000 tickets for a season from Dundee then change his mind and buy fuck all 

Archived