SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Its not about them opposing it imo.

A bit like the independent investigation, for me its more why would those with their names tarred not actively look to be transparent and get the truth publicised.

Transparency is a buzz word that no one involved offers despite their words to the contrary.

Most likely because there will be commercially sensitive data as part of it all. Tbh, afaik arbitration is almost always confidential anyway. 

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, The Dude said:

It's going well, although we're on furlough just now. Starting back again shortly though. Last episode before we were furloughed hit 40,000+ downloads and we've done a total of well over 1,000,000 downloads in a year across podbean and youtube.

How unfortunate. 

Just now, TamCoopz said:

Hello 

U ok mate?  Know what you’re saying. Cunt winds up the troops. He’s no friend of ours so hope the rest just blank the cunt. Imagine your claim to fame was winding up posters on a Rangers website. That would look good on your resume/cv. Fucking laughable. 

11 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

I noticed that too. 

I think they've been threatened at Hampden.

If I was a betting man, I'd say the corrupt bastards at Hampden has threatened them with the football licences being revoked (it was mooted the other week) and they've been bullied into silence & submission. 

The game here is awful. It's a horrendous environment - as is Scotland, as a country, in general too. Toxic.

How are we all to move on from this saga ,As the weeks roll past the level of hatred just builds and builds ,Fuck all will ever be trusted from the majority of football fans in this country ,Doncaster could sign a 5yr deal with Sky for 1B a year and we still wouldn’t trust the cunt 

1 minute ago, Moody Blue said:

This whole fiasco was never going to end any other way than this.  Not one of them will even consider that we could have replicated what England has just finished off, it’s just laughable they fell over themselves so quickly to declare a conclusion to the season before any others. 

We can all dwell on it and say this or that should have happened, or there’s corruption riddled to the core, the fact remains a number of clubs supported this and we didn’t.  The Dundee shambles should have been an end to it but it didn’t stop it as planned and we are where we are. No one at our club, or any other, will do a damn thing about it. 

Restarting was considered an never likely to happen as it was the end of June before players in Scotland could resume contact training, never mind actual games. Delaying new season starting would've caused further financial issues with Sky. 

16 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Somewhat creepy that you appear to be keeping tabs on how often certain posters have 'defended' me. 

Oh Dude , dont you see the irony , you calling anyone creepy . Come to fuck man . Give it a rest 

If you are going take digs at posters , surely to fuck you can take them back 

Step back from here . You just can't do that . Is it boredum or something . In between each journalistic award you receive :lol:

And lets be honest . You are the third post out of every 3 

1 minute ago, King Jela said:

👏👏

Rippin' oot him. Never a Rangers man. 

I'll make you the same offer I did @Tomgers, if you can find anyone with a single shred of proof that I'm not a Rangers fan then I'll happily donate £500 to the charity of your choice and admin can delete my account and ban any IP addresses associated with it.

Its be a piece of piss surely... 

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Oh Dude , dont you see the irony , you calling anyone creepy . Come to fuck man . Give it a rest 

If you are going take digs at posters , surely to fuck you can take them back 

Step back from here . You just can't do that . Is it boredum or something . In between each journalistic award you receive :lol:

And lets be honest . You are the third post out of every 3 

No, where's the irony?

Step back? I'll follow your lead mate. You've made more posts than I have despite not signing up until a year after I did. Not sure you really thought that one through tbh. (28000 posts since April 2013 - 24300 posts since March 2012.

Is it boredom in between every giro you receive?

7 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

U ok mate?  Know what you’re saying. Cunt winds up the troops. He’s no friend of ours so hope the rest just blank the cunt. Imagine your claim to fame was winding up posters on a Rangers website. That would look good on your resume/cv. Fucking laughable. 

If folk just don’t respond to him then it makes life easier for everyone and we can keep on topic in here 😂 i get that folk feel he’s winding them up but by constantly replying they’re making the situation worse 

Just now, TamCoopz said:

If folk just don’t respond to him then it makes life easier for everyone and we can keep on topic in here 😂 i get that folk feel he’s winding them up but by constantly replying they’re making the situation worse 

I was quite happily staying on topic until someone started whining about child abuse or some shite

Just now, TamCoopz said:

Mate, you just see his last reply to eejay?  What a prick. 

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

No, where's the irony?

Step back? I'll follow your lead mate. You've made more posts than I have despite not signing up until a year after I did. Not sure you really thought that one through tbh. (28000 posts since April 2013 - 24300 posts since March 2012.

Is it boredom in between every giro you receive?

No wonder you get on well with Sema so much finding facts and figures  :whistle: At least he is a very good poster unlike yourself 

I think most posters know what i meant . You are never off the threads that have that raw  emotion . You feed off bears being pissed off . And you enjoy mocking them 

5 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

It is very hard ignore him Tam . I honestly tried today :lol: . Doing a cunt of a job i know 

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

No wonder you get on well with Sema so much finding facts and figures  :whistle: At least he is a very good poster unlike yourself 

I think most posters know what i meant . You are never off the threads that have that raw  emotion . You feed off bears being pissed off . And you enjoy mocking them 

It's not exactly difficult to hover my mouse over your name.

Aye, the raw emotion is dripping out the thread about our new shirt sponsor. Emotions running high. Gogzy might even have to dish out temp bans.

11 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Mate, you just see his last reply to eejay?  What a prick. 

It’s funny as fuck mate he’s all billy big baws on here then when you see him on his shity you tube videos / podcast whatever the fuck he calls them he’s a wee scrawny nervous looking oddball. 🤣

I used to think he was ok, actually liked reading his contribution and thought that people jumped on the band wagon with him.  I was wrong. 

1 minute ago, southcoastbear said:

Dunno how the mods can resolve this but this argumentative, antagonistic  pish is spoiling the thread 

That’s all he’s good for. Every thread he infects turns out the same.

Will never understand the pleasure he gets from setting out to piss people off.

Measuring his achievements in how many Rangers fans he can annoy or get banned, what a tragic bastard.

I truly pity him.

Walter Mitty in his green and grey jammies.

😞

3 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

It’s funny as fuck mate he’s all billy big baws on here then when you see him on his shity you tube videos / podcast whatever the fuck he calls them he’s a wee scrawny nervous looking creep. 🤣

I used to think he was ok, actually liked reading his contribution and thought that people jumped on the band wagon with him.  I was wrong. 

Thanks for watching!

Archived