Ferguson and Dykes

17 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Leaders don’t need the arm band to lead. If they do the they’re not a proper leader. 

I’m hopeful we sign a proper quality CM to lead this team, arm band or not. 

I miss the days of Ferguson, Ricksen and Weir, leading Rangers through games where it never looked possible of getting a result. They were intelligent footballers and didn’t need to play dirty - but they never hesitated when it was called for. We need that aggression to set the tone when we’re up against it.

I don’t see that in Tavernier, or Jack.

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

I miss the days of Ferguson, Ricksen and Weir, leading Rangers through games where it never looked possible of getting a result. They were intelligent footballers and didn’t need to play dirty - but they never hesitated when it was called for. We need that aggression to set the tone when we’re up against it.

I don’t see that in Tavernier, or Jack.

Ferguson has certainly made some questionable MSM contributions since he hung up his boots but as the team captain he was my favourite player and led from the front. No question that if we had a player with anywhere near his ability, determination and drive we would be in a far better position to take back this upcoming championship...

2 hours ago, My Fathers Scarf said:

People all talking about new strikers or midfielders. I'd like to think that Gerrard would be going all out to get a leader and captain into the team. Gerrard would be making a huge mistake going into the new season with Tav still as captain. The rolls just to big for him

Did he order the wrong thing from the bakers not a roll more a loaf??

50 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

My mate genuinely is good pals with Kamberi's agent. After he signed, his agent was giving him his away tickets so they must be quite close.

I'll ask him tomorrow morning and we will get to the bottom of this Johnstone cafe mystery one way or another.

Tell him that’s aw stopping with the launch of MYGers anaw 

16 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Are some restaurants open for take away and delivery? 

Maybe he was in Shimla pinks for a take away.  

Some are defo open for takeaway. The Genova in paisley is open, owned by the same folk as that italian in Johnstone where greasy micks used to be.

8 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Cosgrove is better than Dykes and Kamberi

Goal record is consistently good for them yet noses are always sneered about signing him.

Dykes looks a decent player. Caused us and celtic many problems could be worth a punt.

Kamberi has a lot of energy and can make an impact but even as a third choice, doesn't inspire confidence.

Archived