Charlie Lindsay

I see he has now officially signed from Glentoran. Saw a little bit of him from that youth tournament a few month back and he looked a real talent, he did an interview afterwards and he seemed a real focussed and intelligent young lad. Way beyond his years. Hopefully one who can make the step up, unreal how many young players Glentoran seem to be producing who are wanted by top clubs , they must be doing something right.

7 minutes ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

He looked fat and away better than the rest of our youngsters at the Alkaas tournament thing so I have big hopes for him.

Imagine how good he'll be when he goes on a diet

35 minutes ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

He looked fat and away better than the rest of our youngsters at the Alkaas tournament thing so I have big hopes for him.

Fat shaming is a hate crime.  FATLIVESMATTER.

2 hours ago, MurrayWilson said:

I see he has now officially signed from Glentoran. Saw a little bit of him from that youth tournament a few month back and he looked a real talent, he did an interview afterwards and he seemed a real focussed and intelligent young lad. Way beyond his years. Hopefully one who can make the step up, unreal how many young players Glentoran seem to be producing who are wanted by top clubs , they must be doing something right.

No doubt Glentoran will be looking for a transfer fee now.The wee man is a defo No8 and I hope we get him signed up sooner rather than later.

oops,just re-read that,glad to see he's signed his first pro contract wi us ;-)

Archived