Gaffer reaction V's Nice

LegendofCoop

Just now, Swally said:

You never know, might be his family as well mate. Sometimes parents know fuck all to do with your career and just see this ££££££

^^ That to them stands for financial security and freedom.

Oh trust me the parents will have the agents ear and vice versa as well.

It is extremely hard for a parent of a young pro athlete to stay neutral and just say fuck all.

They've watched their kid come up through the ranks of whatever sport is their kids choice and are , for the most part anyway , biased in their assessment of how their child is playing and how he/she is being handled.

Call me bitter but I couldn't give a shit if Kennedy turns out to be the new Messi, I don't want any tarrier cunts anywhere near our team. That goes for the rest of the youth players that support them.

Honestly baffles me how they can post taig shite all over their social media whilst under contract to us. Should be hounded out the door! 

2 hours ago, LegendofCoop said:

Interesting to hear the comments about the youngsters. Clear dig at Kennedy? 

Edit: Not saying he's said anything wrong here, just wondering if that's what he was saying! I think he's bang on! I've long since thought our Academy was a waste of time because players weren't being played. It's seemingly obvious now that there's some who perhaps think they've already made it so possibly it's not all down to the managers. 

Spot on, it’s a clear dog at Kennedy.

Liverpool and Klopp have done the same previously, it’s why they are able to get good money for academy players and have several breaking into the side. If you aren’t loyal to the club, you won’t get a sniff of an opportunity 

As much as I think Gerrard was right to send out that message, I can't help but think Gerrard rates Kennedy or he wouldn't have made any comment at all. 

I think Gerrard feels betrayed possibly by the situation for someone who he had hopes on stepping up. 

Either way any youngster at our club better understand that they are here not only to learn from a legend like Gerrard but to show loyalty and desire to make the grade. 

1 hour ago, Ross-Gazza genius said:

As much as I think Gerrard was right to send out that message, I can't help but think Gerrard rates Kennedy or he wouldn't have made any comment at all. 

I think Gerrard feels betrayed possibly by the situation for someone who he had hopes on stepping up. 

Either way any youngster at our club better understand that they are here not only to learn from a legend like Gerrard but to show loyalty and desire to make the grade. 

Thought SG sounded like he was just done with him and the likes of him. It wasn't a challenge to Kennedy, it was a fuck off.

10 hours ago, Ross-Gazza genius said:

Thought the same thing mate, Gerrard publically talking about his contract situation in a post-match interview after just beating Nice 2-0 to win a pre-season tournament when not even asked about him is probably just going to boost his ego even more and make him think he's even more important

Archived